Not open for further replies.

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
You won’t believe this !!
I joined a New board to discuss only movies

They have a tiny political section and I was shocked by the extreme Jewish and Israeli hate
Most of the members are British and European and extreme leftist

I am battling about 17 folks lol

I find it...........for lack of a better word...........baffling, that so many people hate Jews.
But yet when you ask them WHY they hate Jews, all they come back with is "because their Jewish".

That is NOT a REASON. These idiots are nothing more than political sheep for the communist/marxist/libtard/BLM/etc... lunatic leaders out there. I've always wondered........if their "leaders" told them to go home and hang themselves...........would they?

I think the Ahole mod even deleted my terminator 2 post ?
Wtf
That was why I joined
The British suck

You won’t believe this !!
I joined a New board to discuss only movies

They have a tiny political section and I was shocked by the extreme Jewish and Israeli hate
Most of the members are British and European and extreme leftist

I am battling about 17 folks lol
I don't want to join your new board, but please tell the 17 assholes and any others who join them in promoting their anti-Semitic bullshit that asaratis said, "Go fuck yourselves!"

Seriously though.........these people NO CLUE why they hate anything. They are just told to by some random lunatic, and then they do.

I've have people come up to me and tell me they hate me or wanted me dead. I ask them WHY?
"Because I just do" is what I get, or they just smirk and walk off. They have no answer. They have no reason. They are told to hate a certain person or persons, and jump on it like flies on shit.

This shows me they are useless and worthless. They can't think for themselves, and they are nothing more than a puppet for any bully that needs one.

I find it...........for lack of a better word...........baffling, that so many people hate Jews.
But yet when you ask them WHY they hate Jews, all they come back with is "because their Jewish".

That is NOT a REASON. These idiots are nothing more than political sheep for the communist/marxist/libtard/BLM/etc... lunatic leaders out there. I've always wondered........if their "leaders" told them to go home and hang themselves...........would they?

Sunni Man

What is it you disagree with?

Sunni Man
That is like saying you like Italians but hate Italy or you love cheese , marinara sauce , bread but hate pizza

Can’t a guy just talk about T-2
I am going to find a T2 board

I am never visiting the UK ever again
I am going to miss their fine cuisine and amazing weather and they have the best dentist on earth

Yeah it has nothing to do with anything real....

Sincerely

The USS Liberty

Search for

USS Liberty transcript

Einstein 1948 warning Zionist fascism Israel

ReinyDays well----there is. The croatians dislike the serbians and the croations and
serbians dislike the bosnians and the bosnians dislike jews and croatians and serbs

The USS Liberty

2019-05-Edith-eNews-broken-vinyl-record.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back