My Friends! We have an FDR-era-style crisis. we need an FDR-like president. that president...is Joe Biden!

If Biden won and passed into law, say, a $15 hourly minimum wage, it would show voters that the progressive movement can deliver
hey dumbass,,,presidents dont pass laws,,,
its called using the bully pulpit. thats why i'm a future president and you're not
thats not what you said,,,,
i know people in the media like you like to play gotcha, but you fail on this one

there are a lot of laws passed by presidents. if you want, i'll find ya some and get 'em for ya!
waiting,,,,

If Biden won and passed into law, say, a $15 hourly minimum wage, it would show voters that the progressive movement can deliver
its called using the bully pulpit. thats why i'm a future president and you're not
i know people in the media like you like to play gotcha, but you fail on this one

there are a lot of laws passed by presidents. if you want, i'll find ya some and get 'em for ya!
waiting,,,,
MARTIAL LAW

checkmate

waiting,,,,
MARTIAL LAW

checkmate
that law was already on the books,,,and when was it used???

waiting,,,,
MARTIAL LAW

checkmate
i will use it when i become president...for an eternity

waiting,,,,
MARTIAL LAW

checkmate
but you said it already happened,,,so when was that???

its OK you dont have to answer cause we all know youre full of shit,,,

waiting,,,,
MARTIAL LAW

checkmate
but you said it already happened,,,so when was that???

its OK you dont have to answer cause we all know youre full of shit,,,
we're here for you. we're here for the GOP. we're here for love. we're here for life. LET'S STOP BICKERING AND LIIIIIVE!

Please explain to us the purpose of a $15.00 national hourly minimum wage for all America?

Is the cost of living in New York City the same as that in Ocala, Florida or Addison, Illinois? If they are not identical, how does a $15.00 minimum wage benefit anyone?

Last edited:
This is not a list of clean ups but a list of Trump screw-ups in my book. Especially trade policies (disastrous for our farmers), the opioid problem (only gotten worse under Trump), energy policy (trying to rig it so that coal and oil stay on top), the Paris Treaty (Climate Change is the #1 existential threat in the world), ANWR (ruining one of the last truly wild places on Earth).

What screw-ups?

I'll pick one, ANWR. What is the size of ANWR and what how much of it would be "ruined" by pumping oil?

Why did we (the USA) buy Alaska from Russia?

brothers and sisters: let's examine the Biden crime bill. if you look back, the Progressive Black Caucus supported it, all the big-city black mayors supported it.

if you look at Trump, if he had instituted the shutdown 1 week earlier, there would be 36 thousand less people dead. DEAD. DEAD. DEAD.

One definition of evil: FDR's March of Dimes saves little Mitch McConnell from paralysis by polio. Decades later,...

let's vote out Moscow Mitch this November along with Trump!

bigmike.jpeg

USA Trivia!

what is the only country other than America that doesnt provide paid family leave?!

PAPUA NEW GUINEA

Joe will change that, my friends!

there is no beauty in disaster, and Trump has been a miserable disaster for America

Donald Trump: wrong on everything, wrong for America

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!

"we need to plan for the possible...while it's impossible" - Biden quoting JFK quoting FDR

1932: Americans elected FDR
1988: Americans elected Barack Obama
2020: Americans will elect Joe Biden

The theme is American's elect democrats to clean up GOP mess: Great Depression, Great Recession, Incompetent Corona response

You're just not a good troll.

Forum List

Back