My Sympathy Is With The Teacher

I've been admitted to mental health facilities three times in my life, twice as an adult and once as a child.

How is it I don't find that shocking?

It actually explains a lot, though. The fact that you've been committed twice as an adult tells me you're not playin' with a full deck and, as such, aren't someone whose comments should be given too much weight...

That one time as a child I remember very well, for the fact it did nothing to help my behavior. It also stunted my education at a critical juncture.

Perhaps it's your abbreviated education which precludes you from recognizing just how fucked up your position here is...

I was ultimately admitted back to the same school and the same class I was in prior to that time.

So, how do these kinds of punishment discourage behavior like that child?

They don't.

I see.

So, you're one of those self-centered idiots who believes that, because something didn't work for you, it won't work, period.

That's fucking stupid...

I've stated, a number of times now, that the child should be punished. But the degree of punishment in the video is criminal in nature and, as such, is a far more important aspect to deal with...

When that action results in no injury to the child, then it does not rise to the level with me that it does you. No injury, no problem.

Whereas the future of that child is bleak without proper education on matters of carrying oneself in front of others. The trauma of the experience in the video will pale in comparison to the fear a jail cell will instill when that kid (as an adult) does something vastly more offensive than curse out a teacher.

Last edited:
How is it I don't find that shocking?

It actually explains a lot, though. The fact that you've been committed twice as an adult tells me you're not playin' with a full deck and, as such, aren't someone whose comments should be given too much weight...

Looking for an offramp I see? How does it feel mocking someone with a mental disorder?

Honestly, people like you need only speak to me or people like me to reveal their true sentiments.

As such, you probably think the same way about the child in the video. Like I said, spare us your false outrage. You bring the outrage here on this board and that's where it stays.

Is that what happened to you? Is that why you ended up in the loony bin?

Actually no, I nearly died of an asthma attack that triggered two nervous breakdowns and PTSD while I was working 10 years ago.

Doesn't help you to make assumptions about me, now does it?

The fact you give in to such stereotypes about people seeking help for their mental issues shows me you are just as gullible as anyone else on this board.

I see.

So, you're one of those self-centered idiots who believes that, because something didn't work for you, it won't work, period.

No, it doesn't work period, for any child who displays that kind of behavior. Being excluded from the environment on a temporary basis does not stop the behavior. It could just as easily reinforce the rebellious attitude the child possesses.

No, it doesn't work period, for any child who displays that kind of behavior. Being excluded from the environment on a temporary basis does not stop the behavior. It could just as easily reinforce the rebellious attitude the child possesses.
You are flat out wrong

When that action results in no injury to the child, then it does not rise to the level with me that it does you. No injury, no problem.

Whereas the future of that child is bleak without proper education on matters of carrying oneself in front of others. The trauma of the experience in the video will pale in comparison to the fear a jail cell will instill when that kid (as an adult) does something vastly more offensive than curse out a teacher.

That's because you're insane.

We didn't know that earlier...

Looking for an offramp I see? How does it feel mocking someone with a mental disorder?

The funny part is that you're trying to come across as some reasonable adult. You know, a reasonable adult who thinks it's okay for adults to physically attack children. That does make one wonder what you might have been committed for in your adult years.

You know, most people live their entire lives without ever seeing the inside of a mental institution. You've seen it three times.

Please, don't try to make yourself out as reasonable...

Honestly, people like you need only speak to me or people like me to reveal their true sentiments.

You're playing your mentally handicapped card because you want sympathy, None here, brother. Zero fucks given...

As such, you probably think the same way about the child in the video. Like I said, spare us your false outrage. You bring the outrage here on this board and that's where it stays.

I think the kid should be punished. Can I be more clear about that?

Now beat it, lunatic...

I leave you with this, as a stark example of your utter cluelessness, Canon Shooter

Good day.

I addressed this in a cuple of earlier posts. I guess your mental illness precludes you from understanding that.

The parents of that child likely had no reason to not trust the teacher until that video surfaced. Only a mental retard would trust the teacher after seeing it...

Forum List

Back