My little nephew apparently hates T supporters

It's in the OP, you moron.
Seems like an anomaly. Not much of a cult when it is so few.
And you don't see anything wrong with people teaching their kids hate -- as long as it's the kind of hate you support.
Well there you go, making stuff up to justify your own childish behavior again. You don't need a message board. You could have the same self-jerking discussion with a blank wall.
"So few". Speaking of fantasies...

The whole Democratic Party is in the hate-Trump cult. You cultists see it as natural, but then, you're not rational people.

Now pout and stamp your feet some more.

And stop fucking up kids with your irrational hatred.

Apparently he won’t even talk to anyone who supports T ( that is me) and I don’t care .
I Find it beyond odd than an 8 yr old boy could have such hate
He went to MT Rushmore ( heard through mom ) and was very angry when he saw T hats on visitors and compared T supporters to the Nazis
He is a good product of both his father and the Chicago school systems .
I may have to erase him from my will
Sorry to hear your nephew has been put through awful leftist brainwashing.

Hopefully the kid grows up, becomes cognizant and rejects his programming
That's from Silicon Valley, the big tech firm bosses. People from that area use the word "cognizant" as a sort of progressive tense in English for "know." It is apparently from Spanish conociendo, "knowing," present participle of conocer, "to know."
  • "I know of this fact."
  • "I am cognizant of that fact."
that I hope he goes queer and never reproduces.
That is definitely the San Francisco Silicon Valley database tech cartel population control, birth control, and gun control agenda.

Apparently he won’t even talk to anyone who supports T ( that is me) and I don’t care .
He went to MT Rushmore ( heard through mom ) and was very angry when he saw T hats on visitors and compared T supporters to the Nazis
My kids all live in Chicago (ironically I am a Vegas transplate also) and they are extreme leftists (youngest 8 oldest 14) and all try to preach to me about their hatred of Trump and conservatives and how I need to change my beliefs. SMH, Chicago school system is the worst!

Young to have opinions either way. Real problem is someone needs to teach his parents not to hate, so they will not teach their son to hate. I do not like trump either and sometimes trump supporters who are also haters are a pain in the butt, only I just do not like or respect those people. I do not hate anyone who does not attack me or mine personally. It is wrong, and it is also a waste of emotional energy. Stay in the kid's life whether you leave him anything in you will or not.

Never let your guard down and trust these commie pieces of shit. Remember their coat of arms is that of a wolf in sheep's clothing. These marxists are angry and seething with rage because they have had to work so hard and so long to get to this point in their "revolution" and they would gladly watch those that oppose their commie utopia marched off to the FEMA "re-educatiobn camps" like William Ayers spoke about. Why Ayers and Bernardine Dorhn were allowed to skate on terrorism charges AND be allowed to teach in higher academics is a testimony as to how bad the communist party has infiltrated not only primary and secondary education but to college campuses as well. Remember, there is no line in the sand that they will not cross. They have no moral compass and any deed that furthers the communist agenda regardless of how under-handed and conniving it may be? It's considered a meritorious deed. The ends justifies the means and they would sell out their own mother and father to see that goal achieved and you are only fooling yourself if you believe otherwise and a mistake you will wish you had not made.

Communists deal with those that would stop them with an iron hand and rule with fear. Why do you think the left has worked so hard on trying to disarm the public? It certainly isn't because of their concern for public safety or for the sanctity of life. Communism is responsible for over 100 MILLION deaths of unarmed people since the early 1900's.

Young to have opinions either way. Real problem is someone needs to teach his parents not to hate, so they will not teach their son to hate. I do not like trump either and sometimes trump supporters who are also haters are a pain in the butt, only I just do not like or respect those people. I do not hate anyone who does not attack me or mine personally. It is wrong, and it is also a waste of emotional energy. Stay in the kid's life whether you leave him anything in you will or not.

Never let your guard down and trust these commie pieces of shit. Remember their coat of arms is that of a wolf in sheep's clothing. These marxists are angry and seething with rage because they have had to work so hard and so long to get to this point in their "revolution" and they would gladly watch those that oppose their commie utopia marched off to the FEMA "re-educatiobn camps" like William Ayers spoke about. Why Ayers and Bernardine Dorhn were allowed to skate on terrorism charges AND be allowed to teach in higher academics is a testimony as to how bad the communist party has infiltrated not only primary and secondary education but to college campuses as well. Remember, there is no line in the sand that they will not cross. They have no moral compass and any deed that furthers the communist agenda regardless of how under-handed and conniving it may be? It's considered a meritorious deed. The ends justifies the means and they would sell out their own mother and father to see that goal achieved and you are only fooling yourself if you believe otherwise and a mistake you will wish you had not made.

Communists deal with those that would stop them with an iron hand and rule with fear. Why do you think the left has worked so hard on trying to disarm the public? It certainly isn't because of their concern for public safety or for the sanctity of life. Communism is responsible for over 100 MILLION deaths of unarmed people since the early 1900's.
You sound like a paranoid hater. Sorry you are having such a hard time. You dream of commies and see them everywhere. It must be rough. Heard the proverb of the wold in sheep's clothing, never seen the coat of arms. I am more worried about the wolf in wolfe's clothing of trump and the trump party. Dang, I miss the republicans. "marxists angry seething rage"? You must be talking about the rioters, but sounds as if referring to the Dem party. Not the same, you know? Calm down. "This point in their revolution". More like this point in your pathology or psychosis. You need to see someone about you fantasy world. It is pretty dark in there. "March off to the FEMA re-education camps? Please. There are not re-education camps. Your delusion is on full display. Where pray, tell us where these camps are located except in your mind. "They have no moral compass" sounds like trump and his administration, especially with "The ends justifies the means" in the next rambling sentence. "They would sell their own mother" Oh, please. Do you think they would pose for pictures with Epstein and Ghislaine, like a night out at the "swap meet"? I am not too worried about making mistakes, as I rarely do. Just ask my wife of 45 years. Not sure you have even been alive for 45 years and it is apparent you fell in with a bad crowd and an easily impressionable period.
Communist in other countries have and do rule with an Iron hand and fear. Your state of paranoia is self created. I would invite you to west Tennessee so you could hunt commies, but the pickings are slim to non-existent and would not want you to infect others with your possible sickness. They cannot be working too hard to disarm the public as nothing has made it through the houses of congress in a long, long time. Among my family and friends there are more weapons than ever. over the last few years.
I suspect you do not talk about this stuff openly at work, if you can still work or you would probably no longer be allowed to come to work.

mid be erasing him and his parents from my entire life if I were you.

This truly breaks my heart to see. When anyone is so completely subsumed by politics that they start resenting a child politically...

This is the one true reason why I hate politics so much.

If you want to call me a bad person for not giving my Niece my Life savings if she were a flaming liberal I'm okay with that.

Forgive me, I must be old-school. I was raised believing that family ties were more important than political beliefs.

I'm gonna go now...

Not in this day and age.
Back when dems were sane I'd agree with you but with pantifa and BLM things arent so cut and dried as they use to be.
So no,I wouldnt give a family member money if they agreed with the new dem philosophy of destroying America.

My kids all live in Chicago (ironically I am a Vegas transplate also) and they are extreme leftists (youngest 8 oldest 14) and all try to preach to me about their hatred of Trump and conservatives and how I need to change my beliefs. SMH, Chicago school system is the worst!
It's not the same world as the one I grew up in. I was born the year after WWII ended, and my dad went to Korea. My first memory of him was the day he returned home when I was four years old. People loved returning veterans, but Marines like dad were leery of praise, for what reason I do not know. Probably something about his discipline when under fire.

My folks were Eisenhower Democrats, which then meant loyal Patriots who didn't care what party you belonged to since their rule of thumb out on the front lines is that people from all walks lives depended on each other doing all they could to keeping their fellows alive under fire. We mustn't forget our fellow Americans. That's all
:huddle:

Has he ever said what his issue is exactly?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

It boils down to the media doesn't it? When almost every aspect of the entertainment industry down to the mulch media and blog sites as well as every news network with few exceptions becomes an outlet for anti Trump propaganda even a kid (especially a kid) becomes brainwashed.

Has he ever said what his issue is exactly?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

He has been spoon-fed hatred since birth, at a guess.

/—-/ My 8 year old grandson is from Chicago and started ratting on Fox News. I asked when he last saw Fox news. He gave me a puzzled look and said, “Never.” It’s called indoctrination.

Forum List

Back