My life sucks now

Already having morphine for my hip and lower back i could ease the pain quite a bit.
But I had to double up on the morphine to get any real relief.

Ha! I was on morphine after the ambulance picked me off the road!

As I was being carted from Emergency to the ICU at 11pm on a Saturday evening, my wife called me. I picked up, and she asked me "What do you need?" I told her to bring my laptop so I could do work. I was so high on morphine, I thought I would be able to bang out days of work in the hospital!

Needless to say, once I came down from that high, I got zero work done!

No, it just isn't because of the disaster of Bidenomics.

I have a good case of the Shingles.

I had the vaccine a few years ago but that didn't stop it.

Headache, aching all over and of course the itching. Just slightly touching the affected area hurts like hell. It is on the upper part of my body and neck and it even hurts to wear a lightweight shirt.

The doctor prescribed an anti viral medication and something to help me sleep at night but it still sucks.

It is now into its forth week.

Don't ever get it. I don't recommend it.

You to get booster shots for Shingles, which you probably did not do. Aside from why should I give fuck about brain dead MAGA MAGGOT like you.

As I was being carted from Emergency to the ICU at 11pm on a Saturday evening, my wife called me. I picked up, and she asked me "What do I need?" I told her to bring my laptop so I could do work. I was so high on morphine, I thought I would be able to bang out days of work in the hospital!

Morph kicks in quick! Too quick.

have the shot....heck...have every shot out there

View attachment 920587

That is like a few years ago my PCP told me I really needed to get the Shingles vax. I have been going to him for over 20 years and I generally trust him so I did what he suggested. This was before the Pandemic and when most of us were not as suspicious of vaxs.

When I went in to see get the rash, body ache and headache diagnosed he said it was Shingles. I said how could that be since I got the vax like you told me to do. He said the old vax was not as effective as the new one. Well, you never told me to get the new one. He said you never asked if you should get the new one if you only had the old one. The conversation was like an Abbot and Costello comedy sketch.

As I was being carted from Emergency to the ICU at 11pm on a Saturday evening, my wife called me. I picked up, and she asked me "What do you need?" I told her to bring my laptop so I could do work. I was so high on morphine, I thought I would be able to bang out days of work in the hospital!

Do you still ride? I don't ride anymore, and I have my reasons.

I'm pretty sure that my father-in-law died from a morphine overdose rather than from the cancer that he was in hospice for.

Frankly, that's the way it should be.
If it is your time to go then that is not a bad way for it to happen.

If it is your time to go then that is not a bad way for it to happen.

Oh totally.

I watched my father die. He ultimately died of a combination of kidney failure and heart attack. It happened over a few days.

At first, I was devastated. But after a few years, I've concluded that he died a good death. I watch my mother-in-law have a stroke and die 28 agonizing months later.

When I'm 70, I'm going to eat a bacon cheeseburger every day. And I hope to keel over in front of someone I don't like! LOL

When I'm 70, I'm going to eat a bacon cheeseburger every day. And I hope to keel over in front of someone I don't like! LOL
I am 76 and I am on a low carb diet, keeping my weight in check and doing exercise because it would nice to be around and in half way decent health for a while longer.

I would not trade my life line for any other in history. It was great being a kid in the 1950s, a teenager/young adult in the 1960s (except for that Vietnam thingy) starting a family and establishing a career in the 70s and 80s.

The morphine doesnt get me high in the least.
It does however ease the pain quite a bit.
I have one fast acting tab and two slow release tabs along with a couple muscle relaxers.

You to get booster shots for Shingles, which you probably did not do. Aside from why should I give fuck about brain dead MAGA MAGGOT like you.
Classy Moon Bat. Very classy. If nothing else this thread has drawn out the hatefulness of you idiot Moon Bats.

The vax I go several years ago did not require a booster. It was suppose to last for at least ten years. The newer, more effective vax with the booster has only been around for four or five years.

I am 76 and I am on a low carb diet, keeping my weight in check and doing exercise because it would nice to be around and in half way decent health for a while longer.

I would not trade my life line for any other in history. It was great being a kid in the 1950s, a teenager/young adult in the 1960s (except for that Vietnam thingy) starting a family and establishing a career in the 70s and 80s.

Flash Good for you! My belief is that exercise covers a whole lot of health sins!

My father had a ton of health problems. He thought he'd live to be 65. He lived to 81. He walked every day for as long as he could.

Keep exercising for as long as you can!

I have one fast acting tab and two slow release tabs along with a couple muscle relaxers.

Yeah, that's the funny thing about medicine. I LOVE naproxen. Gets me as high as a kite! It doesn't do a damn thing for my wife, though!

Keep doing whatever you need to help you through the pain. Pain sucks. But pharmaceuticals are ossum!

Yeah, that's the funny thing about medicine. I LOVE naproxen. Gets me as high as a kite! It doesn't do a damn thing for my wife, though!

Keep doing whatever you need to help you through the pain. Pain sucks. But pharmaceuticals are ossum!

The Wife went to pick up my scripts the other day and there was a new indian chick behind the counter.
She flipped out when she saw my morphine scripts.
She demanded to know if I had norcan at home.
The wife got pissed and was getting ready to go off on the new indian When the boss told her to basically STFU as we've been going to the same pharmacist for the last 18 years and we knew what was up.

Better keep that stuff locked up!

Constant advice /'pressure from local Doctor's surgeries and national TV advertising here to take the Shingles vaccine .

ROFL .
Of course you are high risk when you are stressed and with low immunity .
And these are guaranteed post- effects from Killer Shots torture.

Widely forecast by a so called cult named Conspiracy Theorists .
Or the" Never Wrongs" as they boast .

Forum List

Back