My signature

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2014
Or uh gun
I have now had three different posters (or else one poster with a couple of socks) harass me over my signature of the Dude. I have received threatening P.Ms, I get indignant announcements in threads demanding that the mods whack my peepee over it and way too much grief considering that I thought pretty much everybody liked the dude.

Is it really that offensive to everybody, or does it just trigger the unstable for some reason?

I have now had three different posters (or else one poster with a couple of socks) harass me over my signature of the Dude. I have received threatening P.Ms, I get indignant announcements in threads demanding that the mods whack my peepee over it and way too much grief considering that I thought pretty much everybody liked the dude.

Is it really that offensive to everybody, or does it just trigger the unstable for some reason?
Tell em to eat a dick man. Man fuck those guys.

Your avatar is teh ghey

Your avatar is teh ghey
dude you have a fucking cow...eat a dick.

The unstable will be triggered no matter what....Insane people use to be put away, but now they walk amongst US and want to do US bad things...Most Progressives are that way.

I like triggering the unstable

isotopes...........

They're not wrong. They're just assholes. Imagine the shit you'd be getting if you'd used this one...

:laughing0301:

Lebowski.gif

The latter.

The unstable will be triggered no matter what....Insane people use to be put away, but now they walk amongst US and want to do US bad things...Most Progressives are that way.

What he said! :up: ^^^

Your signature doesn't bother me at all, Dogmaphobe.

What he said! :up: ^^^

Your signature doesn't bother me at all, Dogmaphobe.

Me neither. It looks benign.

They're not wrong. They're just assholes. Imagine the shit you'd be getting if you'd used this one...

:laughing0301:

View attachment 513647
Since I keep getting told that mine should not be allowed, maybe I should change to this one!

Fukum all!

Forum List

Back