My Sympathy Is With The Teacher

"I am rarely on the boards any more."

Nobody noticed.....but keep up the good work.

Spend more time in the role you were born to fulfill.....garden gnome.
My second book is about to be published. I am working with and writing for a young up and coming Irish rock band, and I still find some time to paint. What do you do?

My second book is about to be published. I am working with and writing for a young up and coming Irish rock band, and I still find some time to paint. What do you do?

Why, I educate you, silly.

The correct response is to thank me.

Cut and paste, yes I know.

If you could cut and paste, you would.
But you can't....not having the intellect, education, or rectitude.

Hence, the explanation as to why you can't do it.

Let's review....and shred your attempted objections. To use the method I use to beat Liberals from pillar to post.....

1. One must be well and broadly read.

2. One must have a clear view of the point attempting to be made, and where to reach out to the best examples to support same

3. One must be both industrious and energetic enough to put the time and effort into the task

4. One must be wedded to the desire to provide truth and education to those who have suffered the indoctrination of government schooling, and who lack the strength to fight same.

5. And one must have learned well in college:

a. citing an authority with an established reputation is better, of course, than citing someone whose credentials are not so lofty. (http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml)
Composition Patterns: Developing an Argument

b. What has been pejoratively referred to as ‘simply cut and paste,’ is, in fact, carefully chosen to substantiate a point. Is the information covered fact, opinion, or propaganda? Facts can usually be verified; opinions, though they may be based on factual information, evolve from the interpretation of facts.(LibGuides: Critically Analyzing Information Sources: Critical Appraisal and Analysis

c. What has been called ‘cut and paste’ is frequently the message board version of footnotes and endnotes of an academic essay. “…footnotes were declared outmoded just before the era of the word-processors which make using footnotes so much easier. Still, because of its relative ease in both writing and reading, parenthetical documentation is greatly preferred by most instructors.” http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml
websites.wnc.edu/~kille/Fred/researchpaper.rtf

I believe that is all the education you can handle at one time.

If you could cut and paste, you would.
But you can't....not having the intellect, education, or rectitude.

Hence, the explanation as to why you can't do it.

Let's review....and shred your attempted objections. To use the method I use to beat Liberals from pillar to post.....

1. One must be well and broadly read.

2. One must have a clear view of the point attempting to be made, and where to reach out to the best examples to support same

3. One must be both industrious and energetic enough to put the time and effort into the task

4. One must be wedded to the desire to provide truth and education to those who have suffered the indoctrination of government schooling, and who lack the strength to fight same.

5. And one must have learned well in college:

a. citing an authority with an established reputation is better, of course, than citing someone whose credentials are not so lofty. (http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml)
Composition Patterns: Developing an Argument

b. What has been pejoratively referred to as ‘simply cut and paste,’ is, in fact, carefully chosen to substantiate a point. Is the information covered fact, opinion, or propaganda? Facts can usually be verified; opinions, though they may be based on factual information, evolve from the interpretation of facts.(LibGuides: Critically Analyzing Information Sources: Critical Appraisal and Analysis

c. What has been called ‘cut and paste’ is frequently the message board version of footnotes and endnotes of an academic essay. “…footnotes were declared outmoded just before the era of the word-processors which make using footnotes so much easier. Still, because of its relative ease in both writing and reading, parenthetical documentation is greatly preferred by most instructors.” http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml
websites.wnc.edu/~kille/Fred/researchpaper.rtf

I believe that is all the education you can handle at one time.
In other words, I write, play music, and paint. I still am able to spend time in the UK, Spain the Netherlands and Italy. All of this at the age of 71. You sit in Brooklyn and cut and paste. Got ya.

In other words, I write, play music, and paint. I still am able to spend time in the UK, Spain the Netherlands and Italy. All of this at the age of 71. You sit in Brooklyn and cut and paste. Got ya.

You should have included your picture as proof:

1652194764522.png

Who sold more.....you or Hunter????

At what point do you stop being a complete and utter Moron, and actually post something worth while? Answer the question.

So....you are claiming that you constantly respond to posts that aren't worthwhile????

Face facts: my threads are interesting, informative, dispositive and indisputable.

I am the candle to you moths.......and you'll be back.

Now.....don't get too close to my flame.

PoliticalChic Do the schools where you are teach basic computer science? if not they should if they want to prepare students for the future and current job market trend.

PoliticalChic Do the schools where you are teach basic computer science? if not they should if they want to prepare students for the future and current job market trend.

I live in the People's Republic Of New York, owned and operated by the Democrat Party.......

.....what makes you think there's gonna be a future?

Forum List

Back