My main employee quit on me

For all my faults : I have always treated my employees very well and I am always kind to them !!

She was a good employee and it’s a huge loss as she got me great reviews on Google and was amazing at upselling
I am just very frustrated with the futility of my situation as half my employees never should have been hired .
And it very difficult to keep spending another 3 weeks training a new person
This is the 6th person I have to train in just 7 months
From the way you talk about your job, your employees, and your customers.....I don't believe you.

After me giving her the exact hours she wanted and pay - she quits and I only get 3 days notice .

What a classless lady .
Her new job may pay more but she will be working 20 times harder and I hope she enjoys it

My second employee will cover some of her hours but I need to hire another one

This insane cycle won’t ever end . I fire bad ones and the good ones quit the second a better job appears

I don’t think I am going to last until 2025

Why don't you work instead of posting?

Here's the deal dum-dum:

Your alleged employees in your alleged "franchise" work for themselves, not for you. Treat them with a bit of respect and maybe they'll stick around a while and do a good job.

And try to grow up.
I treat them very well , Mr. Filthy

After me giving her the exact hours she wanted and pay - she quits and I only get 3 days notice .
How much notice do you give an employee before you fire them?
That Is not the same thing
You expect them to give you plenty of time to find a replacement yet you don’t allow them time to find another job.
That Is not how it works
You get rid of any unstable and worthless employee as fast as possible.
This lady is not very bright and I almost fired her back in Feb and March

You expect them to give you plenty of time to find a replacement yet you don’t allow them time to find another job.
That Is not how it works
Worthless employees still have bills to pay.
The last job I left, I gave a two weeks notice. To show how much they appreciated it they told me to leave that very day.
Thats why employees don’t give a full two weeks notice.

And what is it that this "franchise" of yours does again?

I am officially 4 yrs into Vegas and I have 4 yrs left ??
I get nervous at work . I have a lot of black thugs and white trash everyday to deal with .
Half of my customers barely speak English.

I am working far harder than I ever did in Oregon. In Oregon it was so easy every day .
I often worry if someone will pull a gun on me .

I have become a owner who just has zero desire or interest . I only care about surviving
. I rarely ever call customers back and I rarely ever look at emails

I only made a crappy 70,000 last year and that sucks
I hated Vegas. I was mean as fuck when I left. I had a shitty attitude. I have never met anyone that escaped from Vegas that wasn't all kinds of hostile for years afterwards like some low-key PTSD.
Yes !! I am a very changed man for the worst .
I never knew just how genetically damaged folks can get . I even laugh when folks get run over by cars here

I get nervous at work . I have a lot of black thugs and white trash everyday to deal with .

I am working far harder than I ever did in Oregon. In Oregon it was so easy every day .

I have become a owner who just has zero desire or interest . I only care about surviving

I hated Vegas. I was mean as fuck when I left. I had a shitty attitude. I have never met anyone that escaped from Vegas that wasn't all kinds of hostile for years afterwards like some low-key PTSD.
Yes !! I am a very changed man for the worst .
I never knew just how genetically damaged folks can get . I even laugh when folks get run over by cars here

I bet. It's going to take some time to move past that once you manage to get out.

Nellis AFB is right there. I'm not understanding how they can't accidently on purpose blow that shit up and :eusa_whistle:.
It’s all genetically damaged trash everywhere

What do you do again?
I own a franchise business
You claim to have at most 2 employees.
Sometimes just 1, and
other times you fired them all.

You post during working hours.

There is NOT a Single Franchise Business that can operate like this.
You are a liar.

Complete Bullshit.
Liar?? I only post in the evening and sometimes before work
Who is the hell makes this crap up .
If I wanted to lie ...I could think of something much better
Now go away

Here's the deal dum-dum:

Your alleged employees in your alleged "franchise" work for themselves, not for you. Treat them with a bit of respect and maybe they'll stick around a while and do a good job.

And try to grow up.

Here is the LIAR posting during work hours.

That Is not how it works
Worthless employees still have bills to pay.
The last job I left, I gave a two weeks notice. To show how much they appreciated it they told me to leave that very day.
Thats why employees don’t give a full two weeks notice.
That is the moral thing to do
Most employees would be happy for you giving notice

Here's the deal dum-dum:

And try to grow up.
That sure shows from your con-versations here where you name-call them.

What a classless lady .
Her new job may pay more but she will be working 20 times harder and I hope she enjoys it

My second employee will cover some of her hours but I need to hire another one

This insane cycle won’t ever end . I fire bad ones and the good ones quit the second a better job appears

I don’t think I am going to last until 2025
Why don't you just hire quality workers instead of bad ones, pay them well and treat them well.

If you don't understand this dynamic or are unable or unwilling to correct it, then you will continue to receive these same results. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, calling the young lady "classless" for giving you 3 days notice when she's not legally required to give you any notice is just one example.
Well don't just disagree with me tell me what you don't agree with in what I said.

You don't seem to understand people very well. People are motivated primarily by what benefits them, not what will benefit someone else the most. Most people work because they have too, and it's called "work" for a reason in that it's generally laborious and something that most would rather not be doing it they had a choice.

Also, people will do things, even if they don't want it, it's not ideal or they see it as a temporarily situation because doing so benefits them in some way. The more honesty that's involved in the initial conversation, the better results you usually can obtain. For example, I always hated it when during an interview I was asked why I wanted to work for company "XYX" (I still hate that question). When I was younger it was usually because I had goals and bills to pay and this job would help me get there but you can't really tell an employer that's why you want the job (particularly when the goals don't involved working for that company for crappy wages forever).

That's why I suggested you try a temp agency because if you invest 3 weeks of training one of their employees and they leave you in the lurch, if you pick the right agency, some have it in their contract that you won't be billed x number of dollars if things don't work out, which is why they do a lot of screening because they don't want to end up having to pay out on employees who can't or won't get the job done.

Also, have you thought of contacting the state for programs where they have incentives if you hire certain people (veterans, disabled veterans, disabled individuals, etc.) or a college work study program where the program pays the students something like minimum wage but they get college credit and actual work experience at the same time. Staying long enough to get college credit is more motivation for them to stick it out with you than anything else you current have going on to hear you tell it.

Again, if you keep doing the same things over and over you're going to keep getting the same results. There are always better and smarter ways to do things, you just have to trust that they will work.
When I was in Oregon : I had good success as I could hire college kids
In Vegas: it’s all white and black ghetto trash
This is how you think of others and then you wonder why you can't keep anyone working for you?

I hired young
I hired old
I hired whites
I hired brown and Darkies
I hired vets
I hired women ( who are even more dishonest than men )
I hired a Muslim.
I hired slants

It’s a losing war
Perhaps they can sense the hostility in you and how little you think of them?

All the things you listed are attributes, my suggestion was to find "quality" people irrespective of their attributes.

Here's the deal dum-dum:

And try to grow up.
But look at the way you talk about them... slant?!?, women are more dishonest than men? You're a terrible person who would make a horrible boss particularly if they pick up on any of the things you say about them on here.

I wouldn't work for you if you were the last employer on the planet. You come across as an arrogant jackass who looks down on his employees. Any employer who calls black people "darkies" deserves to go under.

Forum List

Back