My first concert was this band, yours?

that was pretty different music....lots of riots many times at GFR concerts outside....hard rock with BB?....
Don't ask me, that's what the venue was. It was in San Diego, I was in A School just getting out of Boot. The Naval Training Base is long since gone, LAX takes up half of what was there.

I might be nearly 54 years old but if you can't dance to this you need to step the fuck off.

I could goto a dance club today at my age and Rock the fucking floor to this song.

Love to dance

1643254947561.png

My first date. 1970 at Ventura College.

Sorry for trashing the general forums. I've been in excruciating pain for 3 days. Tonight I fucking got drunk.

Still love to artists everyone is posting

You could pretty much bring and do whatever you wanted at those concerts. (my concert above was a latter WSOR concert at the stadium).

That's exactly what happened. First time ever in Cleveland as we drove up from Youngstown.

Saw a lot of crazy shit, people climbing the foul pole and Cleveland's finest were on hand with a "not give a shit" attitude. A friend of mine told me the Hells Angels would be there for security, but I guess they failed to show up. It was an "all-day" kind of event.

Forum List

Back