My observation as a poll watcher for Donald Trump and I’m packing heat

What city and state is this in OP?

He said he was in Massachusetts to be a volunteer observer, where the OP is concerned.

But then, he claimed he was in Marietta today, observing the counting of ballots. But he also claimed he was open carrying an AR15 when he was observing the ballot counting in Marietta. Claims he has connections with the law enforcement up there.

All in all it was pretty amusing.
Just one observation here, how else would you carry an AR15 if not openly?
Long coat? Pistol grip?

He said he was in Massachusetts to be a volunteer observer, where the OP is concerned.

But then, he claimed he was in Marietta today, observing the counting of ballots. But he also claimed he was open carrying an AR15 when he was observing the ballot counting in Marietta. Claims he has connections with the law enforcement up there.

Long coat? Pistol grip?
Kinda warm for that, don't you think?

I hope you all enjoyed my political experiments your reactions were quite interesting. It’s good to know who’s against freedom and who’s not.

Long coat? Pistol grip?
Depends on where you are and your own internal thermostat. I could wear a long coat in 60 degree weather because I stay cold all the time.

Long coat? Pistol grip?
Depends on where you are and your own internal thermostat. I could wear a long coat in 60 degree weather because I stay cold all the time.

I hope you all enjoyed my political experiments your reactions were quite interesting. It’s good to know who’s against freedom and who’s not.

Oh? So you think making sure voters are not harassed is being against freedom?

You think carrying a modified AR to intimidate people at the polls is encouraging freedom?

You think stopping law abiding citizens and "shaking them down" for their ID, despite having no authority to do so, is supporting freedom?

Now most people in this thread know that you did not do what you claimed you did. But let's not get carried away and say it shows anything about who is in favor of freedom and who is not.

A little bit of political satire mixed in with a little bit of truth never hurt anybody.. I hope everybody votes honestly thank you all for your time I hope this has been an education

A little bit of political satire mixed in with a little bit of truth never hurt anybody.. I hope everybody votes honestly thank you all for your time I hope this has been an education

I learned who you are. I learned that you have no problem lying, and won't admit it when you do. And I learned that you value freedom for select people.

So yeah, I guess it was educational.

One second guys I’ve got somebody in here that can’t speak English that’s trying to vote I’m gonna have to ask him for some credentials give me a few minutes I’ll give you an update.
IF you ARE AN OBSERVER, why in the hell are you asking anyone anything?
Because I want to make sure only American vote counts.. this is why am carrying the proper weaponry. I’m bearing arms today folks
Under Federal election laws, poll watchers are OBSERVERS and can only WATCH. If they see something they are given phone numbers to call to report it after they inform the senior polling attendant.

Firearms are restricted in most states from polling places.

What your doing borders on election interference.... It is not your job to verify anything or question any voter..

My BS meter is pegged!
I just had a Confiscate a couple of ballots from a one Guadalupe Perez.. I told him any more credentials to prove that he is an American citizen so if anybody here is on Facebook can you please check them out for me

The poll workers would not allow you to confiscate ballots. That is illegal. If he was given a ballot, he was registered to vote.

One second guys I’ve got somebody in here that can’t speak English that’s trying to vote I’m gonna have to ask him for some credentials give me a few minutes I’ll give you an update.
Because I want to make sure only American vote counts.. this is why am carrying the proper weaponry. I’m bearing arms today folks
Under Federal election laws, poll watchers are OBSERVERS and can only WATCH. If they see something they are given phone numbers to call to report it after they inform the senior polling attendant.

What your doing borders on election interference.... It is not your job to verify anything or question any voter..

My BS meter is pegged!
I just had a Confiscate a couple of ballots from a one Guadalupe Perez.. I told him any more credentials to prove that he is an American citizen so if anybody here is on Facebook can you please check them out for me

The poll workers would not allow you to confiscate ballots. That is illegal. If he was given a ballot, he was registered to vote.
He finally came clean and told me that he stole those ballots

Locked and loaded! Every vote will count on my watch
By the way, what would cause you to...

... draw your weapon?

... shoot someone?
I just had to stop somebody at the front door because they had some political Names on the shirt which is not allowed in this county. I had to turn them back.. i’m just demonstrating my second amendment right. My show of strength is asking for peace
Would you turn away someone wearing a “maga” hat or shirt?
Nope they are ok in my book

So this was not about freedom or about protecting voting rights or whatever. Your fantasy was about illegally harassing Democrats.

My BS meter is pegged!

Bullshit.

But you are welcome to come clean and admit the entire OP is a lie.

My BS meter is pegged!

Bullshit.

I sit down and illegal immigrant for ballots and confiscate them.. and im
The bad guy? Even if it wasn’t true wouldn’t you applaud that move?

My BS meter is pegged!

Bullshit.

I sit down and illegal immigrant for ballots and confiscate them.. and im
The bad guy? Even if it wasn’t true wouldn’t you applaud that move?

I would not applaud any armed "volunteer" taking ballots away from a registered voter. If he went through the process and the poll workers let him go to the ballot box, he was a registered voter. The ballot you stole was his vote.

So you are admitting that the OP (and other claims in this thread) were all a lie?

Looks like you fooled no one.
CEDF04E8-AE26-4DA6-913B-E3CC7F2BB518.jpeg
Yup

Forum List

Back