My main employee quit on me

Here's the deal dum-dum:

Your alleged employees in your alleged "franchise" work for themselves, not for you. Treat them with a bit of respect and maybe they'll stick around a while and do a good job.

And try to grow up.
I treat them very well , Mr. Filthy
But look at the way you talk about them... slant?!?, women are more dishonest than men? You're a terrible person who would make a horrible boss particularly if they pick up on any of the things you say about them on here.
now you see why I can’t post my franchise name lol

I wouldn't work for you if you were the last employer on the planet. You come across as an arrogant jackass who looks down on his employees. Any employer who calls black people "darkies" deserves to go under.
I am actually not evil nor good

I wouldn't work for you if you were the last employer on the planet. You come across as an arrogant jackass who looks down on his employees. Any employer who calls black people "darkies" deserves to go under.
The real problem these libs on here have with you is that you are a jew.

Anyhow....you are absolutely right about Vegas....not a good place to live though lots of folks moved out there.....I went out there in 95.....pop. 750,000. Left in 2008...pop. around 2 million.

Not even to mention the air quality is hazardous to your health.

The real problem these libs on here have with you is that you are a jew.

Anyhow....you are absolutely right about Vegas....not a good place to live though lots of folks moved out there.....I went out there in 95.....pop. 750,000. Left in 2008...pop. around 2 million.

Not even to mention the air quality is hazardous to your health.
If folks here meet me in real life ..I am actually very honest , sincere and passive

Most darkies can’t follow simple instructions and too many crazy azz white folks in this city of losers
I try Asians and they’re as crooked as their eyes

Right now I promoted a kid employee up to my number 1

If this goes south ..then my final and last option is to offer a $15 an hr salary and then just sell the store

You can’t give notice to fire and keep the employee, they could damage important information and/or merchandise, knowing they will be leaving.
They could do the same thing after giving a two weeks notice. Probably the reason why when an employee gives notice (as they should do) they get shown the door.

You can’t give notice to fire and keep the employee, they could damage important information and/or merchandise, knowing they will be leaving.
They could do the same thing after giving a two weeks notice. Probably the reason why when an employee gives notice (as they should do) they get shown the door.
True, but when it's the employees choice to quit, less chance of retribution to the company.

After me giving her the exact hours she wanted and pay - she quits and I only get 3 days notice .

What a classless lady .
Her new job may pay more but she will be working 20 times harder and I hope she enjoys it

My second employee will cover some of her hours but I need to hire another one

This insane cycle won’t ever end . I fire bad ones and the good ones quit the second a better job appears

I don’t think I am going to last until 2025
Nobody actually believes your stupid claims that you are an "employer".

You're probably just a stupid stormfront reject.

Fuck off, moron.

After me giving her the exact hours she wanted and pay - she quits and I only get 3 days notice .

What a classless lady .
Her new job may pay more but she will be working 20 times harder and I hope she enjoys it

This insane cycle won’t ever end . I fire bad ones and the good ones quit the second a better job appears

Nobody actually believes your stupid claims that you are an "employer".

You're probably just a stupid stormfront reject.

Fuck off, moron.
Shut up you white street trash Muslim wannabe!!
What the hell do you do for a living ??

Street white trash peon with a Muslim screen name?? You’re a complete mental case

Last edited:

What a classless lady .

Work the job yourself...

What a classless lady .

Work the job yourself...
I can’t
It’s too many hours

What a classless lady .

Work the job yourself...
I hired a second employee on Thurs from a recommendation and he seems smart
Glad that slanty is gone

Why aren't you working?
He is the owner, dumbass. He is his own boss and may do as he pleases. He doesn't work for the Govt like you.
Yeah, it is a much better option to sit and constantly complain about your shitty workers. The ideal of an American businessman.
I am trying my best !!
You do realize I am in Vegas lol
What should I realise? I have never been to Vegas and I dont think will ever be.

Pay your workers more and the odds you will finally get good ones will be increasing. That is a basical thing, actually. You get what you pay for.

Forum List

Back