My Sympathy Is With The Teacher

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
She was fired.

"Video gets Treasure Coast teacher fired, charged with hitting student with broomstick

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. (CBS12) — A teacher on the Treasure Coast is charged with child abuse for striking a student with a broomstick.
...arrested on a felony warrant by Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office deputies on Friday.

The student’s mother had contacted authorities and sent CBS12 News a video from the classroom.

In it, the 12 year old with ADHD swears repeatedly at the teacher."

Our Liberal pals who run what is laughinly known as the "education system" keep these mini thugs in school making certain that teaching and learning cannot go on.

Did you get this: "the 12 year old with ADHD swears repeatedly at the teacher."

Where did this brat learn to swear at a teacher????
Who arranged to videotape the incident?????????
Where are the injuries??????????

It's poor parenting and poor political leadership.

Kimberly Klacik

@kimKBaltimore

If your 13 year old is out stabbing people, carjacking uber drivers or running around with guns, please know... ...you are a terrible parent. It’s you. It’s not the police. Its not the politicians. It’s not the teachers. It’s you. Just you.

9:47 PM · Apr 22, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

i

Of course Marc sides with deplorable parenting and kids growing up to be thugs.

#LOLMARC

I could cry when I see what Democrats/Liberals have done to our education system.

Same thing they've done to law enforcement......and the criminality they have endorsed.

Keep these criminals in the classroom, and this is the result:

1651012535023.png
w=646&fit=max&auto=format%2Ccompress

PISA - PISA - OECD

www.oecd.org › pisa

PISA is the OECD's Programme for International Student Assessment. PISA measures 15-year-olds' ability to use their reading, mathematics and science ...

PISA Test - PISA

They manage to destroy everything they gain control of.
"Over the past several decades, the progressive Left has successfully fulfilled Antonio Gramsci’s famed admonition of a “long march through the institutions”. In almost every Western country, its adherents now dominate the education system, media, cultural institutions, and financial behemoths." Is this the end of progressive America?

What point have you articulated hack?

I articulated the reason for my sympathy for the teacher.

You simply proved you'd rather lick the boots of the Democrat Party than deal with the poor parenting, and damage done to the school system.

And you still haven't been able to articulate your disagreement.

So you're one of the governement school grads, huh?

Figures.

SERIOUSLY????

She BARELY tapped that little monster!
I'm not stupid enough to become a teacher in this day and age.........but if I were........I sure as hell wouldn't be putting up with this shit in my classroom either!!!

Large paddleboards with holes in them should be given back to principles of schools, to dish out some severe paddlings on little assholes like this......just like it used to be!!

If that kid has something mentally WRONG with him, then WHY is he in a PUBLIC school???
FAULTY PARENTS!!

She was fired.

"Video gets Treasure Coast teacher fired, charged with hitting student with broomstick

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. (CBS12) — A teacher on the Treasure Coast is charged with child abuse for striking a student with a broomstick.
...arrested on a felony warrant by Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office deputies on Friday.

The student’s mother had contacted authorities and sent CBS12 News a video from the classroom.

Our Liberal pals who run what is laughinly known as the "education system" keep these mini thugs in school making certain that teaching and learning cannot go on.

Kimberly Klacik

@kimKBaltimore

If your 13 year old is out stabbing people, carjacking uber drivers or running around with guns, please know... ...you are a terrible parent. It’s you. It’s not the police. Its not the politicians. It’s not the teachers. It’s you. Just you.

i

Bet you have the same problems with your Home Skool

The earlier incompetent Democrat President made certain that older thugs remained in school....with the result that 17 were killed by one of them.

. Obama’s regime warned schools that they would be investigated by the Justice Department, and lose federal funds, if they disciplined black and Hispanic students at a higher rate than white or Asian.

Their answer is to ignore the criminality that leads to the induction into the legal system.

The Parkland Killings.

Police departments headed by 'reliable' Democrats were offered remuneration, every military weapons their department would wish, if they abided by this policy: don't arrest the thugs.

How the Obama administration gives away military-grade ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-away-military-grade-weapons-to-local-police/

Nov 25, 2014 One program at the Pentagon transferred surplus military equipment worth nearly half a billion dollars to local police last year. Grants provided by the Department of Homeland Security total ...

The results were exactly what any normal person would have anticipated: crime, unpunished, multiplied.

"Cruz assaulted students, cursed out teachers, kicked in classroom doors, started fist fights, threw chairs, threatened to kill other students, mutilated small animals, pulled a rifle on his mother, drank gasoline and cut himself, among other "red flags."

Threatening to kill someone is a felony. In addition to locking Cruz away for a while, having a felony record would have prevented him from purchasing a gun.

Cruz was never arrested. He wasn't referred to law enforcement. He wasn't even expelled."

The School-To-Mass-Murder Pipeline

You can tell that kid never received any kind of discipline by how he freaked out. She barely touched him.

She may have saved his life with that lesson. :dunno:

The children today start as "mini thugs" like the article in the OP rightly calls them......to end up as total savages once they are adults.

Not a very promising future. :rolleyes:

She was fired.

Kimberly Klacik

@kimKBaltimore

i

Hit my kid and we'll see where that stuck goes

Forum List

Back