My Friends! We have an FDR-era-style crisis. we need an FDR-like president. that president...is Joe Biden!

Biden an FDR-like President? Oh I see, they are both disabled.
One physically the other mentally
would you vote for Biden if he picks Dastardly Duckworth as VP? she is also physically disabled

only an idiot votes for what a person looks like
...says the racist!
Projection liar
...says the person living in denial.
Bitch I have told you to produce any post
that I have made that is attacking a person because of their race. You never do that now that's living in denial.

Elections are about the future. When it comes to the future...mine, my family and friends, the future of this suffering country... I’m proud to support Joe Biden versus four more years of Donald Trump

Forgot your meds again?
I suppose you stole them.

I wasn't refrerring to you. There is no meds for racism.
Stop projecting what you are on to others

in this time of rising seas and rising fascism, voters have a clear choice to make to restore the soul of america, my friends!

Rising seas? How many millimeters are we up to for this decade? 2? 3?
Troy the traitor still kissing the king's ass

You need to pull your head out of your ass and learn to read! 2 -3 mms is insignificant. That was my point, shit for brains!

You are just pissed than I can nail your ass to the wall on any topic, anytime I wish.

would you vote for Biden if he picks Dastardly Duckworth as VP? she is also physically disabled

...says the racist!
Projection liar
that I have made that is attacking a person because of their race. You never do that now that's living in denial.
Bitch? You better feel again and reread your own posts. You make racist statements lots of the time. If you have seen the error or your ways, I'll refrain from telling the truth about your past history. Deal?

in this time of rising seas and rising fascism, voters have a clear choice to make to restore the soul of america, my friends!

Rising seas? How many millimeters are we up to for this decade? 2? 3?
Troy the traitor still kissing the king's ass

You need to pull your head out of your ass and learn to read! 2 -3 mms is insignificant. That was my point, shit for brains!

You are just pissed than I can nail your ass to the wall on any topic, anytime I wish.
The only thing you nail on the wall is your projection screen. Still waiting on your lying ass to produce one racist post I have made.

...says the racist!
Projection liar
Bitch? You better feel again and reread your own posts. You make racist statements lots of the time. If you have seen the error or your ways, I'll refrain from telling the truth about your past history. Deal?
Lying bitch I am still waiting on you to post one racist post I have made.

...says the racist!
Projection liar
How about I just post any of your lies? I was calling a truce, but it seems you want me to shovel more shit at you. So be it!

So, who was elected in 1988?

Wow. It has been Republicans cleaning up Dem messes since forever.
Obama cleaned up bushes mess. Now trump ruined everything again.
In fact, didn't Nobel award Obama the peace prize as reward for stopping the Iraq and Afghanistan wars BEFORE Obama took office......and Obama took the and did JACK SHIT??

Is that what you mean by "cleaning up messes?"

...says the racist!
Projection liar
How about I just post any of your lies? I was calling a truce, but it seems you want me to shovel more shit at you. So be it!
1 post. The racist post that you have always claimed I have made you lying little bitch
2 I don't lie you silly lying little bitch
3 you don't call a truce by lying and call someone a racist. You're fucking TDS delusional if you think that.

Last edited:
1932: Americans elected FDR
1988: Americans elected Barack Obama
2020: Americans will elect Joe Biden

The theme is American's elect democrats to clean up GOP mess: Great Depression, Great Recession, Incompetent Corona response

Obama was elected because he promised hope and change
Transparency
Fiscal responsibility
Changing the way Washington does business

That was 2008 and he won by 10 million votes

He was re elected in 2012 and lost 5 million votes and over 2 million voters

There were 7.7 million more voters in 2016 then in 2012
and Hillary had only 500,00(i believe) fewer votes than Obama in 2012
and less than 3 million more than Trump
Don't you realize what that means?

Forum List

Back