My Dr freaked out when I told him I have not had "the vaccine"

The vaccine is not safe. Period.
The only people who think that only listen to garbage GOP propaganda from Fox noise and internet nutjobs. Unfortunately conservatives even in foreign countries get the conspiracy going... And of course Rich countries are not spending enough money helping poor countries. Great job! No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP rich from paying their fair share....

A lot of good doctors out there putting it all on the line to buck this slaughter via big pharma.

There are a few good doctors but they are being systematically destroyed. Their licenses revoked, attacked on social media and by corporate media, and deplatformed. All the while Lyin’ Fauci gets lionized by the corporate media. He was on Sixty Minutes doing a fluff piece with old man Ted Koppel last night. WTF!

There are a few good doctors but they are being systematically destroyed. Their licenses revoked, attacked on social media and by corporate media, and deplatformed. All the while Lyin’ Fauci gets lionized by the corporate media. He was on Sixty Minutes doing a fluff piece with old man Ted Koppel last night. WTF!
They were under attack previously by insurance companies that think they are going to dictate how a doctor treats their patint. That is an ongoing battle and a reason we've lost a lot of good doctors over the past twenty years. The more power they get over peoples lives the more they want and will take if the people allow it all.

They were under attack previously by insurance companies that think they are going to dictate how a doctor treats their patint. That is an ongoing battle and a reason we've lost a lot of good doctors over the past twenty years. The more power they get over peoples lives the more they want and will take if the people allow it all.
Most medical school curriculum is now dictated by insurance and pHARMa industries. Neither of those industries will ever get another dollar in my name.

Most medical school curriculum is now dictated by insurance and pHARMa industries. Neither of those industries will ever get another dollar in my name.
Everything being done under the International Health Regulations (IHR) is for bankers and big biz. They could care less about the people they are destroying as long as their show goes on.

Went to my regular 3 month checkup today.
Before my doctor left the room at the end of my checkup, I asked him some COVID questions.
He asked me "why all the questions, didn't you get the shot"? I said no.

He freaked out! I thought he was going to have a panic attack or inhale his mask, he was breathing like he WAS panicking!!

He said somebody MY age with MY problems NEEDS to be vaccinated. I told him I have WAY too many questions that are not being answered. I asked him all of my questions, and here's what he replied........

*The media is playing BOTH sides of this, which is all "smoke and mirrors". The media is spreading lies about the vaccine being harmful and deadly, which it is not. And they are also playing the other side, where you NEED to get the shot or die from COVID.

*I told him my sister, nephews, and a co-workers kids and grandkids all got COVID and all got through it without this vaccine, all claiming it was like having a bad cold. He said it's not the younger ones with good working immune systems that have most of the problems, it's the "over 50" ones, especially the ones like me with several other medical ailments.

*He also stated that the vaccine is just an immune booster, there is nothing in it that is going to change your DNA, corrupt your cells, or do anything but allow your immune system to develop a barrier for COVID. No, the vaccine is NOT a cure, it is a protective barrier. You can still get COVID or the variants, but they won't affect you as badly. Like a flu or pneumonia vaccine/shot.

I asked him about all these people who have supposedly died from their vaccine shots.

*He said you cannot die from this vaccine. There is nothing in it that can kill you. There is nothing in it that can mutate any pre-existing condition to the point it is deadly to you. This is the media playing both sides with their "smoke and mirrors".

*His final comment before I left was, "It's no longer a question of IF you are going to get COVID or one of the variants, it's a question of WHEN you are going to get it. Most of my patients this year have been COVID patients, and I've been jam packed with patients every single day. I can't keep up with it. You can take it and be relatively safe from future exposures, or you can not get the vaccine and possibly end up in the hospital or worse".

My problem here is, I've had this Dr. for about 10 years now, maybe longer. He is NOT one of these doctors that prescribes meds willy nilly. He's denied me several meds over the years because he said I could fight the ailment with more exercise or dropping some foods off my list of things I eat, or taking certain vitamins.

He has even been hesitant about prescribing me certain meds because he doesn't want to just "give me something" that may or may not help. He's been very adamant about only using what is needed to see if the med does work for me or not, before going onto something else. And even if the med does work, he prescribes it as sparingly as possible.

So I'm more apt to believe what he says has a lot of merit because he's not one of these doctors that just likes to prescribe stuff to appease peoples woe's or hypochondriac tendencies. He prescribes what needs to be prescribed, if it's needed at all.

Now I'm reeling over this. As you can see from my previous comments on this "vaccine" in other threads, I don't want it, don't trust it.

But on the other hand, my doctor is not one to sell out to Big Pharma, nor does he prescribe whatever, just because I feel down/sick/fevery/etc...

giphy.gif
Hundreds of millions if not over a billion people have gotten the vaccine....

Serious side effects or worse reactions are exceptionally rare.

Where’s the stats to back up your statement? Oh? You don’t have them. Why?

What about long term effects? Oh? No stats on that either? Weird.

The FDA approved the Pfizer jab for kids 17-0 with one abstention, while fully admitting they had no long term studies proving it’s safety.

You be a good lackey and make sure all the children in your family get the jab. Okay?
FDA advisers endorse Covid-19 vaccine for kids 5-11

Are we that different than people in France and Germany? I do not think so. Why are we continuing to push a seriously flawed vaccine?

Latest UK Study Reveals 99.995% of Children And Young People SURVIVE Covid-19; Only Two-in-A-Million Chance to Be Fatal​

Why vaccinate children? The vaccine and the assholes pushing must have an ulterior motive. That motive cannot be good.

That is true, however that is still thousands needlessly harmed by these fake mRNA temporary injections that can not possibly add anything to permanent immune system memory.

The fake mRNA injections should actually only be used as a temporary treatment AFTER you have been infected, and instead the FDA should approve a real vaccine, like Novavax.
You can't get anything put into immune system long term, T-cell memory, without including dead viruses.

Latest UK Study Reveals 99.995% of Children And Young People SURVIVE Covid-19; Only Two-in-A-Million Chance to Be Fatal​

Why vaccinate children? The vaccine and the assholes pushing must have an ulterior motive. That motive cannot be good.

Pfizer and Moderna each made over $35 billion in profits from covid.

Went to my regular 3 month checkup today.
Before my doctor left the room at the end of my checkup, I asked him some COVID questions.
He asked me "why all the questions, didn't you get the shot"? I said no.

He freaked out! I thought he was going to have a panic attack or inhale his mask, he was breathing like he WAS panicking!!

He said somebody MY age with MY problems NEEDS to be vaccinated. I told him I have WAY too many questions that are not being answered. I asked him all of my questions, and here's what he replied........

*The media is playing BOTH sides of this, which is all "smoke and mirrors". The media is spreading lies about the vaccine being harmful and deadly, which it is not. And they are also playing the other side, where you NEED to get the shot or die from COVID.

*I told him my sister, nephews, and a co-workers kids and grandkids all got COVID and all got through it without this vaccine, all claiming it was like having a bad cold. He said it's not the younger ones with good working immune systems that have most of the problems, it's the "over 50" ones, especially the ones like me with several other medical ailments.

*He also stated that the vaccine is just an immune booster, there is nothing in it that is going to change your DNA, corrupt your cells, or do anything but allow your immune system to develop a barrier for COVID. No, the vaccine is NOT a cure, it is a protective barrier. You can still get COVID or the variants, but they won't affect you as badly. Like a flu or pneumonia vaccine/shot.

I asked him about all these people who have supposedly died from their vaccine shots.

*He said you cannot die from this vaccine. There is nothing in it that can kill you. There is nothing in it that can mutate any pre-existing condition to the point it is deadly to you. This is the media playing both sides with their "smoke and mirrors".

*His final comment before I left was, "It's no longer a question of IF you are going to get COVID or one of the variants, it's a question of WHEN you are going to get it. Most of my patients this year have been COVID patients, and I've been jam packed with patients every single day. I can't keep up with it. You can take it and be relatively safe from future exposures, or you can not get the vaccine and possibly end up in the hospital or worse".

My problem here is, I've had this Dr. for about 10 years now, maybe longer. He is NOT one of these doctors that prescribes meds willy nilly. He's denied me several meds over the years because he said I could fight the ailment with more exercise or dropping some foods off my list of things I eat, or taking certain vitamins.

He has even been hesitant about prescribing me certain meds because he doesn't want to just "give me something" that may or may not help. He's been very adamant about only using what is needed to see if the med does work for me or not, before going onto something else. And even if the med does work, he prescribes it as sparingly as possible.

So I'm more apt to believe what he says has a lot of merit because he's not one of these doctors that just likes to prescribe stuff to appease peoples woe's or hypochondriac tendencies. He prescribes what needs to be prescribed, if it's needed at all.

Now I'm reeling over this. As you can see from my previous comments on this "vaccine" in other threads, I don't want it, don't trust it.

But on the other hand, my doctor is not one to sell out to Big Pharma, nor does he prescribe whatever, just because I feel down/sick/fevery/etc...

giphy.gif
well listen to your doc or listen to random dudes on the internet.

Forum List

Back