My opinion on the COVID vaccine.

There are fates worse than death.

Researchers are concerned about the possibility that COVID-19 might lead to dementia​

Maybe you got a mild case but the dementia has already started.

LOL, god it must be tough to live in fear for a little tiny bug that isn't nearly as bad as Fausti says.

If you almost died or lost loved ones you would care

I had a dear friend, very close friend, who seems to have fallen into the category of long-haul COVID affecting his brain and personality. We couldn't figure out what was up with him after he recovered from COVID in April 2020. Now I guess we know.......

Alarming COVID study indicates long-term loss of gray matter and other brain tissue​

LOL, god it must be tough to live in fear for a little tiny bug that isn't nearly as bad as Fausti says.

I don't live in fear. I got the shot. And I know a few people who got sick last year before the vaccine and are still having foggy brain, breathing problems due to lung damage, fatigue and headaches.

So I hope you get the damn virus, JustanAss, and see if you think it's just a tiny little bug.

There are fates worse than death.

Researchers are concerned about the possibility that COVID-19 might lead to dementia​

Maybe you got a mild case but the dementia has already started.
Did you actually think about what you just posted?

"Yes, we know you could die from the vax, but you could also get really fucked up from the virus that vax that offers you NO PROTECTION from said virus."

:laughing0301:

Did you actually think about what you just posted?

"Yes, we know you could die from the vax, but you could also get really fucked up from the virus that vax that offers you NO PROTECTION from said virus."

:laughing0301:

What you're saying makes no sense in relation to what I posted.
In fact, it doesn't make any sense at all.
Perhaps you're grammatically challenged as well as ignorant.

Many here are loud and verbose about the Vaccine and how they will never take it. I say fine.

My feeling is that it is similar to Abortion. If a woman doesn’t want the baby it is none of my business if she aborts the fetus. It is her body. Her choice. I have said before many years ago that in many ways Liberals were aborting their chance at a Majority. But that is irrelevant now since the Right has gotten even crazier since those days.

If you don’t want the vaccine. Fine. But if you get sick and die. I don’t care either.

Because you on the right are doing everything possible to eliminate yourselves. Be my guest. Cheer your freedoms. Avoid the vaccine. It’s your life.

And if you end up in intensive care with your lungs filling with fluid and suffocation is the means of your death. So much the better for the rest of us. We are rid of a radical RW conspiracy theorist with no grasp on reality. We have improved the environment by getting rid of a person who’s only contribution to society is feces and CO2.

And here is the best part. You no longer get to vote. Thanks to you nuts Georgia has gone blue. And instead of adjusting the narrative you idiots are doubling down on the radical nonsense.

It reminds me of the nuts on the left after Gore lost. They screamed that the problem wasn’t that Gore was too liberal. It was that the party wasn’t Liberal enough. They even took out Lieberman the former candidate for VP in the primary.

82 police officers have died this year from COVID. That is more than every other cause combined. Accident and intentional. It seems the greatest threat facing cops is a virus.

So anti vaccine folks. Embrace your freedoms.

That's dumb - because not getting the COVID-19 vaccine affects the lives and health of others. It has no comparison to abortion.

That's dumb - because not getting the COVID-19 vaccine affects the lives and health of others. It has no comparison to abortion.
I thought of that, but there is something to the argument that preventing abortions when a fetus could survive on its own protect the notion of sanctity of life. Of course the theocrats want to ban All abortion.

I thought of that, but there is something to the argument that preventing abortions when a fetus could survive on its own protect the notion of sanctity of life. Of course the theocrats want to ban All abortion.

Apples and oranges. Maybe apples and onions.

Many here are loud and verbose about the Vaccine and how they will never take it. I say fine.

My feeling is that it is similar to Abortion. If a woman doesn’t want the baby it is none of my business if she aborts the fetus. It is her body. Her choice. I have said before many years ago that in many ways Liberals were aborting their chance at a Majority. But that is irrelevant now since the Right has gotten even crazier since those days.

If you don’t want the vaccine. Fine. But if you get sick and die. I don’t care either.

Because you on the right are doing everything possible to eliminate yourselves. Be my guest. Cheer your freedoms. Avoid the vaccine. It’s your life.

And if you end up in intensive care with your lungs filling with fluid and suffocation is the means of your death. So much the better for the rest of us. We are rid of a radical RW conspiracy theorist with no grasp on reality. We have improved the environment by getting rid of a person who’s only contribution to society is feces and CO2.

And here is the best part. You no longer get to vote. Thanks to you nuts Georgia has gone blue. And instead of adjusting the narrative you idiots are doubling down on the radical nonsense.

It reminds me of the nuts on the left after Gore lost. They screamed that the problem wasn’t that Gore was too liberal. It was that the party wasn’t Liberal enough. They even took out Lieberman the former candidate for VP in the primary.

82 police officers have died this year from COVID. That is more than every other cause combined. Accident and intentional. It seems the greatest threat facing cops is a virus.

So anti vaccine folks. Embrace your freedoms.
Wait are you saying that only 82 cops in the entire country have died all year? Or died on the job? Around 50 are typically killed by criminals in the line of duty so that would equate to around 30 right there.
Anywayhere's my opinion on the vaccine. Take it as I did or don't your call and either way you should be free to move about the country. If i truly believe in the vaccine then you are no harm to me either way.
If you refuse the vaccine and are reasonably young and healthy you probably won't die from COVID. If you take it your chances are even lower. I have zero desire to impose my will on anyone

Forum List

Back