My Texas Senator (Cornyn-R) is Pissed and Demands Answers: Why Isn't the President of the United States Tweeting More?

After the Trump debacle
Why would we want a President who tweets?

Trump was banned from Twitter

What is wrong with Presidents using Twitter? I think all Presidents should use it. In Biden’s case, he can have one of his many handlers construct it, get Kamala’s approval and sign off, and post it.

Trump used Twitter to spread his lies and propaganda.
His hate speech got him banned.

Biden prefers conventional communication

Let’s face it...Biden is a boring President

He is not going to use Twitter to rant against his enemies at 3AM

After the Trump debacle

What is wrong with Presidents using Twitter? I think all Presidents should use it. In Biden’s case, he can have one of his many handlers construct it, get Kamala’s approval and sign off, and post it.

What is conventional communication? Taking forever to address the Nation following Inauguration? How conventional. Further, your hatred of Trump using Twitter has spilled into a President should never use Twitter.

After the Trump debacle

What is conventional communication? Taking forever to address the Nation following Inauguration? How conventional. Further, your hatred of Trump using Twitter has spilled into a President should never use Twitter.

Press releases, official statements, speeches
You know, like Presidents have used for 200 years

Do you really miss the 3AM Twitter rants?

After the Trump debacle

Conventional communication?

You think one or two incoherent attempts to read a teleprompter in his first 100 days is "conventional communication"???? :laughing0301:

After the Trump debacle

You think one or two incoherent attempts to read a teleprompter in his first 100 days is "conventional communication"???? :laughing0301:
Yawn

After the Trump debacle

Yawn
Yep. Sleepy Joe did yawn numerous times because it was past his bedtime.

"Mr President, we've got electricity out in Texas...3 mass shootings...and you still need to work on your Infrastructure package!

"Quiet, dude, I'm on the phone with Wolf."

The president is not doing cable news interviews. Tweets from his account are limited and, when they come, unimaginably conventional. The public comments are largely scripted. Biden has opted for fewer sit down interviews with mainstream outlets and reporters.

Invites the question: is he really in charge?

Thank you Senator Cornyn. And it's actually really coincidental too...because "Is he really in charge" is what I was asking 50 days ago when I had no water for 3 days in your state. Thank you sir for your service.

The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.

What's the opinion you're trying to take on this one PROG?

The president is not doing cable news interviews. Tweets from his account are limited and, when they come, unimaginably conventional. The public comments are largely scripted. Biden has opted for fewer sit down interviews with mainstream outlets and reporters.

Thank you Senator Cornyn. And it's actually really coincidental too...because "Is he really in charge" is what I was asking 50 days ago when I had no water for 3 days in your state. Thank you sir for your service.

I admire Texans for denying you water and hope it encouraged you to leave their state.

You might be asking that question because your senator, the guy that votes for national legislative measures on your behalf and the behalf of your state, actually is not in charge of your water. Or your electricity. Or the roads outside your house.

He is, in fact, not in charge of anything at all under the control of your local authorities.

So, the answer to your question is clearly no. Are you sure you want to use that as a comparison with Biden?

Would you prefer that Biden hosted his own variety show? Complete with strippers and pro-wrestling matches? Maybe he should make up catchy, insulting nicknames for all his political opponents. Or brag more. He definitely needs to brag more.

Are you thirteen years old?
I would settle for a modicum of honesty with a dash of transparency...

Trump was banned from Twitter is why the real President doesn’t tweet. Biden doesn’t understand the alphabet is why he doesn’t tweet.

Mr. Biden will tweet when his "advisers" have something to say.

He himself has nothing to say.

And like me, he is no doubt computer illiterate.

So he is not interested in going near a computer.

And does he even have a smartphone? Or does he have only a flip phone, as I do?

Bless his little heart!

Grow some hair on your balls before you start threads, you little bitch.

Forum List

Back