My little nephew apparently hates T supporters

Apparently he won’t even talk to anyone who supports T ( that is me) and I don’t care .
I Find it beyond odd than an 8 yr old boy could have such hate
He went to MT Rushmore ( heard through mom ) and was very angry when he saw T hats on visitors and compared T supporters to the Nazis
He is a good product of both his father and the Chicago school systems .
I may have to erase him from my will
Young to have opinions either way. Real problem is someone needs to teach his parents not to hate, so they will not teach their son to hate. I do not like trump either and sometimes trump supporters who are also haters are a pain in the butt, only I just do not like or respect those people. I do not hate anyone who does not attack me or mine personally. It is wrong, and it is also a waste of emotional energy. Stay in the kid's life whether you leave him anything in you will or not.

Never let your guard down and trust these commie pieces of shit. Remember their coat of arms is that of a wolf in sheep's clothing. These marxists are angry and seething with rage because they have had to work so hard and so long to get to this point in their "revolution" and they would gladly watch those that oppose their commie utopia marched off to the FEMA "re-educatiobn camps" like William Ayers spoke about. Why Ayers and Bernardine Dorhn were allowed to skate on terrorism charges AND be allowed to teach in higher academics is a testimony as to how bad the communist party has infiltrated not only primary and secondary education but to college campuses as well. Remember, there is no line in the sand that they will not cross. They have no moral compass and any deed that furthers the communist agenda regardless of how under-handed and conniving it may be? It's considered a meritorious deed. The ends justifies the means and they would sell out their own mother and father to see that goal achieved and you are only fooling yourself if you believe otherwise and a mistake you will wish you had not made.

Communists deal with those that would stop them with an iron hand and rule with fear. Why do you think the left has worked so hard on trying to disarm the public? It certainly isn't because of their concern for public safety or for the sanctity of life. Communism is responsible for over 100 MILLION deaths of unarmed people since the early 1900's.
You sound like a paranoid hater. Sorry you are having such a hard time. You dream of commies and see them everywhere. It must be rough. Heard the proverb of the wold in sheep's clothing, never seen the coat of arms. I am more worried about the wolf in wolfe's clothing of trump and the trump party. Dang, I miss the republicans. "marxists angry seething rage"? You must be talking about the rioters, but sounds as if referring to the Dem party. Not the same, you know? Calm down. "This point in their revolution". More like this point in your pathology or psychosis. You need to see someone about you fantasy world. It is pretty dark in there. "March off to the FEMA re-education camps? Please. There are not re-education camps. Your delusion is on full display. Where pray, tell us where these camps are located except in your mind. "They have no moral compass" sounds like trump and his administration, especially with "The ends justifies the means" in the next rambling sentence. "They would sell their own mother" Oh, please. Do you think they would pose for pictures with Epstein and Ghislaine, like a night out at the "swap meet"? I am not too worried about making mistakes, as I rarely do. Just ask my wife of 45 years. Not sure you have even been alive for 45 years and it is apparent you fell in with a bad crowd and an easily impressionable period.
Communist in other countries have and do rule with an Iron hand and fear. Your state of paranoia is self created. I would invite you to west Tennessee so you could hunt commies, but the pickings are slim to non-existent and would not want you to infect others with your possible sickness. They cannot be working too hard to disarm the public as nothing has made it through the houses of congress in a long, long time. Among my family and friends there are more weapons than ever. over the last few years.
I suspect you do not talk about this stuff openly at work, if you can still work or you would probably no longer be allowed to come to work.

"You sound like a paranoid hater. Sorry you are having such a hard time. You dream of commies and see them everywhere"

I don't have any use for the commie leftard clown posse of sniveling snowflakes, "Pops". I see no reason to apologize for that. It's not MY fault that commies infiltrate your side of the political fence. I know more than you....like infinitely more. No brag just fact.
Apparently he won’t even talk to anyone who supports T ( that is me) and I don’t care .
He went to MT Rushmore ( heard through mom ) and was very angry when he saw T hats on visitors and compared T supporters to the Nazis
Young to have opinions either way. Real problem is someone needs to teach his parents not to hate, so they will not teach their son to hate. I do not like trump either and sometimes trump supporters who are also haters are a pain in the butt, only I just do not like or respect those people. I do not hate anyone who does not attack me or mine personally. It is wrong, and it is also a waste of emotional energy. Stay in the kid's life whether you leave him anything in you will or not.

Never let your guard down and trust these commie pieces of shit. Remember their coat of arms is that of a wolf in sheep's clothing. These marxists are angry and seething with rage because they have had to work so hard and so long to get to this point in their "revolution" and they would gladly watch those that oppose their commie utopia marched off to the FEMA "re-educatiobn camps" like William Ayers spoke about. Why Ayers and Bernardine Dorhn were allowed to skate on terrorism charges AND be allowed to teach in higher academics is a testimony as to how bad the communist party has infiltrated not only primary and secondary education but to college campuses as well. Remember, there is no line in the sand that they will not cross. They have no moral compass and any deed that furthers the communist agenda regardless of how under-handed and conniving it may be? It's considered a meritorious deed. The ends justifies the means and they would sell out their own mother and father to see that goal achieved and you are only fooling yourself if you believe otherwise and a mistake you will wish you had not made.

Communists deal with those that would stop them with an iron hand and rule with fear. Why do you think the left has worked so hard on trying to disarm the public? It certainly isn't because of their concern for public safety or for the sanctity of life. Communism is responsible for over 100 MILLION deaths of unarmed people since the early 1900's.
You sound like a paranoid hater. Sorry you are having such a hard time. You dream of commies and see them everywhere. It must be rough. Heard the proverb of the wold in sheep's clothing, never seen the coat of arms. I am more worried about the wolf in wolfe's clothing of trump and the trump party. Dang, I miss the republicans. "marxists angry seething rage"? You must be talking about the rioters, but sounds as if referring to the Dem party. Not the same, you know? Calm down. "This point in their revolution". More like this point in your pathology or psychosis. You need to see someone about you fantasy world. It is pretty dark in there. "March off to the FEMA re-education camps? Please. There are not re-education camps. Your delusion is on full display. Where pray, tell us where these camps are located except in your mind. "They have no moral compass" sounds like trump and his administration, especially with "The ends justifies the means" in the next rambling sentence. "They would sell their own mother" Oh, please. Do you think they would pose for pictures with Epstein and Ghislaine, like a night out at the "swap meet"? I am not too worried about making mistakes, as I rarely do. Just ask my wife of 45 years. Not sure you have even been alive for 45 years and it is apparent you fell in with a bad crowd and an easily impressionable period.
Communist in other countries have and do rule with an Iron hand and fear. Your state of paranoia is self created. I would invite you to west Tennessee so you could hunt commies, but the pickings are slim to non-existent and would not want you to infect others with your possible sickness. They cannot be working too hard to disarm the public as nothing has made it through the houses of congress in a long, long time. Among my family and friends there are more weapons than ever. over the last few years.
I suspect you do not talk about this stuff openly at work, if you can still work or you would probably no longer be allowed to come to work.
I have no use for commies and their lesser minions, the leftard clown posse of sniveling snowflakes. I see no reason to feel bad about that, in fact, I am damn right proud of it. I can't think of a single scenario where I would ever wish to curry favor with sorry pieces of shit such as yourself. Those of your ilk sicken me and thank God for the internet because where else could you delve into the mindset of a commie POS but be spared of having to share the same airspace? Those are the "ABC's of me" so deal with or not.

"Heard the proverb of the wold in sheep's clothing, never seen the coat of arms."

1597029834629.png

There are numerous detention centers also known as FEMA camps and it goes back to Rex 84 and the C.O.G plan in case of a national emergency. Bush Sr closed down many military bases in the early 90's and they were turned over to the U.N and they were turned into detention centers for potential dissenters.
Here is the document link for these camps.

DISTRIBUTION RESTRICTION: Distribution authorized to the DOD and DOD contractors only to protect technical or operational information from automatic dissemination under the International Exchange Program or by other means. This determination was made on 8 December 2008. Other requests for this document must be referred to the Commandant, U.S. Army Military Police School, ATTN: ATZT-TDD-M, 320 MANSCEN Loop, Suite 270, Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri 65473- 8929. DESTRUCTION NOTICE: Destroy by any method that will prevent disclosure of contents or reconstruction of the document.

"Not sure you have even been alive for 45 years and it is apparent you fell in with a bad crowd and an easily impressionable period"

You are proof that the old adage of "With age, comes wisdom" is a fallacy and you seem to be willingly ignorant about how things have changed in slow, incremental steps that is leading to the stated goal of one world government that is totalitarian and communist in nature. It's Agenda 21/Agenda 2030 being played out right before our eyes. Ever heard of the "Club of Rome"? Maurice Strong? "Sustainable Development" and "Limits To Growth"? The Rio Earth Conference of 1992? How about the Iron Mountain Report that stated that a threat of monumental proportions would have to be manufactured in order to scare the sheeple into accepting world government. It wasn't a hoax as it is rather technical and flat out boring for the most part. What this report laid out in the release of this in 1967 is playing out right before our eyes.

BTW, I don't have any desire to spend any time around the likes of you, shithead. I avoid the commie faction. As far as your denial about the attempts to restrict gun ownership or the ability to purchase them and ammunition by placing more draconian acts, statutes, codes and ordinances on the book? You obviously have your head stuck up your ass so far that you can see what you had for dinner last week. I know of what I speak and there isn't a single leftist here that has ever fared well in a debate. Bring your "A" game, ya piker.

"You sound like a paranoid hater. Sorry you are having such a hard time. You dream of commies and see them everywhere"

I don't have any use for the commie leftard clown posse of sniveling snowflakes, "Pops". I see no reason to apologize for that. It's not MY fault that commies infiltrate your side of the political fence. I know more than you....like infinitely more. No brag just fact.

I have no use for commies and their lesser minions, the leftard clown posse of sniveling snowflakes. I see no reason to feel bad about that, in fact, I am damn right proud of it. I can't think of a single scenario where I would ever wish to curry favor with sorry pieces of shit such as yourself. Those of your ilk sicken me and thank God for the internet because where else could you delve into the mindset of a commie POS but be spared of having to share the same airspace? Those are the "ABC's of me" so deal with or not.

"Heard the proverb of the wold in sheep's clothing, never seen the coat of arms."

View attachment 373193

There are numerous detention centers also known as FEMA camps and it goes back to Rex 84 and the C.O.G plan in case of a national emergency. Bush Sr closed down many military bases in the early 90's and they were turned over to the U.N and they were turned into detention centers for potential dissenters.

DISTRIBUTION RESTRICTION: Distribution authorized to the DOD and DOD contractors only to protect technical or operational information from automatic dissemination under the International Exchange Program or by other means. This determination was made on 8 December 2008. Other requests for this document must be referred to the Commandant, U.S. Army Military Police School, ATTN: ATZT-TDD-M, 320 MANSCEN Loop, Suite 270, Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri 65473- 8929. DESTRUCTION NOTICE: Destroy by any method that will prevent disclosure of contents or reconstruction of the document.

"Not sure you have even been alive for 45 years and it is apparent you fell in with a bad crowd and an easily impressionable period"

You are proof that the old adage of "With age, comes wisdom" is a fallacy and you seem to be willingly ignorant about how things have changed in slow, incremental steps that is leading to the stated goal of one world government that is totalitarian and communist in nature. It's Agenda 21/Agenda 2030 being played out right before our eyes. Ever heard of the "Club of Rome"? Maurice Strong? "Sustainable Development" and "Limits To Growth"? The Rio Earth Conference of 1992? How about the Iron Mountain Report that stated that a threat of monumental proportions would have to be manufactured in order to scare the sheeple into accepting world government. It wasn't a hoax as it is rather technical and flat out boring for the most part. What this report laid out in the release of this in 1967 is playing out right before our eyes.

BTW, I don't have any desire to spend any time around the likes of you, shithead. I avoid the commie faction. As far as your denial about the attempts to restrict gun ownership or the ability to purchase them and ammunition by placing more draconian acts, statutes, codes and ordinances on the book? You obviously have your head stuck up your ass so far that you can see what you had for dinner last week. I know of what I speak and there isn't a single leftist here that has ever fared well in a debate. Bring your "A" game, ya piker.
If he keeps it up ..he will be in a concentration camp
You know to improve his focus lol

I will bring expensive gifts to my little Trump loving kids in Arizona
I buy lavish $100-300 gifts for the kids

I spare no expensive
There other cheap azz uncle in NYC spends $ 10 on gifts . Total schmendrick as we say in Yiddish
. My gifts are triple digits

So, what does he believe President TRUMP has done to him that makes him hate?
He thinks T is a bad man and racist
You ask him for an example and he can’t produce one except hysteria
Only G O D is good. As far as being a racist, I don't see him as being any more racist then everybody else. He certainly doesn't want people willy nilly crossing our borders to remain here and utilize our benefits, influence elections, and bring in drugs, etc... Your nephew sounds like he needs Jesus.

good kids tend to hate schoolyard bullies. the 8 year old probably recognizes the same behavior that donny shows on a daily basis, & has enough of an informed idea of what & who the 'president' is.

donny is an uber bully with arrested development.

9aa68ddb048c07cbe295cececdf794fe.jpg

good kids tend to hate schoolyard bullies. the 8 year old probably recognizes the same behavior that donny shows on a daily basis, & has enough of an informed idea of what & who the 'president' is.

dude. it is you people that are the bullies. indoctrinating a child to hate people.

View attachment 373193

Thanks for posting the coat of arms of the wolf. I had not seen that before. Also, appreciate the posting of U.S. Army FM 3-39.40, the Army Military Police manual on Internment and Resettlement Operations. Coming from an Armor Background, I had never seen and of course that edition came out many years after my retirement. Be advised that is not about U.S. Citizens in CONUS and is not from the Department of Homeland Defense. The U.S. Army basically declined to willingly get involved on trump's get tough with U.S. troops on the streets idea, as the Officers were supposed to, by their oath of office. They would undoubtedly reject setting up internment camps for American citizens also. Most people think it was a mistake during WWII. If it came down to it, it would be the Department of Homeland Defense and their secrete police units. I would not be surprised if they had their own manual and S.O.P. for that contingency, based on the military FM and what they have learned locking up illegal aliens near the border. Now, that is a document I would definitely like to see.
You guys that see commies under every bush (or think everybody that does not vote as you a commie), not spray painted red, remind me of being with inexperienced campers or troops, that jumped at the snap of every twig in the woods at night. You would call them "Snowflakes" or normal people might refer to them as panicky lil' bitches. Try not to get to worked up.

i live in a divided neighborhood

half the people are trump supporters (human garbage) and half of them are decent and honorable people.

the trump supporters won't let their children play with the children of decent people

because trump supporters are human garbage

dude. it is you people that are the bullies. indoctrinating a child to hate people.

cons are human garbage

cons are human garbage

do you support dem mayors ordering the police to stand down so antifa mobs can pelt old ladies with paint?

cons are human garbage

do you support dem mayors ordering the police to stand down so antifa mobs can pelt old ladies with paint?

New Topics

Forum List

Back