My little nephew apparently hates T supporters

good kids tend to hate schoolyard bullies. the 8 year old probably recognizes the same behavior that donny shows on a daily basis, & has enough of an informed idea of what & who the 'president' is.

donny is an uber bully with arrested development.

9aa68ddb048c07cbe295cececdf794fe.jpg

dude. it is you people that are the bullies. indoctrinating a child to hate people.

cons are human garbage

do you support dem mayors ordering the police to stand down so antifa mobs can pelt old ladies with paint?

since 1989, when roger ailles put limbaugh on radio stations all over the country, starting the CONSERVATIVE HATE RADIO movement, which led to conservative media like fox, breitbart, the blaze....etc...

conservatives have been saying;

"i hate liberals"
"liberals are the REAL enemy"
"we are war with liberals"
"liberals are ALl commies, fascists and nazis"
"we must do something about the LIBERAL PROBLEM"
"the only good democrat is a dead democrat"
"leave only some liberals left alive"
"we should shoot a few liberals to let the rest know it can happen to them"
"let's round up and deport all liberals"

on this board I have seen YOUR FRIENDS say
"i want to lynch liberals"
"i will NOT be friends with liberals"
"none of my liberal family is invited to any holidays at my house"

so don't fukin act all innocent like YOU and your conservative human garbage dirtbag friends are the "good guys"

you support trump
you are human garbage

"do you support dem mayors ordering the police to stand down so antifa mobs can pelt old ladies with paint?"

NO! I do NOT!

because I am NOT a bully or human garbage

do YOU support policemen brutalizing peaceful demonstrators? yes....because you are human garbage

do YOU support the police killing black joggers in the street?...yes! because you are human garbage!

good kids tend to hate schoolyard bullies. the 8 year old probably recognizes the same behavior that donny shows on a daily basis, & has enough of an informed idea of what & who the 'president' is.

dude. it is you people that are the bullies. indoctrinating a child to hate people.

cons are human garbage

do you support dem mayors ordering the police to stand down so antifa mobs can pelt old ladies with paint?

since 1989, when roger ailles put limbaugh on radio stations all over the country, starting the CONSERVATIVE HATE RADIO movement, which led to conservative media like fox, breitbart, the blaze....etc...

"i hate liberals"

so don't fukin act all innocent like YOU and your conservative human garbage dirtbag friends are the "good guys"

you support trump
you are human garbage

"do you support dem mayors ordering the police to stand down so antifa mobs can pelt old ladies with paint?"

NO! I do NOT!

do YOU support policemen brutalizing peaceful demonstrators? yes....because you are human garbage

do YOU support the police killing black joggers in the street?...yes! because you are human garbage!

people get hot, and people say shit sometimes.

but you look at who is really actually doing shit in real life, and it is lefty mobs that are jumping people in bathrooms or mobbing cars, or bullying people or getting people fired for bullshit reasons.

name me one republican mayor that has ordered the police to stand down so that a right leaning mob can rule the streets terrorizing and bullying and attacking people.

Apparently he won’t even talk to anyone who supports T ( that is me) and I don’t care .
I Find it beyond odd than an 8 yr old boy could have such hate
He went to MT Rushmore ( heard through mom ) and was very angry when he saw T hats on visitors and compared T supporters to the Nazis
He is a good product of both his father and the Chicago school systems .
I may have to erase him from my will

i live in a divided neighborhood

half the people are trump supporters (human garbage) and half of them are decent and honorable people.

the trump supporters won't let their children play with the children of decent people

because trump supporters are human garbage
You’re clearing a pathological liar and also a low life loser

cons are human garbage
Garbage would be an upgrade for you !!
You’re on par with fecal matter on the bottom of your shoe after you walked through a farm

So, what does he believe President TRUMP has done to him that makes him hate?
He thinks T is a bad man and racist
You ask him for an example and he can’t produce one except hysteria
Only G O D is good. As far as being a racist, I don't see him as being any more racist then everybody else. He certainly doesn't want people willy nilly crossing our borders to remain here and utilize our benefits, influence elections, and bring in drugs, etc... Your nephew sounds like he needs Jesus.
He is as Jewish as it gets.
Zero presents for him ..ever

Apparently he won’t even talk to anyone who supports T ( that is me) and I don’t care .
He went to MT Rushmore ( heard through mom ) and was very angry when he saw T hats on visitors and compared T supporters to the Nazis
His parents are shit

Yet another unhinged leftist who supports teaching kids to hate.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

i live in a divided neighborhood

half the people are trump supporters (human garbage) and half of them are decent and honorable people.

the trump supporters won't let their children play with the children of decent people

because trump supporters are human garbage
Another leftist hater.

Does leftism draw hateful people, or does it create hatred?

cons are human garbage

"i hate liberals"

you support trump
you are human garbage

NO! I do NOT!

So...instead of avoiding the behavior you see as abhorrent, you choose to wallow in it and pretend you hold the moral high ground.

How very, very sad.

& any parent that allows their kid to attend a trump rally should have them taken away.

So...instead of avoiding the behavior you see as abhorrent, you choose to wallow in it and pretend you hold the moral high ground.

How very, very sad.

Leftists attempt to excuse their hateful conduct by claiming that conservatives do the same thing or worse. This claim of theirs is very much like their pretense that all police are like the few who have been abusive to blacks. THEY have no problem spreading their generalizations about police and conservatives, but when you fight back instead of simply taking it and smiling, they go totally ballistic and lie through their lying teeth.

DEMOCRATS created Antifa.
DEMOCRATS created BLM which has Marxist leadership.
DEMOCRATS support illegal actions and sin, from illegal aliens, to bearing false witness, you racist fascist, to murdering innocent unborn babies.
I'm not calling them evil. They ARE evil, by definition of their very actions. Coveting what others have is their hallmark. It is categorically a sin. Nor do they begin to compensate for it by giving themselves. Conservatives are far more generous than liberals. Who Really Cares by Arthur C. Brooks documents it.

& any parent that allows their kid to attend a trump rally should have them taken away.
Yes, you leftists sure do like punishing Thoughtcrime, and having the government indoctrinate children.

I restate my question:

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Yes, you leftists sure do like punishing Thoughtcrime, and having the government indoctrinate children.

I restate my question:

lol ...

I restate my question:

lol ...

Like I told anyname...

I restate my question:

lol ...

Like I told anyname...

i am sure the 10 yr old has seen enough of donny to know he's not normal & acts childish & would get one hell of a time out if he was a child.

kids are more astute than given credit for. donny is nothing but hate personified.

I restate my question:

lol ...

Like I told anyname...

i am sure the 10 yr old has seen enough of donny to know he's not normal & acts childish & would get one hell of a time out if he was a child.

kids are more astute than given credit for. donny is nothing but hate personified.

But it's okay when YOU do it.

You know that moral high ground you're claiming?

That's a mound of bullshit.

I restate my question:

lol ...

Like I told anyname...

But it's okay when YOU do it.

You know that moral high ground you're claiming?

That's a mound of bullshit.

i've seen donny in action for 40 years. any opinion i have about him is grounded in solid facts.

Forum List

Back