What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Computers and updates

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Every time an update pops up on my laptop computer, i click it. these updates keep my computer running fast. i recommend it.

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Reaction score
First adopters are fun to watch as they struggle to get their hardware working again.

Like watching a spaz eat an ice cream cone!

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Every time an update pops up on my laptop computer, i click it. these updates keep my computer running fast. i recommend it.
You're a tard. Enjoy your crap.

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score

What?

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score
First adopters are fun to watch as they struggle to get their hardware working again.

Like watching a spaz eat an ice cream cone!
Adopting new stuff is pretty bad. No support, if something messes up nobody knows anything about it. No references. It's not nice. The latest and greatest isn't all it's cracked up to be.
It's flying blind is what it is.

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i recommend updating your computer whenever an update is made available. if you do not do the updates, your computer will run slowly.
Great

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score
i recommend updating your computer whenever an update is made available. if you do not do the updates, your computer will run slowly.
Or install your OS, get it the way you want it, and block all updates. :yes_text12:

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What kind of computer do you have again? Is it the newest Intel? Do you have the latest Nvidia GPU?
Do you have an rtx 3090, brah?

OP
R

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry for you.
i love my laptop computer. i got a great Black Friday deal on my laptop. $87 new and not refurbished on Walmart.com. it's got the newest intel chip. it's very fast.

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score
i love my laptop computer. i got a great Black Friday deal on my laptop. $87 new and not refurbished on Walmart.com. it's got the newest intel chip. it's very fast.
That's nice. $87..k.

Can it play Crysis?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List