My main computer lost internet connection.

Thank you. How to turn it off?
Try using a more basic computer ...

41a5UReYL0L._AC_SY580_.jpg

A lost connection could be the cable... they do go bad.... or the server is having issues.... and splitter's can go bad as well....

If the wi-fi is confirmed broken, you can buy a USB Wi-Fi adaptor cheap. I'm using one right now. Just make sure it's dual frequency, 2.4 and 5

Windows Defender>Control Panel>System Security>Windows Defender Firewall>Customize Settings

Or type in Turn off firewall on the search box on the work bar. Then follow the instructions.
I should have said to unplug the modem powercord for 20 seconds and plug back in. Try it.

I used it a lot for 5 years. Can it be fixed?

If the wi-fi is confirmed broken, you can buy a USB Wi-Fi adaptor cheap. I'm using one right now. Just make sure it's dual frequency, 2.4 and 5
wi-fi is for fags ..like you

Oh man, we were just talking about domains back in the 90s.

Before GoDaddy and Google snatched them all up and are now scalping them at exponential prices. If only you knew what I know about some things.

wi-fi is for fags ..like you

If only you knew what I know about some things.
I'm enjoying your meltdown, Marion.

Yes, I know nothing about failure, following a cult leader, and being a loser. Write a book about your expertise in these matters!

Windows Defender>Control Panel>System Security>Windows Defender Firewall>Customize Settings

Or type in Turn off firewall on the search box on the work bar. Then follow the instructions.
My Windows has a different sequence. I can get to Firewall & network protection.

Forum List

Back