My Take: Uninformed juries produce incorrect outcomes

Kyle admitted to threatening the protestors first, by pointing his rife directly at them.
And you are so stupid you think that gives felons the right to attack him and point an illegal loaded pistol in his face?

Moron.

You said he wasn't a vigilanty. If you're on the street, heavily armed, "protecting private property" and you're not duly deputized by or a member of any military unit or police force, you are, by definition, a "vigilanti".

Please note that NO police force in the USA shoots and kills people soley to "protect private property". Police only shoot on a perceived threat to people.
Police only shoot on a perceived threat to people.

You mean like getting bashed in the head with a skateboard, or getting kicked in the face while on the ground, or like having a loaded pistol shoved in your face by a convicted felon who told you minutes before he would kill you if he got you alone?

If your hypothesis were true, we wouldn't have been able to point out to you the several ways in which the jury did not hear all of the information, and was not allowed to consider any evidence as to Kyle Rittenhouse's possible motive for shooting people outside of the events of that night.

We wouldn't be pointing out the places in his testimony where Kyle implicating himself as the instigator of the violence which followed, or anything that would demonstrate that Kyle was one of life's little shitstains, before he bought that illegal AR15, and then immediately went out and killed two people within it within 24 hours of acquiring the weapon.

There is no way you can show that Kyle went out hunting leftists that night, without looking his words and behaviour leading up to that night. When things weren't "wild enough" for Kyle where he was, he left the private property he was supposed to be protecting, and went looking for trouble.

He entered areas police told to stay out of, and admitted he was afraid to be on his own in the crowd. The trigger happy little thug was inclined to shoot first, regardless of circumstances. He turned and fired on Rosenstein without a second's hesitation to consider the situation or whether he was in any serious danger. That's how frightened he was after the protestors called him out for pointing that gun.
Bring evidence of all your claims, Dragonbreath.

Didn't these people have insurance. Why don't you take that up with the arsonists and looters who were arrested.

So you think it is OK to loot and burn a business cuz they have insurance. What a colossal asswipe you are.

I know!

What happened to the days when we would play devils advocate so you could get a more thought provoking conversation going?

Today society and mindset is so close minded…

Do I believe Kyle is completely innocent?

No, but the jury said he was so who am I to say the verdict should be overturned and it can’t be, so why beat a dead horse to death over something that truthfully is blown way out of proportion seeing Kyle shot three white guys that were also looking for trouble…
I agree 100% with your Rittenhouse assessment. You look for trouble you will find it and all four did and it is sad that it happened but predictable.

no, he could not have read the link and still have made his usual type of comments.

BUT the reason the punk is not in jail with a bunch of really bad people who have "a bone to pick with him" is apparently because the State failed to prove that AT THE TIME HE SHOT THREE PEOPLE there weren't facts that would put a person in reasonable fear of being killed or seriously injured. Kyle is a punk, but he is also an individual who has a right to arm himself with a semi-auto rifle, travel to another state where he doesn't live, and try and scare protestors.
Stop watching CNN and MSNBC. Kyle Rittenhouse's father lived in Kenosha. In the summer, he worked there as a lifeguard. The rifle was from Wisconsin, and traveling across state lines there didn't happen as he was there a full day before the incident. My God, you are gullible and lie like a dog as a result!

You said he wasn't a vigilanty. If you're on the street, heavily armed, "protecting private property" and you're not duly deputized by or a member of any military unit or police force, you are, by definition, a "vigilanti".

Please note that NO police force in the USA shoots and kills people soley to "protect private property". Police only shoot on a perceived threat to people.
Are you fucking retarded? Where on earth did you get that horseshit definition for "vigilante"?

He armed himself and drove to another state so he could intimidate people whose protests he didn't like. It's not illegal. But it is being a vigilante
vig·i·lan·te
/ˌvijəˈlan(t)ē/
noun
  • 1.a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.
  • owered by Oxford Dictionaries
That is a lie. Thank you for your continued dishonesty. Your libtard masters will be proud of you!

Rittenhouse admitted on the stand that he pointed his gun at a protestor, which is when the frivolities started. Rittenhouse admitted he did it, and he said he shouldn't have done it. It was then that the first guy tried to take his gun away from him. Rittenhouse was running away, and he turned and fired. I saw NOTHING in that video that would lead me to believe he was in any danger.

I watch ALL of his testimony. Everything he said confirmed that he really wasn't in any danger, and people didn't come after him until he illegal pointed his weapon at another protestor.
You fell asleep and dreamed the testimony you mean.

Rittenhouse was also an armed vigilantes breaking curfew. Breaking the law is NOT acceptable for either side.. You don't understand that and that's why you and TRump are unAmerican.

Doesn't give those criminals the right to attack him.
Doesn't remove his right to defend himself.

Rittenhouse was also an armed vigilantes breaking curfew. Breaking the law is NOT acceptable for either side.. You don't understand that and that's why you and TRump are unAmerican.
So why then the angst over Rittenhouse and the silence over the mob?

Forum List

Back