My main employee quit on me

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
After me giving her the exact hours she wanted and pay - she quits and I only get 3 days notice .

What a classless lady .
Her new job may pay more but she will be working 20 times harder and I hope she enjoys it

My second employee will cover some of her hours but I need to hire another one

This insane cycle won’t ever end . I fire bad ones and the good ones quit the second a better job appears

I don’t think I am going to last until 2025

In fact , the only thing keeping me going is my mma classes . If the new place folds like the old gym - then I am going to sell my crap franchise .
I am really at the end of the line here

Just since November
1) Nov - fired employee as he had a terrible attitude
2) Jan - fire new employee for coming to work 45 min late all the time
3) Jan - employee quit ,but she was not working out
4) feb - hired new employee- she cut back her hrs due to new job then I fired here
There has been 3 others since nov

All this shiit and dealing with subhuman “ genetically damaged “ folks in central Vegas just to make 70,000 a year lol

After me giving her the exact hours she wanted and pay - she quits and I only get 3 days notice .

What a classless lady .
Her new job may pay more but she will be working 20 times harder and I hope she enjoys it

This insane cycle won’t ever end . I fire bad ones and the good ones quit the second a better job appears

Confess, you work at Terribles, don't you?

What a classless lady .
No lol
That is not a franchise lol

What a classless lady .

Why don't you just hire quality workers instead of bad ones, pay them well and treat them well.

If you don't understand this dynamic or are unable or unwilling to correct it, then you will continue to receive these same results. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, calling the young lady "classless" for giving you 3 days notice when she's not legally required to give you any notice is just one example.

What a classless lady .

Why don't you just hire quality workers instead of bad ones, pay them well and treat them well.

If you don't understand this dynamic or are unable or unwilling to correct it, then you will continue to receive these same results. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, calling the young lady "classless" for giving you 3 days notice when she's not legally required to give you any notice is just one example.
I pay more than my fellow franchises
. She is actually 50ish and is a classless piece of garbage !!!
I even took out many of her responsibilities to make her job as easy as possible
Plus ..she has F up a few major times and I was very understanding

Pay more.
Really?

Have you ever read his posts?

Would you work for him at any pay?

You'll end up in prison when your coworkers kill him and the homicide detectives automatically presume that you were involved in the murder too.
Pay more.
Really?

Have you ever read his posts?

Would you work for him at any pay?
[/
I do treat my employees well
Can’t say the same for my customers!!

My old azz employee was going to night school and she often complained all the time about her last job in terms of hours and stress
She is going right back into the fire !!
Total 2 faced old hag

For all my faults : I have always treated my employees very well and I am always kind to them !!

She was a good employee and it’s a huge loss as she got me great reviews on Google and was amazing at upselling
I am just very frustrated with the futility of my situation as half my employees never should have been hired .
And it very difficult to keep spending another 3 weeks training a new person
This is the 6th person I have to train in just 7 months

You are a liar.
No way you own a 'Franchise' in OR or NV.
What Franchise has only 1 employee?
If you actually had this business, you would need 4,5,6,7+ employees.

Take your fake business away.

What a classless lady .

He has no Idea what "Terribles" is.

What a classless lady .

Well don't just disagree with me tell me what you don't agree with in what I said.

You don't seem to understand people very well. People are motivated primarily by what benefits them, not what will benefit someone else the most. Most people work because they have too, and it's called "work" for a reason in that it's generally laborious and something that most would rather not be doing it they had a choice.

Also, people will do things, even if they don't want it, it's not ideal or they see it as a temporarily situation because doing so benefits them in some way. The more honesty that's involved in the initial conversation, the better results you usually can obtain. For example, I always hated it when during an interview I was asked why I wanted to work for company "XYX" (I still hate that question). When I was younger it was usually because I had goals and bills to pay and this job would help me get there but you can't really tell an employer that's why you want the job (particularly when the goals don't involved working for that company for crappy wages forever).

That's why I suggested you try a temp agency because if you invest 3 weeks of training one of their employees and they leave you in the lurch, if you pick the right agency, some have it in their contract that you won't be billed x number of dollars if things don't work out, which is why they do a lot of screening because they don't want to end up having to pay out on employees who can't or won't get the job done.

Also, have you thought of contacting the state for programs where they have incentives if you hire certain people (veterans, disabled veterans, disabled individuals, etc.) or a college work study program where the program pays the students something like minimum wage but they get college credit and actual work experience at the same time. Staying long enough to get college credit is more motivation for them to stick it out with you than anything else you current have going on to hear you tell it.

Again, if you keep doing the same things over and over you're going to keep getting the same results. There are always better and smarter ways to do things, you just have to trust that they will work.

What a classless lady .

Well don't just disagree with me tell me what you don't agree with in what I said.

You don't seem to understand people very well. People are motivated primarily by what benefits them, not what will benefit someone else the most. Most people work because they have too, and it's called "work" for a reason in that it's generally laborious and something that most would rather not be doing it they had a choice.

Also, people will do things, even if they don't want it, it's not ideal or they see it as a temporarily situation because doing so benefits them in some way. The more honesty that's involved in the initial conversation, the better results you usually can obtain. For example, I always hated it when during an interview I was asked why I wanted to work for company "XYX" (I still hate that question). When I was younger it was usually because I had goals and bills to pay and this job would help me get there but you can't really tell an employer that's why you want the job (particularly when the goals don't involved working for that company for crappy wages forever).

That's why I suggested you try a temp agency because if you invest 3 weeks of training one of their employees and they leave you in the lurch, if you pick the right agency, some have it in their contract that you won't be billed x number of dollars if things don't work out, which is why they do a lot of screening because they don't want to end up having to pay out on employees who can't or won't get the job done.

Also, have you thought of contacting the state for programs where they have incentives if you hire certain people (veterans, disabled veterans, disabled individuals, etc.) or a college work study program where the program pays the students something like minimum wage but they get college credit and actual work experience at the same time. Staying long enough to get college credit is more motivation for them to stick it out with you than anything else you current have going on to hear you tell it.

Again, if you keep doing the same things over and over you're going to keep getting the same results. There are always better and smarter ways to do things, you just have to trust that they will work.
When I was in Oregon : I had good success as I could hire college kids
In Vegas: it’s all white and black ghetto trash

I am getting on my last nerve
Plus my regional boss continues to encourage me to sell
I guess I am only staying for the mma classes -then I am gone

I hired young
I hired old
I hired whites
I hired brown and Darkies
I hired vets
I hired women ( who are even more dishonest than men )
I hired a Muslim.
I hired slants

It’s a losing war

Here's the deal dum-dum:

Your alleged employees in your alleged "franchise" work for themselves, not for you. Treat them with a bit of respect and maybe they'll stick around a while and do a good job.

And try to grow up.

Forum List

Back