My Questions for Joe Biden

And a tax increase in the midst of a recession is just plain idiotic!
Not really, if it’s targeting the wealthy.
Feel free to "target" the wealthy, Gipper but don't expect them to sit around waiting for you to take their wealth! You'll raise taxes on the wealthy...they'll see the tax increase coming...and they'll put their money into tax free shelters. It's what they ALWAYS do! Then they'll wait for the decline in the economy that will inevitably follow and watch those who voted for higher taxes get voted out of office. Tax cuts will follow and they'll once again put their wealth into play! Face reality...the wealthy are really good at one thing...preserving their wealth!
Absurd. We have ever rising income inequality, ever increasing poverty, homelessness, high unemployment, failing schools, etc..., but you guys are blind to it. The richest nation the world has ever known, refuses to help the less fortunate.

We live in a failed state, in part thanks to you guys.
I point out the reality of what happens whenever we try to hit the wealthy with huge taxes and you call ME blind? Our State isn't failing because we're not collecting enough taxes...our State is failing because we're spending the revenue that we DO collect so foolishly that there's no way in hell of paying for all the things we're obligated to now!

How can you make the claim that the United States refuses to help the less fortunate? We not only spend trillions on our own less fortunate...we spend billions on the rest of the world's less fortunate!
Feel free to "target" the wealthy, Gipper but don't expect them to sit around waiting for you to take their wealth! You'll raise taxes on the wealthy...they'll see the tax increase coming...and they'll put their money into tax free shelters. It's what they ALWAYS do! Then they'll wait for the decline in the economy that will inevitably follow and watch those who voted for higher taxes get voted out of office. Tax cuts will follow and they'll once again put their wealth into play! Face reality...the wealthy are really good at one thing...preserving their wealth!
Absurd. We have ever rising income inequality, ever increasing poverty, homelessness, high unemployment, failing schools, etc..., but you guys are blind to it. The richest nation the world has ever known, refuses to help the less fortunate.

I point out the reality of what happens whenever we try to hit the wealthy with huge taxes and you call ME blind? Our State isn't failing because we're not collecting enough taxes...our State is failing because we're spending the revenue that we DO collect so foolishly that there's no way in hell of paying for all the things we're obligated to now!

How can you make the claim that the United States refuses to help the less fortunate? We not only spend trillions on our own less fortunate...we spend billions on the rest of the world's less fortunate!

We have layer upon layer of safety net upon layer of safety net.
Money is not the issue.
It’s great to be a big corporation in the US but don’t tell cons, because it blows up their narrative of blowing the wealthy.

WHAT A COUNTRY!
362293FB-C5C0-4438-AEF0-6FDC17FC9025.png

You paid taxes. These corporations didn't. – Center for Public Integrity

Money is not the issue.
It’s great to be a big corporation in the US but don’t tell cons, because it blows up their narrative of blowing the wealthy.

WHAT A COUNTRY!
View attachment 395040

I realize that this is going to go completely over your green little head.

A corporation is a piece of paper with documents of incorporation written on it, probably but not necessarily in a building.

Neither the paper or the building pay income tax.
No corporation actually pays income tax.

People pay taxes.
The people that are a part of the corporation pay the taxes.

Money is not the issue.

WHAT A COUNTRY!
View attachment 395040

A corporation is a piece of paper with documents of incorporation written on it, probably but not necessarily in a building.

People pay taxes.
Lol. Of course you support corporatism. Are you a fascist?

Money is not the issue.

WHAT A COUNTRY!
View attachment 395040

People pay taxes.

Did your parents not teach you to not use words that you don't know the meaning of?

Money is not the issue.

WHAT A COUNTRY!
View attachment 395040

People pay taxes.

Did your parents not teach you to not use words that you don't know the meaning of?
I’m a self taught genius. Sorry you’re unable to comprehend my amazing intellect.

Money is not the issue.

WHAT A COUNTRY!
View attachment 395040

People pay taxes.

I’m a self taught genius. Sorry you’re unable to comprehend my amazing intellect.

Is that a "no" ?

Money is not the issue.

WHAT A COUNTRY!
View attachment 395040

People pay taxes.

Is that a "no" ?
I’m sorry I can’t lower myself to your level. This is a failure to communicate. It’s a common mental disease among libs and cons.

New Topics

Forum List

Back