My little nephew apparently hates T supporters

He must have some real gems for adult role models. I never spoke a word about politics to my sons until they were well into high school.
As it turns out, you don't have to do so, nowadays. Most children can read and have internet access. They can see trump's nauseating behavior for themselves.
They can also determine that as politically incorrect as he may be, he is working hard for them.
hahaha... not unless they are already in the cult... nobody else on earth thinks that.

Annnnnd another one
Insult Dear Leader, and the cult starts foaming at the mouth.

This truly breaks my heart to see. When anyone is so completely subsumed by politics that they start resenting a child politically...

This is the one true reason why I hate politics so much.

If you want to call me a bad person for not giving my Niece my Life savings if she were a flaming liberal I'm okay with that.

Forgive me, I must be old-school. I was raised believing that family ties were more important than political beliefs.

I'm gonna go now...

I'm guessing hell lust froze over, because I agree with you.

He must have some real gems for adult role models. I never spoke a word about politics to my sons until they were well into high school.
As it turns out, you don't have to do so, nowadays. Most children can read and have internet access. They can see trump's nauseating behavior for themselves.
They can also determine that as politically incorrect as he may be, he is working hard for them.
hahaha... not unless they are already in the cult... nobody else on earth thinks that.

Annnnnd another one
When a kid starts reciting blind hatred, who's really in the cult?

These leftist Jewish brats are not used to any other point of view
His dad is a huge weakling
Won’t even shoot a gun on a video game

Annnnnd another one
You, for even mentioning that silly fantasy to soothe yourself.

Why would anyone hate T?

View attachment 372809

Well, they don't run on time very often.

1596939141440.png

Apparently he won’t even talk to anyone who supports T ( that is me) and I don’t care .
I Find it beyond odd than an 8 yr old boy could have such hate
He went to MT Rushmore ( heard through mom ) and was very angry when he saw T hats on visitors and compared T supporters to the Nazis
He is a good product of both his father and the Chicago school systems .
I may have to erase him from my will
Young to have opinions either way. Real problem is someone needs to teach his parents not to hate, so they will not teach their son to hate. I do not like trump either and sometimes trump supporters who are also haters are a pain in the butt, only I just do not like or respect those people. I do not hate anyone who does not attack me or mine personally. It is wrong, and it is also a waste of emotional energy. Stay in the kid's life whether you leave him anything in you will or not.

He is into basketball ( nba and playing ) , banking ( yes he actually follows the market and things like that ), he is obsessed with anything Israel and likes physics and math
He has a big mouth and has said very nasty comments about Christmas and Jesus

This truly breaks my heart to see. When anyone is so completely subsumed by politics that they start resenting a child politically...

This is the one true reason why I hate politics so much.

If you want to call me a bad person for not giving my Niece my Life savings if she were a flaming liberal I'm okay with that.

Forgive me, I must be old-school. I was raised believing that family ties were more important than political beliefs.

I'm gonna go now...

I'm guessing hell lust froze over, because I agree with you.

I never claimed to be a blind politically driven sycophant, my friend.

My mom told him to knock it off as the Christian boys at school won’t tolerate anti Jesus

I think he needs to be in a real concentration camp for a few months to show him just how demonic the Nazis were

Annnnnd another one
You, for even mentioning that silly fantasy to soothe yourself.
It's in the OP, you moron.

Look, I know, you hate Trump. Whoopty shit. And you don't see anything wrong with people teaching their kids hate -- as long as it's the kind of hate you support.

Congratulations on supporting fucking kids up.

It's in the OP, you moron.
Seems like an anomaly. Not much of a cult when it is so few.
And you don't see anything wrong with people teaching their kids hate -- as long as it's the kind of hate you support.
Well there you go, making stuff up to justify your own childish behavior again. You don't need a message board. You could have the same self-jerking discussion with a blank wall.

Forum List

Back