My opinion on the COVID vaccine.

You may wanna re-think that as people who have been injected with this shot are now getting sick all over the US and have higher viral loads.

People who try to save their lives are a different story. I am talking about you all who denounce the vaccine and precautions. It is always better to try and fail than not even try.

Many here are loud and verbose about the Vaccine and how they will never take it. I say fine. I don't really see that, it's more the left is fishing for it, by far.

My feeling is that it is similar to Abortion. Interesting. How'd you pull that off?

If a woman doesn’t want the baby it is none of my business if she aborts the fetus. It is her body. Her choice. Correct and she has to live with the fact she was irresponsible and ended the life of one of her own, FOREVER. How come they don't remove the mothering parts on purpose with a second abortion, or even 3rd?

I have said before many years ago that in many ways Liberals were aborting their chance at a Majority. But that is irrelevant now since the Right has gotten even crazier since those days. Gee, you really made a case for it so far. Your feelings. They don't even belong to you.

If you don’t want the vaccine. Fine. But if you get sick and die. I don’t care either. What about those who receive the vaccine and die?

Because you on the right are doing everything possible to eliminate yourselves. Be my guest. Cheer your freedoms. Avoid the vaccine. It’s your life. Hey fucking CONSERVATIVES, isn't their latest tune a real twist? My signature. These dumbfucks never thought for a second millions are Demonicrats. I like the one this potion is rejected cuz WE SUPPORT TRUMP......Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!. Dude was given COVID, probably took a shot and the stuff was mixed on his watch. WTF is that anyway? Irrational as fuck.

And if you end up in intensive care with your lungs filling with fluid and suffocation is the means of your death. Can't wait, sounds like most deaths to me, before COVID. Now everything is COVID.

So much the better for the rest of us. Hey man, is it true your balls shrink after those shots?

We are rid of a radical RW conspiracy theorist with no grasp on reality. You got us, FUCK.

We have improved the environment by getting rid of a person who’s only contribution to society is feces and CO2. You do a good job proving that.

And here is the best part. So exciting. I only read as I go, and dollars to donuts this ends with irony, I swear, I haven't looked, never do posts like this.

You no longer get to vote. Thanks to you nuts Georgia has gone blue. And instead of adjusting the narrative you idiots are doubling down on the radical nonsense. It was that fat black woman am I right? I can't think of her name. She's actually OK as Democrats go, I think she's just very confused making her a Democrack. Plus she's the right color and the genitals are right, meeting the MQs.

It reminds me of the nuts on the left after Gore lost. They screamed that the problem wasn’t that Gore was too liberal. It was that the party wasn’t Liberal enough. Wrong, never heard that one and I voted for Gore. I even voted for Kerry, boy was I a dumbass. They even took out Lieberman the former candidate for VP in the primary. Neat, I don't know WTF you're talking about and don't care. Your post is a drive around the country to get next door, Gore twist? You have to be kidding.

82 police officers have died this year from COVID. WOW, out of what 700,000 and police have to come in contact with scumbags all day. See that fucker? irony, it's the first time you said something measurable and you defeated your purpose in the process. Can you do math dumbfuck? Divide 82 by 700,000, and then multiply the results by .80 to cut out the BS they label COVID. Report your findings to all of us, this will be great.

That is more than every other cause combined. Accident and intentional. It seems the greatest threat facing cops is a virus. Some are heart/lung disease to begin with. Can't wait for your math results.

COVID canceled out the flu :abgg2q.jpg:

Many here are loud and verbose about the Vaccine and how they will never take it. I say fine. I don't really see that, it's more the left is fishing for it, by far.

My feeling is that it is similar to Abortion. Interesting. How'd you pull that off?

If a woman doesn’t want the baby it is none of my business if she aborts the fetus. It is her body. Her choice. Correct and she has to live with the fact she was irresponsible and ended the life of one of her own, FOREVER. How come they don't remove the mothering parts on purpose with a second abortion, or even 3rd?

I have said before many years ago that in many ways Liberals were aborting their chance at a Majority. But that is irrelevant now since the Right has gotten even crazier since those days. Gee, you really made a case for it so far. Your feelings. They don't even belong to you.

If you don’t want the vaccine. Fine. But if you get sick and die. I don’t care either. What about those who receive the vaccine and die?

Because you on the right are doing everything possible to eliminate yourselves. Be my guest. Cheer your freedoms. Avoid the vaccine. It’s your life. Hey fucking CONSERVATIVES, isn't their latest tune a real twist? My signature. These dumbfucks never thought for a second millions are Demonicrats. I like the one this potion is rejected cuz WE SUPPORT TRUMP......Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!. Dude was given COVID, probably took a shot and the stuff was mixed on his watch. WTF is that anyway? Irrational as fuck.

And if you end up in intensive care with your lungs filling with fluid and suffocation is the means of your death. Can't wait, sounds like most deaths to me, before COVID. Now everything is COVID.

So much the better for the rest of us. Hey man, is it true your balls shrink after those shots?

We are rid of a radical RW conspiracy theorist with no grasp on reality. You got us, FUCK.

We have improved the environment by getting rid of a person who’s only contribution to society is feces and CO2. You do a good job proving that.

And here is the best part. So exciting. I only read as I go, and dollars to donuts this ends with irony, I swear, I haven't looked, never do posts like this.

You no longer get to vote. Thanks to you nuts Georgia has gone blue. And instead of adjusting the narrative you idiots are doubling down on the radical nonsense. It was that fat black woman am I right? I can't think of her name. She's actually OK as Democrats go, I think she's just very confused making her a Democrack. Plus she's the right color and the genitals are right, meeting the MQs.

It reminds me of the nuts on the left after Gore lost. They screamed that the problem wasn’t that Gore was too liberal. It was that the party wasn’t Liberal enough. Wrong, never heard that one and I voted for Gore. I even voted for Kerry, boy was I a dumbass. They even took out Lieberman the former candidate for VP in the primary. Neat, I don't know WTF you're talking about and don't care. Your post is a drive around the country to get next door, Gore twist? You have to be kidding.

82 police officers have died this year from COVID. WOW, out of what 700,000 and police have to come in contact with scumbags all day. See that fucker? irony, it's the first time you said something measurable and you defeated your purpose in the process. Can you do math dumbfuck? Divide 82 by 700,000, and then multiply the results by .80 to cut out the BS they label COVID. Report your findings to all of us, this will be great.

That is more than every other cause combined. Accident and intentional. It seems the greatest threat facing cops is a virus. Some are heart/lung disease to begin with. Can't wait for your math results.

COVID canceled out the flu :abgg2q.jpg:

It was Stacey Abrams..

Finish your rant brother! You're only part way there....

I had a dear friend, very close friend, who seems to have fallen into the category of long-haul COVID affecting his brain and personality. We couldn't figure out what was up with him after he recovered from COVID in April 2020. Now I guess we know.......

Alarming COVID study indicates long-term loss of gray matter and other brain tissue​

My lungs probably won’t completely heal

Many here are loud and verbose about the Vaccine and how they will never take it. I say fine.

My feeling is that it is similar to Abortion. If a woman doesn’t want the baby it is none of my business if she aborts the fetus. It is her body. Her choice. I have said before many years ago that in many ways Liberals were aborting their chance at a Majority. But that is irrelevant now since the Right has gotten even crazier since those days.

If you don’t want the vaccine. Fine. But if you get sick and die. I don’t care either.

Because you on the right are doing everything possible to eliminate yourselves. Be my guest. Cheer your freedoms. Avoid the vaccine. It’s your life.

And if you end up in intensive care with your lungs filling with fluid and suffocation is the means of your death. So much the better for the rest of us. We are rid of a radical RW conspiracy theorist with no grasp on reality. We have improved the environment by getting rid of a person who’s only contribution to society is feces and CO2.

And here is the best part. You no longer get to vote. Thanks to you nuts Georgia has gone blue. And instead of adjusting the narrative you idiots are doubling down on the radical nonsense.

It reminds me of the nuts on the left after Gore lost. They screamed that the problem wasn’t that Gore was too liberal. It was that the party wasn’t Liberal enough. They even took out Lieberman the former candidate for VP in the primary.

82 police officers have died this year from COVID. That is more than every other cause combined. Accident and intentional. It seems the greatest threat facing cops is a virus.

So anti vaccine folks. Embrace your freedoms.
Well so far in all the record keeping I see no evidence that anyone has strained out the Republican voter cases from the Democratic voter cases so your sentiments while deeply appreciated are completely irrelevant. Tens of millions of Americans will refuse the vaccine and will continue to do just fine and be perfectly healthy both Democrats and Republicans. Despite your claim of total neutrality on this issue it's quite obvious that you absolutely do care and that you wish the unvaccinated people harm and will be deeply disappointed when harm does not come to them. So enjoy your poisonous chemical injection while you can. But don't expect other people to willingly just walk in and be infused with life-altering chemistry.

Jo

Forum List

Back