My little nephew apparently hates T supporters

good kids tend to hate schoolyard bullies. the 8 year old probably recognizes the same behavior that donny shows on a daily basis, & has enough of an informed idea of what & who the 'president' is.

donny is an uber bully with arrested development.

9aa68ddb048c07cbe295cececdf794fe.jpg
Yet another unhinged leftist who supports teaching kids to hate.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

& any parent that allows their kid to attend a trump rally should have them taken away.
Yes, you leftists sure do like punishing Thoughtcrime, and having the government indoctrinate children.

I restate my question:

What the fuck is wrong with you?

lol ...

Like I told anyname...

So...instead of avoiding the behavior you see as abhorrent, you choose to wallow in it and pretend you hold the moral high ground.

i am sure the 10 yr old has seen enough of donny to know he's not normal & acts childish & would get one hell of a time out if he was a child.

kids are more astute than given credit for. donny is nothing but hate personified.

But it's okay when YOU do it.

You know that moral high ground you're claiming?

That's a mound of bullshit.

i've seen donny in action for 40 years. any opinion i have about him is grounded in solid facts.

Yes, irrational haters always believe their emotions are facts.

And I call bullshit. How can you have seen Trump in action for 40 years? You act like a pre-menstrual 14-year-old girl.

Like most leftists.

good kids tend to hate schoolyard bullies. the 8 year old probably recognizes the same behavior that donny shows on a daily basis, & has enough of an informed idea of what & who the 'president' is.

Yet another unhinged leftist who supports teaching kids to hate.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

& any parent that allows their kid to attend a trump rally should have them taken away.
Yes, you leftists sure do like punishing Thoughtcrime, and having the government indoctrinate children.

I restate my question:

What the fuck is wrong with you?

lol ...

Like I told anyname...

So...instead of avoiding the behavior you see as abhorrent, you choose to wallow in it and pretend you hold the moral high ground.

i am sure the 10 yr old has seen enough of donny to know he's not normal & acts childish & would get one hell of a time out if he was a child.

kids are more astute than given credit for. donny is nothing but hate personified.

But it's okay when YOU do it.

You know that moral high ground you're claiming?

That's a mound of bullshit.

i've seen donny in action for 40 years. any opinion i have about him is grounded in solid facts.

Yes, irrational haters always believe their emotions are facts.

And I call bullshit. How can you have seen Trump in action for 40 years? You act like a pre-menstrual 14-year-old girl.

Like most leftists.

oh-snap-when-you-cop-some-new-boohooman-threads-and-31158346.png

since the early 80s, donny has been scum.

always has been, always will be. from splashing his affairs all over the tabloids & NYC ... to his many appearances on stern ... to his treatment of one particular miss universe ... to vera coking ... to his many MANY loser biz'nez ventures ... to his fraudulent university ... to his foundation closing down because of fraud.

the list is endless.

last time I saw him we barely talked because he knows I like T and Jesus
I only bring him up as an example how indoctrinated our kids are

dude. it is you people that are the bullies. indoctrinating a child to hate people.

cons are human garbage

The great thing about little purse swinging commie punks like yourself is that those that are anti-commie don't give a flying fuck about being in the good graces of those of your ilk. We don't need you nor do we desire to join you in your quest for a commie utopia. You and your kind could simply disappear and you wouldn't be missed in the slightest as you bring nothing to the table. On the other hand, you NEED our labor and cooperation if your goals are to be achieved and somehow those like yourself believe that you can "browbeat" people into supporting your cause. Lots of AR-15s and ammunition says otherwise.

So, keep swinging your purse in Cyberville, vent to your heart's content but you will learn your place the hard way should your kind desire to press the issue.

c9d4c588d2ee35d2ae17043dbdbdbf05.jpg

Thomas Jefferson’s Bill for Establishing a System of Public Education,
[ca. 24 Oct. 1817]
No 1.

A Bill for establishing a system of public education.

1. For establishing schools at which the children of all the citizens of this Commonwealth may [receive] a primary grade of education at the common expense, Be it enacted by the General assembly of Virginia as follows. At the first session of the Superior court in every county within this Commonwealth, next ensuing the passage of this act, the Judge thereof shall appoint three discreet and well informed persons, residents of the county <and not being ministers of the gospel of any denomination> to serve as Visitors of the primary schools in the said county, of which appointment the Sheriff shall within 15. days thereafter deliver a certificate under the hand of the clerk of the said court to each of the persons so appointed.
Founders Online: Thomas Jefferson’s Bill for Establishing a System of Public Ed …

Quotation: " An educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as a free people. "

An educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as a free people (Spurious Quotation) | Thomas Jefferson's Monticello

donald trump:

5e2ee2412a0f8544509386.gif

[ca. 24 Oct. 1817]
No 1.

1. For establishing schools at which the children of all the citizens of this Commonwealth may [receive] a primary grade of education at the common expense, Be it enacted by the General assembly of Virginia as follows. At the first session of the Superior court in every county within this Commonwealth, next ensuing the passage of this act, the Judge thereof shall appoint three discreet and well informed persons, residents of the county <and not being ministers of the gospel of any denomination> to serve as Visitors of the primary schools in the said county, of which appointment the Sheriff shall within 15. days thereafter deliver a certificate under the hand of the clerk of the said court to each of the persons so appointed.
Founders Online: Thomas Jefferson’s Bill for Establishing a System of Public Ed …

Quotation: " An educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as a free people. "

An educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as a free people (Spurious Quotation) | Thomas Jefferson's Monticello

donald trump:

View attachment 374095

"poorly educated" in this context, meant the voting bloc of white high school graduates, no college.

because as a group, they had been ignored and ill served by the political class for a long time.

jefferson supporting educating the people. trump found a voting bloc that was waiting for someone to speak up for them.

there is no conflict between these two... people, or ideas.

you seem to be implying that people who oppose you politically are stupid.

wow. that's somethign only a smart person could come up with.

So, what does he believe President TRUMP has done to him that makes him hate?
He thinks T is a bad man and racist
You ask him for an example and he can’t produce one except hysteria
Only G O D is good. As far as being a racist, I don't see him as being any more racist then everybody else. He certainly doesn't want people willy nilly crossing our borders to remain here and utilize our benefits, influence elections, and bring in drugs, etc... Your nephew sounds like he needs Jesus.
He is as Jewish as it gets.
Zero presents for him ..ever
Picking favorites within family is not a good way to go. That was not done in my family.
It can only create problems. That green-eyed monster is never far away.

IMO, the problem seems to be the school the boy is attending. Perhaps a Jewish or Catholic or some form of Parochial school might would tighten him up.

Last edited:

[ca. 24 Oct. 1817]
No 1.

donald trump:

View attachment 374095

"poorly educated" in this context, meant the voting bloc of white high school graduates, no college.

because as a group, they had been ignored and ill served by the political class for a long time.

jefferson supporting educating the people. trump found a voting bloc that was waiting for someone to speak up for them.

you spelt s-o-m-e-t-h-i-n-g wrong.

[ca. 24 Oct. 1817]
No 1.

donald trump:

View attachment 374095

don't care. your inability to address my point, is obvious to everyone.

[ca. 24 Oct. 1817]
No 1.

donald trump:

View attachment 374095

don't care. your inability to address my point, is obvious to everyone.

because i've addressed your point ad nauseum. being poorly educated does not mean un educated & lack of will to find out the truth how you've been conned is on y-o-u.

cartoon boy.

Apparently he won’t even talk to anyone who supports T ( that is me) and I don’t care .
I Find it beyond odd than an 8 yr old boy could have such hate
He went to MT Rushmore ( heard through mom ) and was very angry when he saw T hats on visitors and compared T supporters to the Nazis
He is a good product of both his father and the Chicago school systems .
I may have to erase him from my will

1597253756646.jpeg

My wife's girlfriend's boyfriend is black. On the eve of our wedding, he says, "Do you want me to get you a white man to be your Best Man?" How absurd. Why would I do that and show you such disrespect. Ever since that event, decades ago, I have been called a "racist" by divisive, hateful (but I repeat myself) Democrats.
Wedding Day 1968.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back