My Pillow Guy Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
Newsweek among a couple dozen news outlets reports this today, March 29th:

"Mike Lindell Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit

"Donald Trump will be back in office in August," the pro-Trump businessman said, waving his finger at the video camera.

Lindell and other Trump loyalists have claimed since November that they have some elusive evidence of massive voter fraud in the 2020 election. These claims have been rejected in dozens of legal challenges across the country, with judges appointed by Trump and other Republicans pointing out that they lacked merit. Former Attorney General William Barr, who was widely viewed as one of Trump's most loyal and effective Cabinet members, said in early December that there was "no evidence" of fraud that would change the election's outcome."
.............................................................................................................................

We live in interesting times.
Alongside interesting people.
And not a few nutjobs, too.
They add the spice.
And the snickers snidery, and snarkisms.
Which makes it sorta fun.

I went into a couple of betting websites to see what the odds were that Trump is back in the Oval Office by this August.
None that I've found offer a betting line. So far.

Would any of our Trump supporters on this venue be willing to lay a wager on the Trump/August thingy?

Last edited by a moderator:

"Mike Lindell Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit

"Donald Trump will be back in office in August," the pro-Trump businessman said, waving his finger at the video camera.

Lindell and other Trump loyalists have claimed since November that they have some elusive evidence of massive voter fraud in the 2020 election. These claims have been rejected in dozens of legal challenges across the country, with judges appointed by Trump and other Republicans pointing out that they lacked merit. Former Attorney General William Barr, who was widely viewed as one of Trump's most loyal and effective Cabinet members, said in early December that there was "no evidence" of fraud that would change the election's outcome."
.............................................................................................................................

They add the spice.

I went into a couple of betting websites to see what the odds were that Trump is back in the Oval Office by this August.

Would any of our Trump supporters on this venue be willing to lay a wager on the Trump/August thingy?

Can't happen. The World ends next Tuesday according to an old dude with a sign. Of course, he has crossed out previous dates on the same sign. Same thing.

......but his office will of course be back in Moscow!

I have a feeling after all the crap comes to the top, Vlad won't allow Rump even close to the Airport much less have an office building. Putins investment fell through on this one.

I disagree. Puti-bear's getting massive dividends from his investment in Trumpybear. He's coopted almost half of the old GOP. He'll probably throw Donnie a great big military parade if he ever comes to Moscow. We all know how much Donnie loves the pomp of Big Military Parades.

They add the spice.

Can't happen. The World ends next Tuesday according to an old dude with a sign. Of course, he has crossed out previous dates on the same sign. Same thing.
well fk dude, NY City is supposed to be under water according to global nut jobs. you believe them!! hahahaahahahahahaha

Sounds like wishful thinking.

Voter fraud has been outlawed in Georgia, meaning that it will go back to Red. Other states are likewise ending the massive fraud that was behind 2020 - including unrequested mail in ballots. The Americans will take the house in 2022, and MUST Impeach Kamala Harris on DAY one of the new session. (Quid Pro will be long gone by then.)

Sounds like wishful thinking.

Voter fraud has been outlawed in Georgia, meaning that it will go back to Red. Other states are likewise ending the massive fraud that was behind 2020 - including unrequested mail in ballots. The Americans will take the house in 2022, and MUST Impeach Kamala Harris on DAY one of the new session. (Quid Pro will be long gone by then.)

Ah, the QOP is at it again.

......but his office will of course be back in Moscow!

I have a feeling after all the crap comes to the top, Vlad won't allow Rump even close to the Airport much less have an office building. Putins investment fell through on this one.

But he definitely scored on this one:

0d245942-9940-4536-b2dd-92384416a5c5_cx8_cy1_cw76_w1200_r1.jpg

They add the spice.

Nope. He will be back in office January 20th 2025 after the Dems TOTALLY fuck everything up.

They add the spice.

well fk dude, NY City is supposed to be under water according to global nut jobs. you believe them!! hahahaahahahahahaha

Not yet, but it seems the South East is getting blown away by tornadoes and hurricanes.

They add the spice.

Nope. He will be back in office January 20th 2025 after the Dems TOTALLY fuck everything up.

Trump won't survive four more years, he's obese, lazy and will drop dead eating a diet of fast food.

They add the spice.

Not yet, but it seems the South East is getting blown away by tornadoes and hurricanes.
weather, there's been weather everyday of your life. Still waiting for the shores of Pennsylvania.

They add the spice.

Trump won't survive four more years, he's obese, lazy and will drop dead eating a diet of fast food.
why do you care? Are you a physician and have his medical records? what is it you know, are you planning to do something to him?

Forum List

Back