My Pillow Guy Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit

Newsweek among a couple dozen news outlets reports this today, March 29th:

"Mike Lindell Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit

"Donald Trump will be back in office in August," the pro-Trump businessman said, waving his finger at the video camera.

Lindell and other Trump loyalists have claimed since November that they have some elusive evidence of massive voter fraud in the 2020 election. These claims have been rejected in dozens of legal challenges across the country, with judges appointed by Trump and other Republicans pointing out that they lacked merit. Former Attorney General William Barr, who was widely viewed as one of Trump's most loyal and effective Cabinet members, said in early December that there was "no evidence" of fraud that would change the election's outcome."
.............................................................................................................................

We live in interesting times.
Alongside interesting people.
And not a few nutjobs, too.
They add the spice.
And the snickers snidery, and snarkisms.
Which makes it sorta fun.

I went into a couple of betting websites to see what the odds were that Trump is back in the Oval Office by this August.
None that I've found offer a betting line. So far.

Would any of our Trump supporters on this venue be willing to lay a wager on the Trump/August thingy?
Nope. He will be back in office January 20th 2025 after the Dems TOTALLY fuck everything up.

Trump won't survive four more years, he's obese, lazy and will drop dead eating a diet of fast food.
And old fool Biden will? Probably not. but he WILL go 100% senile.

"Mike Lindell Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit

"Donald Trump will be back in office in August," the pro-Trump businessman said, waving his finger at the video camera.

Lindell and other Trump loyalists have claimed since November that they have some elusive evidence of massive voter fraud in the 2020 election. These claims have been rejected in dozens of legal challenges across the country, with judges appointed by Trump and other Republicans pointing out that they lacked merit. Former Attorney General William Barr, who was widely viewed as one of Trump's most loyal and effective Cabinet members, said in early December that there was "no evidence" of fraud that would change the election's outcome."
.............................................................................................................................

They add the spice.

I went into a couple of betting websites to see what the odds were that Trump is back in the Oval Office by this August.

Would any of our Trump supporters on this venue be willing to lay a wager on the Trump/August thingy?
Nope. He will be back in office January 20th 2025 after the Dems TOTALLY fuck everything up.

Trump won't survive four more years, he's obese, lazy and will drop dead eating a diet of fast food.
And old fool Biden will? Probably not. but he WILL go 100% senile.
So cute. He’s much smarter and more sane than the orange sociopath.

such trumpkin losers.

They add the spice.

April Fools isn't 'til Thursday.

They add the spice.

April Fools isn't 'til Thursday.
here's a gold star for knowing how to read a calendar.

1617048513482.png

Last edited:
This is media hype for the purpose of getting attention.
If it indeed happened it would be the suspected attempts at a fascist coup coming to fruition.

It doesn't happen that easily and besides, none of the necessary groundwork has been completely.

There is fascist infiltration of the US military to a small degree but nowhere near significant enough to be able to accomplish Trump's dream of a coup that would be able to install him back as president.

If it indeed happened it would be the suspected attempts at a fascist coup coming to fruition.

It doesn't happen that easily and besides, none of the necessary groundwork has been completely.

There is fascist infiltration of the US military to a small degree but nowhere near significant enough to be able to accomplish Trump's dream of a coup that would be able to install him back as president.
There is no legal path for Trump to regain the Presidency

They add the spice.

This is hysterically funny.. What a pathetic bunch of losers.

Sounds like wishful thinking.

Voter fraud has been outlawed in Georgia, meaning that it will go back to Red. Other states are likewise ending the massive fraud that was behind 2020 - including unrequested mail in ballots. The Americans will take the house in 2022, and MUST Impeach Kamala Harris on DAY one of the new session. (Quid Pro will be long gone by then.)

Probably not.. and Texas may go blue as well.

Just another example of how delusional Trumpers are.

These dumb fucks will believe any lie they are told no matter how stupid.

Pizza-gate
Inject bleach
We're rounding the curve
Michelle Obama is a man
This is nothing, its the flu
The women are lying
It was a perfect call

The list goes on. The GOP is the party of lies, they need to hear these lies in order to explain years of total failure. If they didn't hear the lies, then they would realize the GOP is a total failure...

If Trump regains the presidency before he's elected again then the legal path will have been created.
If you're an American then you don't need me to provide an explanation.

As I've suggested, it's very unlikely but it's not impossible.

I can think of two or three ways to create the legal path! Can you think of just one?

They add the spice.

So if Newsweek was indeed reporting that, why did you not include Newsweek's link? :dunno:

They add the spice.

So if Newsweek was indeed reporting that, why did you not include Newsweek's link? :dunno:
so lazy people can exercise their minds, by looking it up themselves

He could run again. Duh lol

If Trump regains the presidency before he's elected again then the legal path will have been created.

I can think of two or three ways to create the legal path! Can you think of just one?

TNHarley

'MyPillow Guy' Says New Evidence Will Make Trump President ...
3 hours ago · During a new appearance on ex-Trump adviser Steve Bannon’s podcast, Lindell proclaimed — in total seriousness — that Trump will be president again come August. This re-ascension of Trump to the presidency will, Lindell claimed, take place after a lawsuit from the CEO presenting supposed evidence of imaginary election-rigging.

MyPillow CEO Predicts Donald Trump Will Return To Office ...
3 hours ago · MyPillow CEO Predicts Donald Trump Will Return To Office By August by Sam Amico March 29, 2021, 12:08 pm MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is a firm believer that voter fraud took place during the last presidential election, proclaiming during a podcast that “Donald Trump will be back in office by August.”

TNHarley

'MyPillow Guy' Says New Evidence Will Make Trump President ...
3 hours ago · During a new appearance on ex-Trump adviser Steve Bannon’s podcast, Lindell proclaimed — in total seriousness — that Trump will be president again come August. This re-ascension of Trump to the presidency will, Lindell claimed, take place after a lawsuit from the CEO presenting supposed evidence of imaginary election-rigging.

MyPillow CEO Predicts Donald Trump Will Return To Office ...
3 hours ago · MyPillow CEO Predicts Donald Trump Will Return To Office By August by Sam Amico March 29, 2021, 12:08 pm MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is a firm believer that voter fraud took place during the last presidential election, proclaiming during a podcast that “Donald Trump will be back in office by August.”
He is an idiot

Forum List

Back