My little nephew apparently hates T supporters

Apparently he won’t even talk to anyone who supports T ( that is me) and I don’t care .
I Find it beyond odd than an 8 yr old boy could have such hate
He went to MT Rushmore ( heard through mom ) and was very angry when he saw T hats on visitors and compared T supporters to the Nazis
He is a good product of both his father and the Chicago school systems .
I may have to erase him from my will
/—-/ My 8 year old grandson is from Chicago and started ratting on Fox News. I asked when he last saw Fox news. He gave me a puzzled look and said, “Never.” It’s called indoctrination.
They need to move out of that hellhole :smoke:

Apparently he won’t even talk to anyone who supports T ( that is me) and I don’t care .
He went to MT Rushmore ( heard through mom ) and was very angry when he saw T hats on visitors and compared T supporters to the Nazis
/—-/ My 8 year old grandson is from Chicago and started ratting on Fox News. I asked when he last saw Fox news. He gave me a puzzled look and said, “Never.” It’s called indoctrination.
He is a little Jewish Mini-Goerrings

Sounds like a smart kid, and I'm sure he will survive without you willing him your tenspeed.

Look to his parents and teachers. The Left like to get to children at an early age and program them for hate while they are susceptible.

It is the same kind of brainwashing Islamic terrorists use on kids to program hate of the West.

Funny how much in common Democrats have with terrorists.

Look to his parents and teachers. The Left like to get to children at an early age and program them for hate while they are susceptible.

It is the same kind of brainwashing Islamic terrorists use on kids to program hate of the West.

His parents are far leftist
His sister thank god has zero Interest in this subject

All Dems know is racism snd hate
It’s been that way for centuries from slavery to Jim Crow to today

He is 10 not 8 !!
I can’t imagine him at 16 ??
Will probably join antifa
I may have to “ put him down “

He is 10 not 8 !!

Easy fix. Slip a "I Love Trump" sticker on the back of his shirt before going to school. When he sees how his fellow leftist "friends" judge him and treat him and see his own hate turned around against him, he will understand how wrong it really is.

He is 10 not 8 !!

Easy fix. Slip a "I Love Trump" sticker on the back of his shirt before going to school. When he sees how his fellow leftist "friends" judge him and treat him and see his own hate turned around against him, he will understand how wrong it really is.
Last times I saw him he made several anti Jesus comments and Christmas
He is still my nephew but ..

I have to think back when I was a teenager. I left my hair grow. I wore jeans and T shirts and striped trousers with nylon flowered shirts. I thought that the Vietnam War was baloney and I listened to Moody Blues, Simon & Garfunkel, and The Dave Clark 5. I loved my Grandparents and hated what my parents expected. That said, I never hated my parents ----- permanently. I realized they wanted what was best for me ----- even when they made mistakes ------ as I soon discovered I was making enough of myself... My parents saw that when I was little that they took me to church and Sunday school (they attended too). And I found that some things never change, even as I grow old. That said, a lot of what I laid on my parents was to test their fortitude and to see if what they believed was for real or simply MEMOREX. Ah yes, I did find that when I was about 30, that I changed into my dad. I became conservative, I wanted to attend church, I loved babies and kids, and I wouldn't back down when some fur-ball said that GOD IS DEAD ---- because I knew that fur-ball was once me! Life isn't perfect, but at least now it makes perfect sense.

My kids all live in Chicago (ironically I am a Vegas transplate also) and they are extreme leftists (youngest 8 oldest 14) and all try to preach to me about their hatred of Trump and conservatives and how I need to change my beliefs. SMH, Chicago school system is the worst!
It's not the same world as the one I grew up in. I was born the year after WWII ended, and my dad went to Korea. My first memory of him was the day he returned home when I was four years old. People loved returning veterans, but Marines like dad were leery of praise, for what reason I do not know. Probably something about his discipline when u

My folks were Eisenhower Democrats, which then meant loyal Patriots who didn't care what party you belonged to since their rule of thumb out on the front lines is that people from all walks lives depended on each other doing all they could to keeping their fellows alive under fire. We mustn't forget our fellow Americans. That's all
:huddle:

I don't care that my kids have the beliefs of helping the less fortunate. They don't quite understand the world yet. I had similar beliefs of wanting to help the less fortunate when I was a kid, but I don't think I ever hated my country, ever ashamed to be American, no country even comes close to American exceptionalism or ever didn't love my country. The school systems today are teaching kids the told opposite. It goes beyond being liberal. They are being taught to hate their country, be ashamed of being American, Scandinavia (or even China) is better then America (specifically Sweden and Netherlands) and totally embrace marxism!

Usually kids get into the real world and leave these beliefs behind because they work hard to forge a career. Yet as we see with these ANTIFA thugs and leftist morons, they keep these beliefs and do not work hard! It is scary to me!

P
My kids all live in Chicago (ironically I am a Vegas transplate also) and they are extreme leftists (youngest 8 oldest 14) and all try to preach to me about their hatred of Trump and conservatives and how I need to change my beliefs. SMH, Chicago school system is the worst!
It's not the same world as the one I grew up in. I was born the year after WWII ended, and my dad went to Korea. My first memory of him was the day he returned home when I was four years old. People loved returning veterans, but Marines like dad were leery of praise, for what reason I do not know. Probably something about his discipline when u

My folks were Eisenhower Democrats, which then meant loyal Patriots who didn't care what party you belonged to since their rule of thumb out on the front lines is that people from all walks lives depended on each other doing all they could to keeping their fellows alive under fire. We mustn't forget our fellow Americans. That's all
:huddle:

I don't care that my kids have the beliefs of helping the less fortunate. They don't quite understand the world yet. I had similar beliefs of wanting to help the less fortunate when I was a kid, but I don't think I ever hated my country, ever ashamed to be American, no country even comes close to American exceptionalism or ever didn't love my country. The school systems today are teaching kids the told opposite. It goes beyond being liberal. They are being taught to hate their country, be ashamed of being American, Scandinavia (or even China) is better then America (specifically Sweden and Netherlands) and totally embrace marxism!

Usually kids get into the real world and leave these beliefs behind because they work hard to forge a career. Yet as we see with these ANTIFA thugs and leftist morons, they keep these beliefs and do not work hard! It is scary to me!
I feel the same except I don't feel fear of the criminals engaging in harm to all opponents of their handlers. I think they will pay a price for their harassing other people. I hope their leaders pay their dues too.

Smart kid.

Smart kid.
He won’t be so smart when the Dems throw him in a concentration camp !!
Maybe then he will get it

Forum List

Back