My, how the so-called "libertarians" are silent.

That's why I refuse to attach the label "libertarian" to me. I am a classic liberal. Libertarian with "L" is nothing more than a GOP vote siphon set up or controlled by the Democrats.

Nice identification of the Establishment.

I have often told others about the perils any Third Party will always face.
If they ever gain enough power, support and numbers to be a threat ... They will be devoured by one of the other two parties.

An example would be the Tea Party ... The GOP consumed them with ease.
The candidates in one way or another then started serving the Establishment.

That's why I refuse to attach the label "libertarian" to me. I am a classic liberal. Libertarian with "L" is nothing more than a GOP vote siphon set up or controlled by the Democrats.
I've gravitated far more to the agorist persuasion than any other, but wiill still suffer the "libertarian"moniker for clarity.

Me too. Are you against the way the Republicans are turning this country into a police state?
I've been aghast of the Patriot Act, DHS and TSA from the moment they were proposed....The bloviating windbaggery with no action of republicans when they catch people egregiously breaking the law (Fast & Furious, Benghazi, the destroyed subpoenaed devices, the RUSSIA! hoax) is a never-ending consternation for me.....So yes.

ACEBC0B6-928A-4704-88EC-BC5356A1AC4C.jpeg

Nothing about the raid leaked, why would the results?

The plain clothed FBI agents were searching the house for a couple hours before the story even hit the news it was kept under such a tight lid.

No reason to think that would change now
Sure moron. Given the leaks of EVERYTHING every time they think they have Trump (only to end up looking like fools) they’re NOW going to keep everything under wraps. Hahahahah!

Sure moron. Given the leaks of EVERYTHING every time they think they have Trump (only to end up looking like fools) they’re NOW going to keep everything under wraps. Hahahahah!
Someday, they'll find their smoking gun and throw Trump in jail! That'll happen about the time they find real evidence that the election was stolen. Someday.

Partisans are funny.

End the alphabet soup agencies and replace them with nothing.
It’s too late for that…it could never work. We let in far too many dark people…we aren’t comprised of white Europeans anymore.
(any tard piss their filthy self after reading this scary yet totally accurate post?)

Someday, they'll find their smoking gun and throw Trump in jail! That'll happen about the time they find real evidence that the election was stolen. Someday.

Partisans are funny.
Have you been in a coma for a couple of years?
You didn’t hear about blue shitholes circumventing state legislatures in the 11th hour to change voting laws/guidelines under the guise of national emergency?
You didn’t see all the video evidence of voter fraud?
You didn’t hear about all the sworn advidavits from people who saw/witnessed voter fraud?
Why are you self proclaimed anti government LibTarians so afraid to connect the dots for yourselves?

The criminal element in the democrat party was caught in the latest attempt at banana republic politics. What does it have to do with libertarians?

The criminal element in the democrat party was caught in the latest attempt at banana republic politics. What does it have to do with libertarians?
There are no “libertarians”….they are just slightly embarrassed and ashamed Liberals….All the libertarians I know chose their side. They’re all just “LIBS” now.

Have you been in a coma for a couple of years?
You didn’t hear about blue shitholes circumventing state legislatures in the 11th hour to change voting laws/guidelines under the guise of national emergency?
You didn’t see all the video evidence of voter fraud?
You didn’t hear about all the sworn advidavits from people who saw/witnessed voter fraud?
Not from sources I trust, no.
Why are you self proclaimed anti government LibTarians so afraid to connect the dots for yourselves?
Because we didn't grow up on a steady diet of All-Star Wrestling and TV Evangelists?

Scott Horton’s take:
Abolish the Empire
Abolish the Fed
Abolish the IRS
Abolish the FBI
Abolish the CIA
Abolish the ATF
Abolish the DEA
Abolish the DHS
then Energy, HUD, HHS, Education, Agriculture, Social Security and the rest.
Then America can be a free, prosperous country at peace.

I find no error in this position.

I'm a small "l" libertarian. In 2024, I'll be voting for Trump to avoid that vote syphoning thingie.

In fact, I have to admit that there is no reason to vote bit "L" Libertarian, right now. Not for any national office, anyway. I support the libertarian ideals just as strongly. But before we can even think about shrinking government and restoring individual liberties, we have to get the country back to being a democratic republic (small "d," small "r").

After six years of attacks on democracy by the Get Trump crowd, that won't be easy.

I'm a small "l" libertarian. In 2024, I'll be voting for Trump to avoid that vote syphoning thingie.

In fact, I have to admit that there is no reason to vote bit "L" Libertarian, right now. Not for any national office, anyway. I support the libertarian ideals just as strongly. But before we can even think about shrinking government and restoring individual liberties, we have to get the country back to being a democratic republic (small "d," small "r").

After six years of attacks on democracy by the Get Trump crowd, that won't be easy.
You are what you vote.

Forum List

Back