Egg found in a 7k year old tomb depicts the pyramids of Giza. Problem is the pyramids are only 4.5k years old according to the mainstream

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Also in that tomb were pottery shards WITH WRITING that predate the Sumarians who supposedly invented writing.

So here we have speculation from a young lady that makes more sense than the shit we've been taught.

Personally I believe the pyramids are pre Younger Dryas impact and that the Egyptians inherited and repurposed them.

Also in that tomb were pottery shards WITH WRITING that predate the Sumarians who supposedly invented writing.

So here we have speculation from a young lady that makes more sense than the shit we've been taught.

Personally I believe the pyramids are pre Younger Dryas impact and that the Egyptians inherited and repurposed them.

I keep telling people all these dating methods are flawed and should be ignored,,,

Maybe the pyramids are much older.

I agree with the OP when he says he Pyramids are pre Younger Dryas, and I totally agree that the Egyptians inherited the Pyramids from possible a much older and more technologically advanced civilization.

Maybe the pyramids are much older.

They predate the Great Flood.

Has anybody tried to blame Trump yet?

You are making this harder than it has to be.

All you have to do is ask Bernie Sanders.

Did you notice that somewhere 3:00 in, she mentioned that the egg "kinda made" her think? I could tell how painful that was for her by the excruciating look on her face. Thinking is clearly not something she's used to doing. Levis, Disney Princesses, and outfits are far more comfortable areas for her to use her brain.

Neither link so far in this thread talk about any carbon dating of the actual egg; only that it was found in a tomb where 7000 year-old artifacts were found - which says nothing about the actual age of the egg.

Too many unanswered and unscientific questions or answers for this to mean a thing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back