My own dayum OP ED about politics

I hope not even the most America-hating democrats would be that stupid

they may think dark thoughts like that but I doubt if they would say so publically

Psst, talking Reagan Whitehouse there.

You're welcome.

Reagan was as bad as Trump. Nothing conservative about either of the two. How Reagan got deemed the "Great Conservative" is beyond me. he should've been called the Great liberal.
If reagan was not a conservative then why did liberals hate him so much?

he may not have lived up to your strict standards for a conservative, but then who does?

Outside of RINO's like McCain or Kasich, who did the left not hate on the Republican side?
They hated mccain when he ran for president

if kasich were a more important republican figure they would hate him too

Hate? No. Disagree with his politics, yes.

I hope not even the most America-hating democrats would be that stupid

they may think dark thoughts like that but I doubt if they would say so publically

You're welcome.

Reagan was as bad as Trump. Nothing conservative about either of the two. How Reagan got deemed the "Great Conservative" is beyond me. he should've been called the Great liberal.

he may not have lived up to your strict standards for a conservative, but then who does?

Outside of RINO's like McCain or Kasich, who did the left not hate on the Republican side?

If what you mean by a more important public figure is Kasich being more conservative, then yes. But Kasich as he was when running, was a favorite among Democrats. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't mean many would have voted for him. But he would not be just as hated as a more conservative pick for the GOP.

If you vote republican, you are a republican. Doesn't matter how embarrassed you are to admit it.

Naaaaaah. I've voted one way each when I was officially registered Independent at the Courthouse. You get to vote freely without being a "member" (whatever that means: they'd both like it to mean contributes money) of either major party.

Amash left the republican party of his own accord

He left because he wasn't welcome in the GOP. Which is why I wonder about this word "conservatism." He's truly conservative. Those republicans who were part of the freedom caucus, only seem to be more supportive of Trump, someone who's not a true conservative, than they are of true conservatism.
I get they didn't wanna chance losing their re elections.

If the "conservatives" had left the GOP too, it would've had an eye opening effect on the GOP. But since only one left, it can be dismissed as something along the lines of a disgruntled employee.
I dont know much about amash except that he did not stay and fight for his principles

now all he can hope to be is a spoiler

To understand Amash, one has to fully understand what and why he left the GOP. Once you understand all those things, in detail, you begin to see just how constitutionally principled he really is.
And how important it is for other real conservatives to abandon the GOP.
Imagine being surrounded by a bunch of people who are just claiming to be what you are.

You're welcome.

Every lib says that

very few will admit their true feeling

but the attacks and insults toward trump are brutal, personal and highly emotional

You're welcome.

If what you mean by a more important public figure is Kasich being more conservative, then yes. But Kasich as he was when running, was a favorite among Democrats. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't mean many would have voted for him. But he would not be just as hated as a more conservative pick for the GOP.
What I mean is that kasich is a minor figure in national politics and his only claim to fame is being an anti trumpster

but if trump were gone and kasich were the republican nominee he would be the new target of lib hate

Amash left the republican party of his own accord

He left because he wasn't welcome in the GOP. Which is why I wonder about this word "conservatism." He's truly conservative. Those republicans who were part of the freedom caucus, only seem to be more supportive of Trump, someone who's not a true conservative, than they are of true conservatism.
I get they didn't wanna chance losing their re elections.

If the "conservatives" had left the GOP too, it would've had an eye opening effect on the GOP. But since only one left, it can be dismissed as something along the lines of a disgruntled employee.
I dont know much about amash except that he did not stay and fight for his principles

now all he can hope to be is a spoiler

To understand Amash, one has to fully understand what and why he left the GOP. Once you understand all those things, in detail, you begin to see just how constitutionally principled he really is.
And how important it is for other real conservatives to abandon the GOP.
Imagine being surrounded by a bunch of people who are just claiming to be what you are.
He accomplishes nothing by standing on the outside looking in

Soon he will be forgotten and have no voice at all

Suddenly, the stupid left started screaming how great the guy was. And the stupid right started screaming how bad the guy was.

Who exactly said that he was a great guy? Must have missed that. I've heard a lot of Americans talk about the consequences of the targeted assassination of such a high level Iranian official. A lot of Trumpublicans want to blame Obama...of course, that's par for their course. But no one is calling him a great guy.

Actually, he was a great guy - for Iran.

Qasem Soleimani - Wikipedia

And yet not one far left cult member to come in and tell this cult member they are wrong!

The OP was discussing American Democrats and Republicans, not every human being in every country in the world at large.
You guys are a hoot.

See how the far left does not want the truth to get out!

And see how the far left would not condemn their own for thinking he was a great guy!

Suddenly, the stupid left started screaming how great the guy was. And the stupid right started screaming how bad the guy was.

Who exactly said that he was a great guy? Must have missed that. I've heard a lot of Americans talk about the consequences of the targeted assassination of such a high level Iranian official. A lot of Trumpublicans want to blame Obama...of course, that's par for their course. But no one is calling him a great guy.

And yet not one far left cult member to come in and tell this cult member they are wrong!

The OP was discussing American Democrats and Republicans, not every human being in every country in the world at large.
You guys are a hoot.

And see how the far left would not condemn their own for thinking he was a great guy!

See how the rabid right continuously lies......Still waiting on some names......

You guys are a hoot.

See how the rabid right continuously lies......Still waiting on some names......

It is the quotes one of your own far lefties on this board has come out and admitted it!

Why do you need names when you obviously can not read when one of your own does it on this board!

You guys are a hoot.

It is the quotes one of your own far lefties on this board has come out and admitted it!

Why do you need names when you obviously can not read when one of your own does it on this board!

Keep pretending the discussion I was involved in was about what Iranians think about the guy we killed. That's par for the course.

You guys are a hoot.

Keep pretending the discussion I was involved in was about what Iranians think about the guy we killed. That's par for the course.

You asked for names, gave you one and you refuse to condemn them for it! It is one of your own and you show that you are blinded by your political partisanship!

If you vote republican, you are a republican. Doesn't matter how embarrassed you are to admit it.

Naaaaaah. I've voted one way each when I was officially registered Independent at the Courthouse. You get to vote freely without being a "member" (whatever that means: they'd both like it to mean contributes money) of either major party.

Don't care how you might be registered. If you vote republican, you are a republican.

Don't care how you might be registered. If you vote republican, you are a republican.

I voted ONCE (and only once) for a Democrat. But I sure was never a Democrat.

You asked for names, gave you one and you refuse to condemn them for it!

Correct. Being a Great Guy "for Iran" is an honest acknowledgement of his value to the Iranians. Doesn't mean he was a great guy, for America, or that Americans who acknowledge his value to the Iranians are praising him. Will his public, overt assassination create more terrorists and terrorist attacks or will it create less?

Correct. Being a Great Guy "for Iran" is an honest acknowledgement of his value to the Iranians. Doesn't mean he was a great guy, for America, or that Americans who acknowledge his value to the Iranians are praising him. Will his public, overt assassination create more terrorists and terrorist attacks or will it create less?

See how the far left will spin it so they will not have to condemn one of their own!

I voted ONCE (and only once) for a Democrat. But I sure was never a Democrat.

When I started voting, I voted Democrat. My future brother-in-laws brother was running for state rep at the time, and like most people who vote Democrat, I didn't know much about politics. However I helped him in his campaign going door to door, street after street stuffing solicitations in mailboxes and doors.

As I started to get older I realized that I was the farthest thing from a Democrat, and started to vote Republican. Much later on when the guy I was helping get elected got out of office and into the private sector, I found out he was really a conservative as well. But he had to run as a Democrat to win the elections.

Sounds to me like you're only hearing one side of the story. A few articles I read stated the Iranians are dancing in the street and throwing parties. Apparently he wasn't loved by a lot of people besides Americans.

Every lib says that

very few will admit their true feeling

but the attacks and insults toward trump are brutal, personal and highly emotional

Yeah, I had no hatred for McCain. Trump on the other hand is a piece of shit.

Forum List

Back