My Pillow Guy Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit

Just another example of how delusional Trumpers are.

These dumb fucks will believe any lie they are told no matter how stupid.

Pizza-gate
Inject bleach
We're rounding the curve
Michelle Obama is a man
This is nothing, its the flu
The women are lying
It was a perfect call

The list goes on. The GOP is the party of lies, they need to hear these lies in order to explain years of total failure. If they didn't hear the lies, then they would realize the GOP is a total failure...
You forgot..

Obama was born in Kenya
Hillary killed Seth Rich
COVID is a Democratic myth

There is no legal path for Trump to regain the Presidency
If Trump regains the presidency before he's elected again then the legal path will have been created.
If you're an American then you don't need me to provide an explanation.

As I've suggested, it's very unlikely but it's not impossible.

I can think of two or three ways to create the legal path! Can you think of just one?

TNHarley

'MyPillow Guy' Says New Evidence Will Make Trump President ...
3 hours ago · During a new appearance on ex-Trump adviser Steve Bannon’s podcast, Lindell proclaimed — in total seriousness — that Trump will be president again come August. This re-ascension of Trump to the presidency will, Lindell claimed, take place after a lawsuit from the CEO presenting supposed evidence of imaginary election-rigging.

MyPillow CEO Predicts Donald Trump Will Return To Office ...
3 hours ago · MyPillow CEO Predicts Donald Trump Will Return To Office By August by Sam Amico March 29, 2021, 12:08 pm MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is a firm believer that voter fraud took place during the last presidential election, proclaiming during a podcast that “Donald Trump will be back in office by August.”
He is an idiot

Most definitely.. Of course he's an idiot.

Newsweek among a couple dozen news outlets reports this today, March 29th:

"Mike Lindell Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit

"Donald Trump will be back in office in August," the pro-Trump businessman said, waving his finger at the video camera.

Lindell and other Trump loyalists have claimed since November that they have some elusive evidence of massive voter fraud in the 2020 election. These claims have been rejected in dozens of legal challenges across the country, with judges appointed by Trump and other Republicans pointing out that they lacked merit. Former Attorney General William Barr, who was widely viewed as one of Trump's most loyal and effective Cabinet members, said in early December that there was "no evidence" of fraud that would change the election's outcome."
.............................................................................................................................

We live in interesting times.
Alongside interesting people.
And not a few nutjobs, too.
They add the spice.
And the snickers snidery, and snarkisms.
Which makes it sorta fun.

I went into a couple of betting websites to see what the odds were that Trump is back in the Oval Office by this August.
None that I've found offer a betting line. So far.

Would any of our Trump supporters on this venue be willing to lay a wager on the Trump/August thingy?
So if Newsweek was indeed reporting that, why did you not include Newsweek's link? :dunno:
so lazy people can exercise their minds, by looking it up themselves
You are lazy for making a claim and then not backing that shit up and making folks try to look it up.

Both Google and Duckduck hid that article down deep you n00b. I had to use Startpage to find it.

Most wouldn't even think to use Startpage, or might not even know what Startpage is.

". . . What are the odds now?

No one looms larger over the 2022 Minnesota governor's race right now than Lindell, early as it is.

Roughly a half-dozen Republicans — most with far deeper backgrounds in electoral politics — are testing the waters. Yet in a sign of Lindell's strength, Minnesota Republican Party Chair Jennifer Carnahan vowed in a post on Twitter last fall that her party would make Lindell the state's next governor. She has since said she can't comment on would-be candidates before the party endorsement. Carnahan's tweet prompted a state senator to challenge her for party leadership this spring. Even the potential of a Lindell run has prompted targeted fundraising pushes by the Minnesota DFL Party and Gov. Tim Walz's re-election campaign in a way no other potential challenger has so far.

Lindell insists that he won't run if the same voting machines are still in use. Minnesota election officials noted that just six counties used Dominion equipment in the election, five of which were won by Trump.

Talk of a potential run for governor gained momentum a year ago when Lindell — by then "honorary chair" of Trump's re-election campaign in Minnesota — declared that he was strongly considering challenging Walz.

Yet multiple state Republican Party operatives calculate that there is virtually no chance Lindell runs. Some question his ability to remain disciplined, others believe the election fraud quest and subsequent lawsuit tank his viability.

"I think it definitely was [a possibility] a year ago at this time," said Amy Koch, a GOP strategist and former state Senate majority leader. "But that was before January 6, 2021, and all of his statements since the elections."

But conventional wisdom has never guided Lindell, and he doesn't sound like a man shutting the door on a run for office. He likes to say he would manage Minnesota as he does MyPillow. And Lindell still sermonizes about what he sees as the shortcomings in Walz's response to COVID-19 and civil unrest.

"One of the things I have an advantage in is I don't have to announce until the very last minute because everyone knows me," Lindell said. "My name is out there.
Lindell is working with screenwriters to turn his 2019 book into a movie. He said he recently called them to insist his fight over the election results — that bad part of the movie that the hero must overcome — be added.
"This has all changed," Lindell said he told them. "This is bringing me to a level that I've never thought God would bring me to."

Just another example of how delusional Trumpers are.

These dumb fucks will believe any lie they are told no matter how stupid.

Pizza-gate
Inject bleach
We're rounding the curve
Michelle Obama is a man
This is nothing, its the flu
The women are lying
It was a perfect call

The list goes on. The GOP is the party of lies, they need to hear these lies in order to explain years of total failure. If they didn't hear the lies, then they would realize the GOP is a total failure...
You forgot..

Obama was born in Kenya
Hillary killed Seth Rich
COVID is a Democratic myth

Say What? My Pillow CEO Tells Steve Bannon 'Trump Will Be ...
56 minutes ago · MyPillow Guy, Mike Lindell, announced that once his evidence is heard by SCOTUS, the election results will go “bye bye” & that “Donald Trump will be back in office in August.” There’s a better chance that monkeys will fly out of my butt than any of the above to occur. — cαηα∂α нαтεs тя☭мρ (@Trump_Detester) March 29, 2021

Pillow Grifter Timeline Update: Trump Will Now Be ...
20 hours ago · mike lindell mypillow trump election fraud allegations voter fraud frank mypillow guy. Pillow Grifter Timeline Update: Trump Will Now Be President In August Trump. Robyn Pennacchia. March 29, 2021 04:15 PM. ... Donald Trump will once again become president in August.

MyPillow guy bares false witness — says 'Trump will be ...
4 hours ago · MyPillow founder and conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell appeared on former top Trump White House advisor Steve Bannon's streaming TV show promising he …

Sounds like wishful thinking.

Voter fraud has been outlawed in Georgia, meaning that it will go back to Red. Other states are likewise ending the massive fraud that was behind 2020 - including unrequested mail in ballots. The Americans will take the house in 2022, and MUST Impeach Kamala Harris on DAY one of the new session. (Quid Pro will be long gone by then.)
:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg::badgrin:

"Mike Lindell Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit

"Donald Trump will be back in office in August," the pro-Trump businessman said, waving his finger at the video camera.

Lindell and other Trump loyalists have claimed since November that they have some elusive evidence of massive voter fraud in the 2020 election. These claims have been rejected in dozens of legal challenges across the country, with judges appointed by Trump and other Republicans pointing out that they lacked merit. Former Attorney General William Barr, who was widely viewed as one of Trump's most loyal and effective Cabinet members, said in early December that there was "no evidence" of fraud that would change the election's outcome."
.............................................................................................................................

They add the spice.

I went into a couple of betting websites to see what the odds were that Trump is back in the Oval Office by this August.

Would any of our Trump supporters on this venue be willing to lay a wager on the Trump/August thingy?

I’ll bet the family farm & all clothing. I’ll include my smartphone, retirement accounts, home (paid for) & my beloved dog. When I win, I only want imprisonments for Donnie, Sid & Rudy. Let’s GOOO!! :lol:

......but his office will of course be back in Moscow!

I have a feeling after all the crap comes to the top, Vlad won't allow Rump even close to the Airport much less have an office building. Putins investment fell through on this one.

But he definitely scored on this one:

0d245942-9940-4536-b2dd-92384416a5c5_cx8_cy1_cw76_w1200_r1.jpg

Fall back asshole troll

They add the spice.

I’ll bet the family farm & all clothing. I’ll include my smartphone, retirement accounts, home (paid for) & my beloved dog. When I win, I only want imprisonments for Donnie, Sid & Rudy. Let’s GOOO!! :lol:

BlueAnon has entered the chat!

They add the spice.

Nope. He will be back in office January 20th 2025 after the Dems TOTALLY fuck everything up.

Trump won't survive four more years, he's obese, lazy and will drop dead eating a diet of fast food.
why do you care? Are you a physician and have his medical records? what is it you know, are you planning to do something to him?

Trump must weigh over 300 pounds, he's will turn 75 in June. I don't need to see his medical records, his ass and stomach speak.

There is no legal path for Trump to regain the Presidency
If Trump regains the presidency before he's elected again then the legal path will have been created.
If you're an American then you don't need me to provide an explanation.

As I've suggested, it's very unlikely but it's not impossible.

I can think of two or three ways to create the legal path! Can you think of just one?

No ^ - Idiot ;)

They add the spice.

BlueAnon has entered the chat!

Did umake three pages on your last OP? :laughing0301:

I only want imprisonments for barrag-o, xiden, hit-lery, pig-lousi, upchuck , and cum-inme harris

Sounds like wishful thinking.

Voter fraud has been outlawed in Georgia, meaning that it will go back to Red. Other states are likewise ending the massive fraud that was behind 2020 - including unrequested mail in ballots. The Americans will take the house in 2022, and MUST Impeach Kamala Harris on DAY one of the new session. (Quid Pro will be long gone by then.)

Probably not.. and Texas may go blue as well.

Nope.

Texas also is putting through integrity laws to cut off the fraud that was behind 2020.

The Reich will lose both houses in 2022. I have no faith in the GOP, but if they have even a hint of intelligence, they'll impeach Harris on day one. The Reich has set the stage with the incitement idiocy. Harris is well documented fomenting riots and arson, as well as financially supporting the Brown Shirts.

Impeach and remove. No idea who the VP will be, perhaps Kim Jong Un or Nicholas Maduro, but it still is vital to impeach her, regardless of what whackjob the party selects as her VP.

They add the spice.

Thank you for that laugh.

They add the spice.

So if Newsweek was indeed reporting that, why did you not include Newsweek's link? :dunno:
so lazy people can exercise their minds, by looking it up themselves
You are lazy for making a claim and then not backing that shit up and making folks try to look it up.

Both Google and Duckduck hid that article down deep you n00b. I had to use Startpage to find it.

Most wouldn't even think to use Startpage, or might not even know what Startpage is.

". . . What are the odds now?

No one looms larger over the 2022 Minnesota governor's race right now than Lindell, early as it is.

Roughly a half-dozen Republicans — most with far deeper backgrounds in electoral politics — are testing the waters. Yet in a sign of Lindell's strength, Minnesota Republican Party Chair Jennifer Carnahan vowed in a post on Twitter last fall that her party would make Lindell the state's next governor. She has since said she can't comment on would-be candidates before the party endorsement. Carnahan's tweet prompted a state senator to challenge her for party leadership this spring. Even the potential of a Lindell run has prompted targeted fundraising pushes by the Minnesota DFL Party and Gov. Tim Walz's re-election campaign in a way no other potential challenger has so far.

Lindell insists that he won't run if the same voting machines are still in use. Minnesota election officials noted that just six counties used Dominion equipment in the election, five of which were won by Trump.

Talk of a potential run for governor gained momentum a year ago when Lindell — by then "honorary chair" of Trump's re-election campaign in Minnesota — declared that he was strongly considering challenging Walz.

Yet multiple state Republican Party operatives calculate that there is virtually no chance Lindell runs. Some question his ability to remain disciplined, others believe the election fraud quest and subsequent lawsuit tank his viability.

"I think it definitely was [a possibility] a year ago at this time," said Amy Koch, a GOP strategist and former state Senate majority leader. "But that was before January 6, 2021, and all of his statements since the elections."

But conventional wisdom has never guided Lindell, and he doesn't sound like a man shutting the door on a run for office. He likes to say he would manage Minnesota as he does MyPillow. And Lindell still sermonizes about what he sees as the shortcomings in Walz's response to COVID-19 and civil unrest.

"One of the things I have an advantage in is I don't have to announce until the very last minute because everyone knows me," Lindell said. "My name is out there.
Lindell is working with screenwriters to turn his 2019 book into a movie. He said he recently called them to insist his fight over the election results — that bad part of the movie that the hero must overcome — be added.
"This has all changed," Lindell said he told them. "This is bringing me to a level that I've never thought God would bring me to."
Seems Lindell's treatment isn't going very well.:(

Forum List

Back