My observation as a poll watcher for Donald Trump and I’m packing heat

You also said you were observing the counting of ballots in Cobb County Georgia, when the counting does not happen for another 15 days. Have you mastered time travel too?
I’ve got permission to go in and check out the ballots

Not what you said. But I can see why you changed your tune.
Wow I had more flak when I was in Mogadishu for 18 hours.

Calling out your bullshit is not flak. Stop lying and I will stop calling you out on it. It is really that simple. I thought even you could figure that out.

You also said you were observing the counting of ballots in Cobb County Georgia, when the counting does not happen for another 15 days. Have you mastered time travel too?

In Mogadishu for 18 hours? lol

Jitsie, you do the same thing every time. You start a thread with outrageous claims. When you get called on it, you make even more outrageous claims to try to defend your original post. And keep making more and more outrageous claims until it is simply a farce. Learn to quit digging the hole deeper.

Jitsie, you do the same thing every time. You start a thread with outrageous claims. When you get called on it, you make even more outrageous claims to try to defend your original post. And keep making more and more outrageous claims until it is simply a farce. Learn to quit digging the hole deeper.
Yes have you ever heard of Mogadishu? Little bit of a battle going on there that I was participate in.. whats a jitsie? Are you call me a gypsy? I’m in American man

Yes have you ever heard of Mogadishu? Little bit of a battle going on there that I was participate in.. whats a jitsie? Are you call me a gypsy? I’m in American man

Yes, I know about Mogadishu Somalia. The US military participated in the Battle of Mogadishu in 1993. Is that when you were there?

So you were in the US military?

Handy that you refuse to answer simple questions. That way you don't have to remember what you said.
I don’t like to brag or talk about myself I just want to talk about my observation this past weekend

How do you know who is queuing up to vote for whom?
Red
Republicans are asked to drop ballots on the left, democrats on the right
As a poll watcher you should probably be calling this out to someone in charge...This is supposed to be a secret ballot.
It is secret .. You go check your address off you let them know if you’re Republican or Democrat you receive your ballot you go into your booth and you’re told to drop it off on the left-hand side
They already know if you are a Republican or Democrat! Does you elevator reach the top floor?
Not on my watch

I'm sorry, but you are a lying sack of excrement. Your story doesn't wash because it doesn't comply with election laws. I'll bet guns are also banned by the polling location. Mine was! Your hat is a violation of electioneering!

We don't often agree on many things, but I'm with you on this one.

This jack-hole's story doesn't pass the smell test for a nano-second.

What city and state is this in OP?

He said he was in Massachusetts to be a volunteer observer, where the OP is concerned.

But then, he claimed he was in Marietta today, observing the counting of ballots. But he also claimed he was open carrying an AR15 when he was observing the ballot counting in Marietta. Claims he has connections with the law enforcement up there.

All in all it was pretty amusing.

Here in my flaming liberal blue state it's 99% Trump support. Trump bumper stickers, giant truck bed flags, I have only seen 1 pro Biden sticker on a car the entire election. Maybe Dems are embarrassed to show their support for Biden??

Not here.
South Florida East Coast/

in my hood.....Biden signs as far as the eye can see.
There WAS one yard with Trump sign....but they have disappeared and not returned
Probably threatened to kill his children or something

Remember....the Dense Blue Metro areas have all the population.

Last edited:
My observation as a poll watcher for Donald Trump and I’m packing heat
Just a friendly suggestion and warning between friends

Keep your gun registration with you at all times & again as a friend, the FBI has put you on their watch list
:)-

"Packing Heat".......I think that means that stuff ShaSqueal Oneal advertises....Icy Hot ????

He said he was in Massachusetts to be a volunteer observer, where the OP is concerned.

But then, he claimed he was in Marietta today, observing the counting of ballots. But he also claimed he was open carrying an AR15 when he was observing the ballot counting in Marietta. Claims he has connections with the law enforcement up there.

Just one observation here, how else would you carry an AR15 if not openly?

Pieces ????

Good point. I guess a collapsible stock on an AR, with a shorter barrel, could possible be concealed in a long coat, like a duster. But yeah, you are probably right.

Forum List

Back