My Take: Uninformed juries produce incorrect outcomes

No they weren't. They were there to protest the shooting of yet another unarmed black man.

Literally all of the violence and looting at the 2020 protests was being carried out by guys like Rittenhouse, and gangs of professional looters, taking advantage of the protests to cause trouble, knowing the protestors would be blamed for all of it.

Most people who were arrest for property crimes, looting and arson, were members of far rights groups, anarchists and professional gangs of looters using the cover of the protests. Members of the far right groups target black businesses in the arsons, going after the most successful and most popular first. No BLM members were arrested.

You lying foreign commie bitch, Blake admitted he was armed with a knife.

If your hypothesis were true, we wouldn't have been able to point out to you the several ways in which the jury did not hear all of the information, and was not allowed to consider any evidence as to Kyle Rittenhouse's possible motive for shooting people outside of the events of that night.

We wouldn't be pointing out the places in his testimony where Kyle implicating himself as the instigator of the violence which followed, or anything that would demonstrate that Kyle was one of life's little shitstains, before he bought that illegal AR15, and then immediately went out and killed two people within it within 24 hours of acquiring the weapon.

There is no way you can show that Kyle went out hunting leftists that night, without looking his words and behaviour leading up to that night. When things weren't "wild enough" for Kyle where he was, he left the private property he was supposed to be protecting, and went looking for trouble.

He entered areas police told to stay out of, and admitted he was afraid to be on his own in the crowd. The trigger happy little thug was inclined to shoot first, regardless of circumstances. He turned and fired on Rosenstein without a second's hesitation to consider the situation or whether he was in any serious danger. That's how frightened he was after the protestors called him out for pointing that gun.
So no one else at those riots were looking for trouble on that night? Look at the individuals and their actions leading up to the shootings. The one victim stated he was trying to harm or kill Rittenhouse. Rioters get what they get when they go to riots. No sympathy from me.

None of the Wash rioters have been charged without evidence showing them committing an illegal act, and being there was not illegal. Nor was being "at" the Wis riots? Do you always hate our liberty, or it just "selective"?
I never said it was illegal, I am saying going to a riot was really stupid and you get what you get when you are dumb. You can go to all the riots you desire to go to, there is no reason a person should believe they are safe.

Judge does not vote

No, but he determines what evidence can be submitted to the court, what charges can be considered by the jury, and how the jury is supposed to interpret the law.

The judge had a whole lot of influence on the outcome of this trial.

Didn't these people have insurance. Why don't you take that up with the arsonists and looters who were arrested.

I sincerely hope your house burns to the ground, then you can tell the class how you were made whole by money. You stupid commies just don't get it.

If your hypothesis were true, we wouldn't have been able to point out to you the several ways in which the jury did not hear all of the information, and was not allowed to consider any evidence as to Kyle Rittenhouse's possible motive for shooting people outside of the events of that night.

We wouldn't be pointing out the places in his testimony where Kyle implicating himself as the instigator of the violence which followed, or anything that would demonstrate that Kyle was one of life's little shitstains, before he bought that illegal AR15, and then immediately went out and killed two people within it within 24 hours of acquiring the weapon.

There is no way you can show that Kyle went out hunting leftists that night, without looking his words and behaviour leading up to that night. When things weren't "wild enough" for Kyle where he was, he left the private property he was supposed to be protecting, and went looking for trouble.

He entered areas police told to stay out of, and admitted he was afraid to be on his own in the crowd. The trigger happy little thug was inclined to shoot first, regardless of circumstances. He turned and fired on Rosenstein without a second's hesitation to consider the situation or whether he was in any serious danger. That's how frightened he was after the protestors called him out for pointing that gun.
A lot of what you wanted the jury to hear and consider had nothing to do with whether Kyle acted in self-defense or not, which was after all the whole point of the trial. It came down to a simple question, can someone who has already retreated from a confrontation and can't retreat any more claim self-defense if he shoots someone who is attacking him, bent on doing him harm? The jury said yes, he can. Notice that the criminal past of the thugs that were assaulting Kyle was also not brought into the trial, as was proper. Did you complain about that anywhere? I didn't see it if you did.

If Kyle was out hunting for liberals, he wouldn't have waited until his life was in danger to start shooting. The jury heard all the testimony you say implicates Kyle as a murderer and, surprise! disagreed with you. You clearly wanted Kyle taken down before you heard the first word of testimony and reject everything that doesn't further that narrative. Face reality, the jury simply disagreed with you, and that doesn't miraculously make you any more right on the subject.

Rittenhouse should take a very low profile. The left still wants him imprisoned or worse.

I wonder how many Americans who consume only legacy news think he murdered black men.
What?

He didn’t kill three Black Boys heading to choir practice while they were saving the plane from the evil ways of the White Society?

( Before you respond remember who wrote this )

Didn't these people have insurance. Why don't you take that up with the arsonists and looters who were arrested.

So the people that own businesses should just take it up with their insurance and you have no issue that some innocent store owner business was destroyed…?

No, the judge being clearly and obviously partial is grounds for calling the judge partial.
And, had the judge been clearly partial to the prosecution, you would be out here complaining loud and long about it. To quote some wags from decades past, NOT! and SAID NO ONE, EVER. The prosecution shot itself in the foot. It's not the judge's fault they were so inept.

No they weren't. They were there to protest the shooting of yet another unarmed black man.

Literally all of the violence and looting at the 2020 protests was being carried out by guys like Rittenhouse, and gangs of professional looters, taking advantage of the protests to cause trouble, knowing the protestors would be blamed for all of it.

Most people who were arrest for property crimes, looting and arson, were members of far rights groups, anarchists and professional gangs of looters using the cover of the protests. Members of the far right groups target black businesses in the arsons, going after the most successful and most popular first. No BLM members were arrested.

It was a riot, you can spin your BS all you want, I really don't care but the article you posted is a op-ed piece disguised as news. Thanks for the spin, it was a riot and so was the capitol. They both started out as peaceful protests but they turned ugly.

It was a riot, you can spin your BS all you want, I really don't care but the article you posted is a op-ed piece disguised as news. Thanks for the spin, it was a riot and so was the capitol. They both started out as peaceful protests but they turned ugly.
How is it you and I are the more moderate thinking posters on this site?

Anyone with any sense in their damn head know it was a full blown riot but again the person you are responding to does not know the difference between DFW and Dulles airport, so to her what happened in Wisconsin was most likely a peaceful protest in her mind because burning down society is peaceful to those like her that prefer the genocide of the opposition…

No, but he determines what evidence can be submitted to the court, what charges can be considered by the jury, and how the jury is supposed to interpret the law.

The judge had a whole lot of influence on the outcome of this trial.

Yeah, he called out the ignorant prosecutors when they tried their funny business. Here's a clue commie, that's his job.

How is it you and I are the more moderate thinking posters on this site?

Anyone with any sense in their damn head know it was a full blown riot but again the person you are responding to does not know the difference between DFW and Dulles airport, so to her what happened in Wisconsin was most likely a peaceful protest in her mind because burning down society is peaceful to those like her that prefer the genocide of the opposition…
I am beginning to think I am more liberal on this board than any of the lefties. Remember when liberals screamed, "Question everything?" I still think that way and the left is more apt to be content with their material possessions and wanting to keep them.

I am beginning to think I am more liberal on this board than any of the lefties. Remember when liberals screamed, "Question everything?" I still think that way and the left is more apt to be content with their material possessions and wanting to keep them.
I know!

What happened to the days when we would play devils advocate so you could get a more thought provoking conversation going?

Today society and mindset is so close minded…

Do I believe Kyle is completely innocent?

No, but the jury said he was so who am I to say the verdict should be overturned and it can’t be, so why beat a dead horse to death over something that truthfully is blown way out of proportion seeing Kyle shot three white guys that were also looking for trouble…

Rittenhouse admitted on the stand that he pointed his gun at a protestor, which is when the frivolities started. Rittenhouse admitted he did it, and he said he shouldn't have done it. It was then that the first guy tried to take his gun away from him. Rittenhouse was running away, and he turned and fired. I saw NOTHING in that video that would lead me to believe he was in any danger.

I watch ALL of his testimony. Everything he said confirmed that he really wasn't in any danger, and people didn't come after him until he illegal pointed his weapon at another protestor.
. I saw NOTHING in that video that would lead me to believe he was in any danger.

He was knocked to the ground by a blow to the head with a skateboardby the first felon, kicked in the face while down by another felon, and had an illegal loaded pistol shoved in his face by a child rapist felon with an illegal gun who had told him minutes earlier if he got him alone he would kill him.

But you never look at the facts, do you? You are a pathetic lying sack of shit.

That's a case of black man whose wife was shot in their bed, in their own home, by police, and. That man fired back when he heard the flash bang thinking their home was under attack. It's very similar to the Breanna Taylor case in most regards, except the cop he shot died. The cop Taylor's boyfriend shot, survived his wounds.

There are absolutely no similarities to the Rittenhouse case at all. And the black man is still under indictment for owning an illegal weapon, and could get 30 years for that. Something the Judge gave Rittenhouse a pass on.
And the black man is still under indictment for owning an illegal weapon, and could get 30 years for that. Something the Judge gave Rittenhouse a pass on.

Rittenhouse didn't have an illegal weapon, lying sack of shit.

No the judge heavily censored the "relevant facts" so that only facts which didn't prove Kyle's connections to white supremacists, his history of threatening protestors, and his violence against others, was not admitted.

Anything else is legalizing murder of people who you feel are "dangerous" to you.
Why don't you post all the evidence here. Nobody is stopping you Dragonlady

Forum List

Back