My life sucks now

Sorry to hear that.

A few years ago, I crashed on a bike and broke 11 bones and punctured a lung. I broke five ribs. It was the most unbelievable pain I've ever been through.

But it eventually passed. Eventually.

This too will pass for you. It totally sucks now, but you'll get through it.

I remember when you posted about that happening. I kind of trolled you a little bit but I didn't realize how badly you got banged up.

I felt bad about it afterward.

Ah, broken ribs. Did you go through the "hurts to breath" stage?
I did when that tank of a motherfucker punched me in my ribs.
That's when I decided acting like he was beating me was NOT a good idea.
I figured I'd let him get a few in and act hurt and he'd go away. NO!
He really tried to hurt me, so I jumped up and Loom-Doomed him in the face a bunch of times then
got out of sight while he was stunned. I never told anyone he cracked a rib, I don't think. He was all banged up the next day, I wasn't.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, absolutely.

Also went through the "it hurts to move one quarter of an inch stage" too.
Just when you think it's starting to get better, you reach above your head for something and ------- !

Sorry to hear that.

A few years ago, I crashed on a bike and broke 11 bones and punctured a lung. I broke five ribs. It was the most unbelievable pain I've ever been through.

I broke my right side bottom rib about 7 days ago and it's finally healing up.
And yeah it hurts like a MOFO!!
There's not much a Doc can do since wrapping if can cause fluid build up in your lunges.
And God help you if you have a cough!!

have the shot....heck...have every shot out there

1711069564079.png

He really tried to hurt me, so I jumped up and Loom-Doomed him in the face a bunch of times then
got out of sight while he was stunned. I neverr told anyone he cracked a rib, I don't think. He was all banged up the next day, I wasn't.
Always keep moving. Work for hand control then move inside. Put most big guys on the ground and they are suddenly not so big.

got out of sight while he was stunned. I neverr told anyone he cracked a rib, I don't think. He was all banged up the next day, I wasn't.

You've gotta stay away from those HOA meetings!

I broke my right side bottom rib about 7 days ago and it's finally healing up.
And yeah it hurts like a MOFO!!
There's not much a Doc can do since wrapping if can cause fluid build up in your lunges.
And God help you if you have a cough!!

Oh yeah, I feel for you, bro! Coughing is the worst!

They use to wrap people with broken ribs. But they realized that it was, er, "counter-productive" to do so.

They just sent me home with a prescription for Oxycodone, which I stopped using after a week because I felt it wasn't helping.

Sorry to hear that.

I didn't start this thread to get sympathy. I can hack it and will get over it soon.

I just posted to let people know how miserable it can be.

If you aren't 100% anti vax then get the one for Shingles. The new one is more effective than the one I got several years ago.

Always keep moving. Work for hand control then move inside. Put most big guys on the ground and they are suddenly not so big.
This guy was drunk and wanted to fight..me.
I figured I'd let him think he got a few in and act hurt and that'd be it.
Like a "Okay, you got it, man!"
I figured WRONG! He don't never wanna fight with me again though. :dunno:

Typically NEVER.
But in this case, 1srelluc struck a nerve with his cancer comment.

The BS that is allowed on this site is a MOD problem.
He pissed me off, and I'm returning the favor.

If you didn't notice, you're returning the favor to the wrong person dimwit. You're triggered over what one poster said in another thread, so now you're taking it out on others pain and misfortune.......all the while you're pissed at how they moderate this site?????

Listen up there Winky, I've never seen you or your buds call each other out either.........with the one exception of Toro in this very thread. Kudos to him........YOU on the other hand should be banned for these posts in this thread cause you're an IDIOT!!

Childhood chickenpox usually stays dormant in the body. Nobody seems to talk about it but the plethora of current prescription drugs characterized as "biologics" that intentionally lower your immunity in order to work, also lower your natural immunity to once dormant bugs inside you.

I didn't start this thread to get sympathy. I can hack it and will get over it soon.

I just posted to let people know how miserable it can be.

If you aren't 100% anti vax then get the one for Shingles. The new one is more effective than the one I got several years ago.

Yeah, I totally get it. I was going through the same when I was completely broken after my crash.

But it's important to tell everyone like you just did that this will pass.

And for what people need to do to avoid your incredible pain!

Mine was "Don't drink a double Knob Creek bourbon before getting on your bike!"

Oh yeah, I feel for you, bro! Coughing is the worst!

They use to wrap people with broken ribs. But they realized that it was, er, "counter-productive" to do so.

They just sent me home with a prescription for Oxycodone, which I stopped using after a week because I felt it wasn't helping.

Already having morphine for my hip and lower back i could ease the pain quite a bit.
But I had to double up on the morphine to get any real relief.

Forum List

Back