My life sucks now

No, it just isn't because of the disaster of Bidenomics.

I have a good case of the Shingles.

I had the vaccine a few years ago but that didn't stop it.

Headache, aching all over and of course the itching. Just slightly touching the affected area hurts like hell. It is on the upper part of my body and neck and it even hurts to wear a lightweight shirt.

The doctor prescribed an anti viral medication and something to help me sleep at night but it still sucks.

It is now into its forth week.

Don't ever get it. I don't recommend it.

Wow. That sucks. Did you get the vaccine in the two doses, with the second a few months after the first?

My father had it. He did NOT recommend it.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Do you always repeat everything that people say?
Typically NEVER.
But in this case, 1srelluc struck a nerve with his cancer comment.

The BS that is allowed on this site is a MOD problem.
He pissed me off, and I'm returning the favor.

Some of my friends that got had a mild case and other severe.

The problem I have is it is on my shoulder and neck and that is causing a constant headache.

I've heard that a really bad place to get it, especially if you are a male, is on the belt line because it will always be irritated. In my case just wearing a light fabric shirt causes irritation.

Mine were on my shoulder blade high on the left side.
I swear those scabs are like freaken armor!!
It took some needle nose pliers to yank em off!!!

I hope Flash suffers from his shingles as much as you hope that Raskin dies from cancer.

Fuck You, you POS.

Is this fun?
Or will this be deleted?

Dude, that's not cool.

I might vehemently disagree with the OP and his ilk, but I wish them no ill will at all.

Despite my disagreements, I wish them all health, wealth and happiness. And education so they can snap out of their morass!

No, it just isn't because of the disaster of Bidenomics.

I have a good case of the Shingles.

I had the vaccine a few years ago but that didn't stop it.

Headache, aching all over and of course the itching. Just slightly touching the affected area hurts like hell. It is on the upper part of my body and neck and it even hurts to wear a lightweight shirt.

The doctor prescribed an anti viral medication and something to help me sleep at night but it still sucks.

It is now into its forth week.

Don't ever get it. I don't recommend it.
I've heard it totally sucks...Got my shots for it last year.

Sending you positive waves for speedy recovery, homie.

Wow. That sucks. Did you get the vaccine in the two doses, with the second a few months after the first?

My father had it. He did NOT recommend it.

Hope you're feeling better soon.
I got the Shingles vaccination about five or six years ago. This was before the new double dose and more effective vaccine came out.

I have been relatively healthy most of my life. Occasionally the flu like most people. The only thing really bad I ever had was Pneumonia and that was miserable. However, to me this Shingles is worse and last a lot longer.

Dude, that's not cool.

I might vehemently disagree with the OP and his ilk, but I wish them no ill will at all.

Despite my disagreements, I wish them all health, wealth and happiness. And education so they can snap out of their morass!
Then why has NO POSTER called out 1srelluc for hoping that Raskin dies from cancer?
I know it is wrong, it just amazes me that the right wing will NEVER call out their own.

WTF is wrong with you people.

I'll quit, as soon as EVERY person that attacked me does the same to 1srelluc

Is this something that mainly seniors get? I know Flash is a nam vet, so he's up there. Respectfully speaking.

Everybody I've known to get it have been seniors.

Then why has NO POSTER called out 1srelluc for hoping that Raskin dies from cancer?
I know it is wrong, it just amazes me that the right wing will NEVER call out their own.

That's not cool either.

You can't control how other people act. You can only control how you act.

That someone else is being an asshole doesn't give excuse for others to act like assholes.

Cuz you're the stupid Social Justice Warrior fuckface.
Would you like a bag to hyperventilate into?

I got the Shingles vaccination about five or six years ago. This was before the new double dose and more effective vaccine came out.

I have been relatively healthy most of my life. Occasionally the flu like most people. The only thing really bad I ever had was Pneumonia and that was miserable. However, to me this Shingles is worse and last a lot longer.

Sorry to hear that.

A few years ago, I crashed on a bike and broke 11 bones and punctured a lung. I broke five ribs. It was the most unbelievable pain I've ever been through.

But it eventually passed. Eventually.

This too will pass for you. It totally sucks now, but you'll get through it.

That's not cool either.

You can't control how other people act. You can only control how you react.

That someone else is being an asshole doesn't give excuse for others to act like assholes.
I totally agree, but this site is OUT OF CONTROL.
See the quote below.
Cuz you're the stupid Social Justice Warrior fuckface.
Would you like a bag to hyperventilate into?
Not a single post or mod will call out 1srelluc for him wishing that Rankin dies from cancer.

NOT ONE.
That is what is really sad.

Sorry to hear that.

A few years ago, I crashed on a bike and broke 11 bones and punctured a lung. I broke five ribs. It was the most unbelievable pain I've ever been through.

But it eventually passed. Eventually.

This too will pass for you. It totally sucks now, but you'll get through it.

Ah, broken ribs. Did you go through the "hurts to breath" stage?

Forum List

Back