My opinion on the COVID vaccine.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Many here are loud and verbose about the Vaccine and how they will never take it. I say fine.

My feeling is that it is similar to Abortion. If a woman doesn’t want the baby it is none of my business if she aborts the fetus. It is her body. Her choice. I have said before many years ago that in many ways Liberals were aborting their chance at a Majority. But that is irrelevant now since the Right has gotten even crazier since those days.

If you don’t want the vaccine. Fine. But if you get sick and die. I don’t care either.

Because you on the right are doing everything possible to eliminate yourselves. Be my guest. Cheer your freedoms. Avoid the vaccine. It’s your life.

And if you end up in intensive care with your lungs filling with fluid and suffocation is the means of your death. So much the better for the rest of us. We are rid of a radical RW conspiracy theorist with no grasp on reality. We have improved the environment by getting rid of a person who’s only contribution to society is feces and CO2.

And here is the best part. You no longer get to vote. Thanks to you nuts Georgia has gone blue. And instead of adjusting the narrative you idiots are doubling down on the radical nonsense.

It reminds me of the nuts on the left after Gore lost. They screamed that the problem wasn’t that Gore was too liberal. It was that the party wasn’t Liberal enough. They even took out Lieberman the former candidate for VP in the primary.

82 police officers have died this year from COVID. That is more than every other cause combined. Accident and intentional. It seems the greatest threat facing cops is a virus.

So anti vaccine folks. Embrace your freedoms.

The elephant in the room is the fact that most everyone acknowledges that you can still come down with the disease if you are fully vaccinated. The lame rhetoric is that the disease is "less severe" after vaccination (except for the elderly and people with low immune systems). Lefties love to play political games with statistics so they get to blame the republican governor of Fla for the spike without considering that Florida has the highest number of vulnerable people in the U.S.

The elephant in the room is the fact that most everyone acknowledges that you can still come down with the disease if you are fully vaccinated. The lame rhetoric is that the disease is "less severe" after vaccination (except for the elderly and people with low immune systems). Lefties love to play political games with statistics so they get to blame the republican governor of Fla for the spike without considering that Florida has the highest number of vulnerable people in the U.S.

Hey. Feel free to avoid the vaccine. I am celebrating your freedom to do just that. The efficacy of the vaccine hasn’t been ignored. You anti vaccine people harp on it constantly creating new arguments based upon disproven theories at odds with medical advice constantly.

So avoid the vaccine. But if you die know we won’t mourn your passing. We will say good riddance.

Many here are loud and verbose about the Vaccine and how they will never take it. I say fine.

My feeling is that it is similar to Abortion. If a woman doesn’t want the baby it is none of my business if she aborts the fetus. It is her body. Her choice. I have said before many years ago that in many ways Liberals were aborting their chance at a Majority. But that is irrelevant now since the Right has gotten even crazier since those days.

If you don’t want the vaccine. Fine. But if you get sick and die. I don’t care either.

Because you on the right are doing everything possible to eliminate yourselves. Be my guest. Cheer your freedoms. Avoid the vaccine. It’s your life.

And if you end up in intensive care with your lungs filling with fluid and suffocation is the means of your death. So much the better for the rest of us. We are rid of a radical RW conspiracy theorist with no grasp on reality. We have improved the environment by getting rid of a person who’s only contribution to society is feces and CO2.

And here is the best part. You no longer get to vote. Thanks to you nuts Georgia has gone blue. And instead of adjusting the narrative you idiots are doubling down on the radical nonsense.

It reminds me of the nuts on the left after Gore lost. They screamed that the problem wasn’t that Gore was too liberal. It was that the party wasn’t Liberal enough. They even took out Lieberman the former candidate for VP in the primary.

82 police officers have died this year from COVID. That is more than every other cause combined. Accident and intentional. It seems the greatest threat facing cops is a virus.

You may wanna re-think that as people who have been injected with this shot are now getting sick all over the US and have higher viral loads.

The reason we have never had cold vaccines is because you tend to for whatever reason be more susceptible to new strains and then the test animals die....

So i will happily be the control group.

If you're an older person who thinks they won't survive covid. Or at least have a 1/10 of dying. Sure get it.

Don't vaccinate your children people. Don't be bad parents. I don't like to be an early adopter on cell phones or cars. Sure as shit not vaccines.

Hey. Feel free to avoid the vaccine. I am celebrating your freedom to do just that. The efficacy of the vaccine hasn’t been ignored. You anti vaccine people harp on it constantly creating new arguments based upon disproven theories at odds with medical advice constantly.

So avoid the vaccine. But if you die know we won’t mourn your passing. We will say good riddance.
Unlike you democrat heathens, I don't celebrate the deaths of other humans. I don't agree with the murder of the unborn either.

There are just as many on the left not taking the vaccine

That isn't true.

Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 11.40.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 11.41.00 AM.png

Really you vaxxxed retards are carrying heavier viral loads
You've been turned into walking super spreaders
You're dangerous to everyone around you and you all need to be masked and quarantined

Congrats you're still useful to the establishment....for the time being lol

I'm very healthy and in very good shape, so I'm not going to die from Covid-19 disease, which I already had and recovered from without issue. But thank you for the death wish.

Secondly, people you don't know don't expect you to care if they live or die, so this entire thread is pointless and reads like you shouting "my thoughts about your personal decisions are important, pay attention to me!!"

Lastly, anybody who acts as sanctimonious as you are being you should do a bit of research on the following terms and familiarize yourself with their interplay:

- Non-sterilizing, infection-permissive vaccines

- Antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE)

- Vaccine-associated enhanced respiratory disease (ERD)

- Heterologous serotype cross reactivity

Then let's revisit this topic in a year or two after a few more variants sweep through the world.

But it is less likely to get covid or the delta variant if you are vaccinated.

I don't think the predictions of hospitals again getting overwhelmed are really that scary. We're talking maybe one in four who are likely to get a really serious case. Most of the deaths will be with old people, who are vaccinated, but whom the unvaccinated spread the virus to. And even if the unvaccinated only spread it to vaccinated younger people, again older people can be infected.

IF I'm in a nursing home, I'd be ready to go.

I'm sorry for the HC workers who have to treat these Morons though

You're not very convincing that you don't care.

In fact, you sound more ass hurt about my decision than your stated support for my choice to not be injected by a substance that lacks FDA approval AND for which big pharma manufacturers are shielded from liability.

it's almost as if I can measure the sound nature of my decisions based on whether or not they piss you off.

Last edited:
I don't think the predictions of hospitals again getting overwhelmed are really that scary. We're talking maybe one in four who are likely to get a really serious case. Most of the deaths will be with old people, who are vaccinated, but whom the unvaccinated spread the virus to. And even if the unvaccinated only spread it to vaccinated younger people, again older people can be infected.

IF I'm in a nursing home, I'd be ready to go.

I'm sorry for the HC workers who have to treat these Morons though
If the unvaccinated spread the virus to the vaccinate, what's the point of the vax?

Spot on Savannah Man!

Forum List

Back