My Kind of Woman

most liberals support the 2nd amendment. very few are fill fledged gun grabbers like the right, & the NRA like to peddle.

ohf-ivian-i-forgot-to-take-their-dodo-thanks-obama-12584162.png

:auiqs.jpg:

Okay I'm not getting any sound on video, but that has to be staged...:omg:

This is exemplary of what happens when a bad guy with a gun encounters a good gal with a gun. If the liberals had their way, the bad guy would still have his gun, the good gal would not.
View attachment 370294

Saw that. It is old. Nobody has tried to take my guns for over 65 years. Just given me greater exposure, training, and testaments to my proficiency, along with elevated permits. I don't think it will happen.

Likely, it was a public security camera and did not record audio. I believe our police security cameras and traffic cameras are set the same way. Recording conversations would likely be illegal for the government. Even our elevator cams do not record audio.

This is exemplary of what happens when a bad guy with a gun encounters a good gal with a gun. If the liberals had their way, the bad guy would still have his gun, the good gal would not.
View attachment 370294

Saw that. It is old. Nobody has tried to take my guns for over 65 years. Just given me greater exposure, training, and testaments to my proficiency, along with elevated permits. I don't think it will happen.
Neither do I. I said "if"...

no, i've seen it before. it is a few years old. the woman was a Brazilian cop, maybe even a military cop, off duty obviously. she got a medal for that. i believe it was a kidnapping attempt. the bad guy died.

Yeah, she was bad ass.
Great story. perfect ending

most liberals support the 2nd amendment. very few are fill fledged gun grabbers like the right, & the NRA like to peddle.
A). Oh that silly NRA.
B). It's not LIBERALS we worry about.
C). I'm betting you know less than JACK about the NRA.
D). You're certainly not a liberal.

And Hallelujah to that, Diane, as none of the guns you wanted to ban are even ASSAULT WEAPONS! And rifles contribute only about 1% to gun crimes at that, you stupid c*nt.

Look at NY and NJ.

They've made gun ownership impossible for all intents and purposes, and now it's becoming a war zone.
Most NewYorkers voted to have their rights revoked. Now they are paying the price.

Oh well. Make stupid election choices, win stupid prizes (if you survive)
Over 722 people have been shot in NY so far. I would bet that all but one votes consistently for Far Left democrat gun grabbers.

It's why millions fled NY and NJ and went to Republican places. Where the dumb fucks are now voting for the exact same trash they ran from.
With no exaggeration, these are the most ignorant stupidest fools in the human race.

View attachment 370294

Oh? So you have that Tommy gun, amirite? 1989 AR-15 perhaps?

Forum List

Back