My observation as a poll watcher for Donald Trump and I’m packing heat

" Someone get triggered easy"

Not at all. I replied to your post. I am not triggered at all.

Looks like you got caught in a red curtain

Nah, they are just cheap polyester curtains on a double-wide trailer. I am not caught. I am just calling bullshit on a liar. Same as I have done before.
Let’s stick to the topic sir. Don’t want to have you removed

I was just replying to your comments. But I am happy to stay on topic. The OP is pure fantasy. You did not open carry a modified AR into a Massachusetts polling place and harass voters.
Now you’re trolling because you can’t prove I didn’t do you have anything to add here or not if not take a hike clown

Are you a Massachusetts resident? You didn't answer that when I asked earlier.
Nonya

LOL! Of course!

And you are saying that you were allowed to open carry a modified AR inside a polling place and stop voters from entering, despite the fact you have no authority?
Second amendment says I have the authority

The current laws say you have to report any irregularities to the people in charge of the polling place. You do not have the authority to "shake them down".

And the 2nd amendment does say we have the right to bare arms. But the state of Massachusetts does not allow open carry in polling places. They also do not allow open carry unless you have a permit. And you have to be a resident for that. So the fact that you claim to have been in the polling place harassing voters and "shaking down" people there, sounds like bullshit considering you have no authority to do so. And the people who do have that authority would likely be hostile to someone coming in trying to bully democrats but acting favorably to Trump supporters.
Well I guess the sheriff had no issue with me and I’m telling you that’s where they drop their ballots off they fill them out Republicans went to the left put into a machine walked away..
Democrats to the right

No, they don't.

And your story is a lie.
Well I might be coming to a poll near you.. I’ll be fully armed and I will be checking everybody and making sure that every legitimate ballot gets counted don’t get in my way

LMAO!! I doubt that. And if I see some "volunteer" who is not actually a poll worker trying check people out, I will happily say something.
Then you’ll have a good story to tell at the gates of hell

I will have plenty of good stories to tell in whatever after life comes next.

But speaking up when you see someone in a polling place bullying voters is not one of them. As I said, I will happily say something. I seriously doubt anything bad will happen to me.
Keep your boundaries stay enough away for me they could go well for you I’d be more than happy to answer all your questions and check your credentials

You are welcome to ask for my credentials. I will happily refuse to show them to you. In fact, I would happily point out to others that you have no authority to ask for their credentials. My boundaries are easy to keep. I stay 6 feet or more away. And I tend to walk in a straight line towards the table where the people working the polling place are waiting.
Keep your hands where I can see them. I’ll answer your questions if you need help. But please do not interfere in my poll watching. Have a good day

Oh, and speaking keeping things where you can see them, you will want to stay at least 150 feet from the doors of the polling place if you come here and are "packing heat".
I’d have to ask you to step online so I could check your credentials and your Facebook page

I think I would ask for your ID. I would want to know who is standing around demanding to see people's IDs.
View attachment 403824

Retired? So you don't get my credentials. As for my FaceBook, I set it so it is only visible to friends. Why would I show it to some random stranger in the parking lot of my polling place?
I’ll shake you down like I did that Latino.

You mean shake me down in your imagination? That is the only way.

Anyone who shows their ID to a random armed stranger in the parking lot at the polling place is an idiot.

Why would I show my ID to someone holding a modified AR? Do you think I want a lunatic to have my full name and address? No thanks.

I'll show it to a LEO or to the designated poll worker. That is it.

Oh, and even though the badge says "Retired", I believe you could be jailed for impersonating a federal agent.
Next stop Marietta County Ward one.. I’m gonna go help recount some ballots

They won't let you in the counting room at all. I guarantee it.

Driving from Massachusetts to Ohio seems a long trip for nothing. Unless you mean Marietta County in PA.
No I’m in Atlanta and I will be inside.

If you do go into a polling place, make sure you are not "packing heat".
I will be packing heat I will be openly carrying and I will be making sure people counting the votes are doing it correctly you will be watched I will not blink and Eye

If you attempt to open carry inside a GA polling place, you will be arrested. And you have no authority to supervise the counting of ballots in Georgia. So any nonsense you post to the contrary will be a lie.
Do you have anything else to add because you’re not gonna tell me what I’m gonna do that I’ve already done.. I go take a hike you look like you can lose some weight

I am not telling what you are going to do. I am telling you what the poll workers will do. And the idea that a random out-of-towner can walk into room where they are counting ballots. Are you serious?
I’ve already done it MoveOn leave me alone. I know the workers there another sheriff I got permission.

Nah, they are just cheap polyester curtains on a double-wide trailer. I am not caught. I am just calling bullshit on a liar. Same as I have done before.

I was just replying to your comments. But I am happy to stay on topic. The OP is pure fantasy. You did not open carry a modified AR into a Massachusetts polling place and harass voters.
Now you’re trolling because you can’t prove I didn’t do you have anything to add here or not if not take a hike clown

Nonya

LOL! Of course!

And you are saying that you were allowed to open carry a modified AR inside a polling place and stop voters from entering, despite the fact you have no authority?

The current laws say you have to report any irregularities to the people in charge of the polling place. You do not have the authority to "shake them down".

And the 2nd amendment does say we have the right to bare arms. But the state of Massachusetts does not allow open carry in polling places. They also do not allow open carry unless you have a permit. And you have to be a resident for that. So the fact that you claim to have been in the polling place harassing voters and "shaking down" people there, sounds like bullshit considering you have no authority to do so. And the people who do have that authority would likely be hostile to someone coming in trying to bully democrats but acting favorably to Trump supporters.
Well I guess the sheriff had no issue with me and I’m telling you that’s where they drop their ballots off they fill them out Republicans went to the left put into a machine walked away..
Democrats to the right

No, they don't.

And your story is a lie.
Well I might be coming to a poll near you.. I’ll be fully armed and I will be checking everybody and making sure that every legitimate ballot gets counted don’t get in my way

LMAO!! I doubt that. And if I see some "volunteer" who is not actually a poll worker trying check people out, I will happily say something.

But speaking up when you see someone in a polling place bullying voters is not one of them. As I said, I will happily say something. I seriously doubt anything bad will happen to me.
Keep your boundaries stay enough away for me they could go well for you I’d be more than happy to answer all your questions and check your credentials

You are welcome to ask for my credentials. I will happily refuse to show them to you. In fact, I would happily point out to others that you have no authority to ask for their credentials. My boundaries are easy to keep. I stay 6 feet or more away. And I tend to walk in a straight line towards the table where the people working the polling place are waiting.
Keep your hands where I can see them. I’ll answer your questions if you need help. But please do not interfere in my poll watching. Have a good day

Oh, and speaking keeping things where you can see them, you will want to stay at least 150 feet from the doors of the polling place if you come here and are "packing heat".
I’d have to ask you to step online so I could check your credentials and your Facebook page

I think I would ask for your ID. I would want to know who is standing around demanding to see people's IDs.
View attachment 403824

Retired? So you don't get my credentials. As for my FaceBook, I set it so it is only visible to friends. Why would I show it to some random stranger in the parking lot of my polling place?

Anyone who shows their ID to a random armed stranger in the parking lot at the polling place is an idiot.

Why would I show my ID to someone holding a modified AR? Do you think I want a lunatic to have my full name and address? No thanks.

Oh, and even though the badge says "Retired", I believe you could be jailed for impersonating a federal agent.

Driving from Massachusetts to Ohio seems a long trip for nothing. Unless you mean Marietta County in PA.

I will be packing heat I will be openly carrying and I will be making sure people counting the votes are doing it correctly you will be watched I will not blink and Eye

If you attempt to open carry inside a GA polling place, you will be arrested. And you have no authority to supervise the counting of ballots in Georgia. So any nonsense you post to the contrary will be a lie.
Do you have anything else to add because you’re not gonna tell me what I’m gonna do that I’ve already done.. I go take a hike you look like you can lose some weight

I am not telling what you are going to do. I am telling you what the poll workers will do. And the idea that a random out-of-towner can walk into room where they are counting ballots. Are you serious?
I’ve already done it MoveOn leave me alone. I know the workers there another sheriff I got permission.

Bullshit. The law forbids bringing loaded weapons into a polling place. And for someone who is not a registered voter in Georgia to carry a weapon in is ridiculous. There is no way in hell that the police officer in the polling place would allow you to open carry an AR.

Nonya

LOL! Of course!

Democrats to the right

No, they don't.

And your story is a lie.

View attachment 403824

Bullshit. The law forbids bringing loaded weapons into a polling place. And for someone who is not a registered voter in Georgia to carry a weapon in is ridiculous. There is no way in hell that the police officer in the polling place would allow you to open carry an AR.
I’m doing it I have done it I know all the law-enforcement I have connections. Now move on with your life it’s going to happen I am going to carry a loaded modified A.R. 15 into a counting location to make sure every vote is counted correctly and nothing is thrown out and Lord do not let me see any thrown out ballots

Nonya

LOL! Of course!

Democrats to the right

No, they don't.

And your story is a lie.

View attachment 403824

I’m doing it I have done it I know all the law-enforcement I have connections. Now move on with your life it’s going to happen I am going to carry a loaded modified A.R. 15 into a counting location to make sure every vote is counted correctly and nothing is thrown out and Lord do not let me see any thrown out ballots

LMAO!!

Please view this website: VOPP Table 16: When Absentee/Mail Ballot Processing and Counting Can Begin

It clearly states that in Georgia, the actual counting of ballots cannot begin until 7:00 am on election day. So your claim is obviously a lie.

Nonya

LOL! Of course!

Democrats to the right

No, they don't.

And your story is a lie.

View attachment 403824

LMAO!!

Please view this website: VOPP Table 16: When Absentee/Mail Ballot Processing and Counting Can Begin

It clearly states that in Georgia, the actual counting of ballots cannot begin until 7:00 am on election day. So your claim is obviously a lie.
I’m just there to observe

Nonya

LOL! Of course!

Democrats to the right

No, they don't.

And your story is a lie.

View attachment 403824

LMAO!!

You're not there. You're delusional and desperate for attention. Oh, and "packing some serious heat". ;)

Nonya

LOL! Of course!

Democrats to the right

No, they don't.

And your story is a lie.

View attachment 403824

I would ask what modifications were made to your AR-15, but I am sure you would not answer that.

As for your claim of open carry into polling place, read what it says at this link: Firearms at Polling Places – The Law in Georgia - U.S. & Texas LawShield
" “Firearms are generally excluded from polling places in Georgia, except in limited circumstances. O.C.G.A. §21-2-413 excludes firearms carry within 150 feet of any polling place, permitting carry only to “peace officers regularly employed by the federal, state, county, or municipal government or certified security guards.” "

In addition to that:
" “The carry of firearms by any unauthorized individual is further criminalized by O.C.G.A. §16-11-127(b)(7), which makes it a misdemeanor to carry a weapon (or long gun) “within 150 feet of any polling place when elections are being conducted and such polling place is being used as a polling place”. "

Nonya

LOL! Of course!

Democrats to the right

No, they don't.

And your story is a lie.

View attachment 403824

LMAO!!

You're not there. You're delusional and desperate for attention. Oh, and "packing some serious heat". ;)
I don’t understand why am being attacked we have Democrats throwing out thousands and thousands and thousands of Republican ballots. I’m just there to protect everybody’s votes from coast to coast I’m doing it I’m volunteering for the Donald Trump campaign God bless you all may trump win another four years

Nonya

LOL! Of course!

Democrats to the right

No, they don't.

And your story is a lie.

View attachment 403824

LMAO!!

I don’t understand why am being attacked we have Democrats throwing out thousands and thousands and thousands of Republican ballots. I’m just there to protect everybody’s votes from coast to coast I’m doing it I’m volunteering for the Donald Trump campaign God bless you all may trump win another four years

I am calling you out on your lies. You have not done what you claim to have done.

Nonya

LOL! Of course!

Democrats to the right

No, they don't.

And your story is a lie.

View attachment 403824

I would ask what modifications were made to your AR-15, but I am sure you would not answer that.

As for your claim of open carry into polling place, read what it says at this link: Firearms at Polling Places – The Law in Georgia - U.S. & Texas LawShield
" “Firearms are generally excluded from polling places in Georgia, except in limited circumstances. O.C.G.A. §21-2-413 excludes firearms carry within 150 feet of any polling place, permitting carry only to “peace officers regularly employed by the federal, state, county, or municipal government or certified security guards.” "

In addition to that:
" “The carry of firearms by any unauthorized individual is further criminalized by O.C.G.A. §16-11-127(b)(7), which makes it a misdemeanor to carry a weapon (or long gun) “within 150 feet of any polling place when elections are being conducted and such polling place is being used as a polling place”. "
I’m doing this all across this country I have permission I can’t get into much detail about it I figured I just come on here and you guys would celebrate my patriotism

Nonya

LOL! Of course!

Democrats to the right

No, they don't.

And your story is a lie.

View attachment 403824

In addition to that:
I’m doing this all across this country I have permission I can’t get into much detail about it I figured I just come on here and you guys would celebrate my patriotism
You have an active fantasy life. Maybe you need it.

Nonya

LOL! Of course!

Democrats to the right

No, they don't.

And your story is a lie.

View attachment 403824

In addition to that:

Permission? That is hilarious!! Keep going. Your credibility is a joke. My work is done.

I’m down here at our early voting state observing the polls making sure Democrats don’t cheat. And of course I’m packing some serious heat.. but one thing I see in this blue state is the line to vote for Republicans is longer than the line to vote for Democrat. Could be interesting .. Just sharing my observation
Good, keep your hands warm.
Small Heat pack 1_WebRes-800x800.jpg

Nonya

LOL! Of course!

Democrats to the right

No, they don't.

And your story is a lie.

View attachment 403824

In addition to that:

Permission? That is hilarious!! Keep going. Your credibility is a joke. My work is done.
Don’t be jealous if you want to come stand next to me and be underneath my leader ship you are more than welcome to bring you aboard.. But I want you to remember who number one is

You also said you were observing the counting of ballots in Cobb County Georgia, when the counting does not happen for another 15 days. Have you mastered time travel too?

You also said you were observing the counting of ballots in Cobb County Georgia, when the counting does not happen for another 15 days. Have you mastered time travel too?
I’ve got permission to go in and check out the ballots

Nonya

LOL! Of course!

Democrats to the right

No, they don't.

And your story is a lie.

View attachment 403824

In addition to that:

Don’t be jealous if you want to come stand next to me and be underneath my leader ship you are more than welcome to bring you aboard.. But I want you to remember who number one is

No thanks. I can go to sleep and dream on my own. I would love to show up and watch you get arrested for open carrying a modified AR-15 though. And I hope you try to show them your "Secret Service Retired" badge. I would take video too. You know, to make sure you weren't abused.

Forum List

Back