Come on Carlson, put on your big boy pants

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
and answer the question. Times reporter Charlotte Alter asked Carlson, who has been spreading misinformation about COVID vaccines, if he got vaccinated. You would have expected him to answer HELL NO!!..but nope, he just got cute about it instead...'"Because I'm a polite person, I'm not going to ask you any super vulgar personal questions like that." Alter told Carlson he was welcome to ask her whatever he wanted, she adds, and "he broke into a cackle, like a hyena let loose in Brooks Brothers. 'I mean, are you serious? What's your favorite sexual position and when did you last engage in it?'" Apparently asking him if he got vaccinated is a 'super vulgar personal question'

and answer the question. Times reporter Charlotte Alter asked Carlson, who has been spreading misinformation about COVID vaccines, if he got vaccinated. You would have expected him to answer HELL NO!!..but nope, he just got cute about it instead...'"Because I'm a polite person, I'm not going to ask you any super vulgar personal questions like that." Alter told Carlson he was welcome to ask her whatever he wanted, she adds, and "he broke into a cackle, like a hyena let loose in Brooks Brothers. 'I mean, are you serious? What's your favorite sexual position and when did you last engage in it?'" Apparently asking him if he got vaccinated is a 'super vulgar personal question'

Trump and Carlson in your head.

You must be miserable.

You are obsessed with getting in his pants....

That is Uber Ghey ma'am.

You gotta link to any of this or you just pull it outta your ass? :link:

and answer the question. Times reporter Charlotte Alter asked Carlson, who has been spreading misinformation
Could you provide the USMB forum an example of the alleged "misinformation"?

Or are you just full of shit, as usual?
When Alter asked him about his vaccination status at the end of a "meandering phone conversation" in June, she writes in a Carlson profile published Thursday, he replied: "Because I'm a polite person, I'm not going to ask you any supervulgar personal questions like that." Alter told Carlson he was welcome to ask her whatever he wanted, she adds, and "he broke into a cackle, like a hyena let loose in Brooks Brothers. 'I mean, are you serious? What's your favorite sexual position and when did you last engage in it?'"

Last edited:
and answer the question. Times reporter Charlotte Alter asked Carlson, who has been spreading misinformation

When Alter asked him about his vaccination status at the end of a "meandering phone conversation" in June, she writes in a Carlson profile published Thursday, he replied: "Because I'm a polite person, I'm not going to ask you any supervulgar personal questions like that." Alter told Carlson he was welcome to ask her whatever he wanted, she adds, and "he broke into a cackle, like a hyena let loose in Brooks Brothers. 'I mean, are you serious? What's your favorite sexual position and when did you last engage in it?'"

URL unfurl="true"]https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tucker-carlson-still-wont-vaccinated-124548042.html[/URL]
Let me help you

URL unfurl="true"]https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tucker-carlson-still-wont-vaccinated-124548042.html[/URL]
Let me help you

Refusing to answer personal questions is not the same thing as disseminating misinformation, you stupid fucking dumbass.

You're an idiot.

What's your fucking point, you disgusting party of slavery supporting retarded bitch?

What statement did Carlson utter that you stupidly believe is somehow misinformative?

What's your fucking point, you disgusting party of slavery supporting retarded bitch?
WTF dude, lay off her

Refusing to answer personal questions is not the same thing as disseminating misinformation, you stupid fucking dumbass.
So, is asking the tuck if he has been given the jab some sort of misinformation?
Just truthfully answer the Q.

So, is asking the tuck if he has been given the jab some sort of misinformation?
No, nor is his refusal to answer, you fucking idiot.

How did you get so fucking stupid, dumbass?
From a dude that supports a fucking LIAR, CON MAN, CHEATER, etc........ How did you get so fooled?

From a dude that supports a fucking LIAR, CON MAN, CHEATER, etc........ How did you get so fooled?
Enough about Obama let's talk Trump

I support nobody who is a liar conman and cheater. FYI, I voted against Quid Pro Pedo Joe.

He should of , you know everyone that has an abortion and those who are against abortion.

I support nobody who is a liar conman and cheater. FYI, I voted against Quid Pro Pedo Joe.
Once again, Biden is not a pedophile.

Once again, Biden is not a pedophile.
Then why does he have a habit of groping prepubescent little children?

f48f6e16ad94c28924097796538f7f3a84ad7727.jpeg

b4f7d23a067b28e448eefb7d8a415ca1.jpg

Forum List

Back