My sister wants to reconcile but I refused

She also called me a racist ??

I wonder why?
lol dude, take a look.
1) She voted for Tiberius Biden for gods sakes
2) Just about any USA city with a semi large African population:
you’re getting vicious racist attacks on a daily basis against whites and Asians being targeted as soft pray
These black thugs don’t have the guts to go into the country and take on real white men !! They would be turned into a carcass.
3) Everywhere I go ( and if 20-35 aged black males ) , they utterly reek of marijuana about half the time
Most of them are extremely dumb to begin with but when you amplify the pot their intellect is about Zero
4) I hate the “ thug culture “ I am about as opposite of the “‘thug culture “ As you can get.
5) They come to my store reeking of pot about twice a week and 90 percent of time., it’s a black male under 40
6) In My Opinion, you don't exist. You are a FAKE. You don't live in Vegas, You Don't own a Business.
7) Prove me WRONG.

^^^^^^^^^
6) In My Opinion, you don't exist. You are a FAKE. You don't live in Vegas, You Don't own a Business.

Wow !! I did not expect everyone here would tell me to forgive and forget ??
Did not expect that

I said I hope her house gets burned to ash by BLM and a few other things I can’t say
I really upset her by purposely not calling her kids on their recent Bday
She did text me last week about her upcoming Bar and Bat Mitzvah for her kids and I did not reply

Like I said.

You are just a troll.
You and your Business don't exist.

You are a lying sack of djt mixed with ltc.

LOL.

Prove me WRONG.

my business will exist until 2025
I have you on iggy for months

I decided I cannot forgive her for being a leftist loon,;and the truth is , we have zero in common on every level
I used to enjoy hanging out with her 3 kids until the Chicago Soviet School board turned them all into “ little Trotskys “

I can’t reveal my franchise until 2025 or I will be next in the “ cancel culture “
Don’t worry I hate my job and it’s a massive downer

I posted last fall that she called me a White supremacist because I voted for T
And I called her a domestic terrorist for supporting Biden
We said many other things far worse

Now she wants to reconcile
I think not !!
Well, maybe she has seen you say stuff like what you say in this thread:

"Just about any USA city with a semi large African population: you’re getting vicious racist attacks on a daily basis against whites and Asians being targeted as soft pray
These black thugs don’t have the guts to go into the country and take on real white men !! They would be turned into a carcass
I did not mind when they just killed each other off but they’re being encouraged by the media and Dems"

"My city of Vegas is 15 percent black and at work I am getting weekly hostile interactions that I can overcome with outsmarting them or calling security
They’re mostly demons"

" You are not safe ?? You or someone you love could be injured or killed by these demons"
Call a priest. He doesn't charge much
hallopriest.jpg

Forum List

Back