My, how the so-called "libertarians" are silent.

That’s for the judge and jury. The rest of us are guaranteed our free opinions by the 1st smendment.
Well, according to many of you on this site only people granted the first amendment is with those they agree with.

It amazes me how quickly posters want to silence anyone with a difference of opinion but still he is innocent until proven guilty but I know the new American way is guilty until proven innocent and even then the person is guilt.

I dont think they did find anything. The confident and triumphant way Trump Junior is running around saying that they got nothing, is pretty telling.
Yes, it is very telling. It tells me you are easily gaslighted.

So you are here to definitively say that they have the smoking gun on Trump now? Lets get you on record if you are so confident.

irony_meter.gif

I dont think they did find anything. The confident and triumphant way Trump Junior is running around saying that they got nothing, is pretty telling.
If they found anything, it would have been leaked already. In the end, Garland and Wray get one choice. Resign, or get impeached and removed anyway. Time to raze the whole FBI and DOJ and start over.

Forum List

Back