My life sucks now

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
No, it just isn't because of the disaster of Bidenomics.

I have a good case of the Shingles.

I had the vaccine a few years ago but that didn't stop it.

Headache, aching all over and of course the itching. Just slightly touching the affected area hurts like hell. It is on the upper part of my body and neck and it even hurts to wear a lightweight shirt.

The doctor prescribed an anti viral medication and something to help me sleep at night but it still sucks.

It is now into its forth week.

Don't ever get it. I don't recommend it.

Headache, aching all over and of course the itching. Just slightly touching the affected area hurts like hell. It is on the upper part of my body and neck and it even hurts to wear a lightweight shirt.

The doctor prescribed an anti viral medication and something to help me sleep at night but it still sucks.

Sorry to hear this. Heal soon.

Oh we could trade notes..... ;) ..buck up Flash......the only one who truly believes in you is YOU

~S~

Sorry to hear that I hope you turn the corner soon...

there is a pill that will stop it in its tracks if taken early enough, something like within the first week.

Sorry to hear that. Good to know that the Shingles vaccine is not a guarantee.

I didn't get the Measles, I got the Mumps.

Sorry, I know a couple people that have shingles and I know it's painful.

I'll trade you, my house burned down and killed four of my dogs.

If I wasn't anti-vax my entire life I would have considered the Shingles vax.
I was thinking about getting the Shingles vax, but I never got the Measles, and after hearing that..eh..thinking I'll pass.

Lots of people that got those shots are coming down with strange illnesses.

The shingles virus attacked my Uncle's sciatic nerve and caused him severe pain.

I feel for you. There are some alternative products for using topically on the infected area you may want to check out (try Amazon).

Hopefully, it won't remain in your nerves because I know a woman who had that happen, and it never leaves, so prayers for you that it doesn't happen with your case.

Oh, and don't read any threads started by IM2.

So sorry. Hopefully you're at the end of it now. Most cases will clear up after two or more weeks.

Forum List

Back