My city is gone, what about yours?

Another "good old days" thread? I grew up in almost unimaginable poverty in various rural Appalachian shitholes. Nostalgia is for people who grew up pampered and sheltered with full bellies and parents who had time to raise them.
Nobody gives a shit you grew up in shit hole, many people did.

Negroes destroy a city with crime and welfare. The Democrat turds help them do it.
No, you and other rightwing racists destroy communities with ignorance, fear, and hate. Republican scum help racists do that.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I haven't destroyed anything. I had a good family, good job that built things, paid my goddamn taxes and contributed to the community.

Unlike these filthy ass Democrats that fuck up everything they touch, are greedy sonofabitches and create racial and class warfare. Democrats are the scum of this country and they are hell bent to destroy it.

Another "good old days" thread? I grew up in almost unimaginable poverty in various rural Appalachian shitholes. Nostalgia is for people who grew up pampered and sheltered with full bellies and parents who had time to raise them.
Nobody gives a shit you grew up in shit hole, many people did.
Many people grew up in solid middle class households and whine like bitches. OP is one of those. Pining for the "good old days" after a lifetime spent electing every asshole who promised to attack everything that made their parents able to raise them in safety and security. Boomers made the world what it is and yet they hate it more than anyone.

Another "good old days" thread?
Yes, another.

Nothing more ridiculous than the reactionary right – conservatives have an unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change, diversity, progress, and inclusion.
HAHAH. Inclusion of sexual perverts into sane society? And not all change is beneficial. America has been hurt by diversity.

Actually he did, you just aren't smart enough to realize it. Like most college towns, it was consumed by your marxist ideology and for all intents and purposes died as a decent American city.

Um, no, actually, it was babbling prose and a lot of white fragility. Since he won't say what college town it is, not even sure he's being serious.

But what makes a person note worthy?
Do you want to honor and remember conquerors like Genghis Khan, Napoleon, Caesar, etc., or people who helped others, like Ghandi, Salk, MLK Jr., etc.?

I don't think Columbus accomplished much, because all sailors understand the earth is a sphere.
They see it whenever a ship crosses the horizon, with the hull disappearing first, slowly followed by the masts/yards.
And apparently his motivation was greed and his actions included slavery.

And there was the genocide. Let's not forget the genocide.

Thanks for proving my point.

The city I grew up in is a piece of work. It is a small New England town tucked away in southwestern New Hampshire with a beautiful church at the head of a circular rotary featuring a statue of a Civil War soldier. On a sultry summer night well after the witching hour in 1967 my friend Sonny and I were trying to move scattered cannonballs back into the neat pile where they originated around the replica cannon on Central Square as it is known.

Those round projectiles were incredibly heavy, and I could barely roll one, but Sonny was strong, and he could lift one and carry it. Just three years prior the city had been recognized for an “All-America-City” award, a distinction not handed out lightly. I could not have known a half century ago that the city would devolve into a bizarre Orwellian nightmare, manufacturing moronic Manchurian Candidates of political correctness.

The city has a newspaper, a radio station, and a college that have morphed into a kind of local Bermuda Triangle of dispensed brain damage, influencing public opinion in destructive ways, not the least of which appears to be a drop in local average intelligence. It is counterintuitive that a city with a college at its center would produce a cerebrally stunted population but that appears to be the case and it seems to be part of a plan to wreck civilized society in order to rebuild it in the image of some grand utopian surveilled and controlled model of totalitarian overlording.

It has been nearly 60 years since that All America City Award and in the overall scheme that is not much time to stupefy a community into giving up their most important freedoms. A brazen, stolen, and crooked presidential election took place right before the eyes of local denizens preoccupied with the fairy dust of equity, inclusion, and Critical Race Theory. The city is lost, and I am greatly saddened by this outcome.

All I can do is to keep an account of what is happening and use wordsmithing skills to bring it to the people. That is becoming more difficult in an age that cancels “dangerous thinking”. For those that can still think, censorship is the hallmark of every totalitarian society that has ever existed. If you are reading this you are still free, but time is running out. My city is gone, what about yours?

For all of your eloquent "wordsmithing", the content espoused in such fancy wrappings is the same old white nationalist fascism dressed up in a frock coat, wearing a top hat, and carrying an ivory handled cane.

It is not the college students who are "cerebrally stunted", it is those who actually believe that the election was "stolen". There is no amount of pretzel logic you can use to explain how tens of thousand of poll watchers, election staff, and workers all got together and agreed to lie about the election, and claim false results. The numbers of people in just one state it would take to "steal" that states votes would run into the hundreds.

None of the hundreds of people it would take to steal an election has come forward with ANY evidence that the election was stolen. None.

You are the one who is cerebrally stunted, intellectually near-sighted, and waxing nostalgic about a past that was an illusion for non-white children, and those not born in an "all American city.

Oh sh*it. We have gays that are like 3% and blacks that are 13% are suddenly the center of the bleedin universe. Go to say, MSM news and "gay man is harassed" (nothing about Andy Ngo being beaten by lefties) And to quote Vonnegut: And so it goes.

So to summarize. Everyone should think the way I believe they should, and look like me, and act like me. And that is what I call freedom.

Ray is another example of someone who lives in a well run, educated city that has progressive leadership, and sucks off the teat of all the benefits said city offers those who live there, only to spend countless hours complaining everyday about how liberal it has become.

Of course, moving to a hardcore conservative city is out of the question, as all the amenities are stripped bare, and the only place you'll find manicured lawns and beautiful gardens of flowers are in the front acreage of the cities largest employers. But feel free to get you a double wide on the outskirts, where your 'freedoms' and personal beliefs will be shared with your fellow residents.

That way you can quit complaining and crying about liberals in your midst, and your fellow townsfolk will likely share your paranoid delusions about a 'stolen election'.

Happy trails, be sure to let is know how things are in your conservative hellhole paradise.

I live in the "most conservative city" in America (or it was two years ago from what I recall.

It is a city of well planned neighborhoods, good infrastructure and future looking leaders. Except for the poor side of the city where they elect left wing morons to the legislature that promise everything and deliver nothing (and the poor side just keeps going in the wrong direction).

Suck on it.

Ray is another example of someone who lives in a well run, educated city that has progressive leadership, and sucks off the teat of all the benefits said city offers those who live there, only to spend countless hours complaining everyday about how liberal it has become.

Of course, moving to a hardcore conservative city is out of the question, as all the amenities are stripped bare, and the only place you'll find manicured lawns and beautiful gardens of flowers are in the front acreage of the cities largest employers. But feel free to get you a double wide on the outskirts, where your 'freedoms' and personal beliefs will be shared with your fellow residents.

That way you can quit complaining and crying about liberals in your midst, and your fellow townsfolk will likely share your paranoid delusions about a 'stolen election'.

Happy trails, be sure to let is know how things are in your conservative hellhole paradise.

I live in the "most conservative city" in America (or it was two years ago from what I recall.

It is a city of well planned neighborhoods, good infrastructure and future looking leaders. Except for the poor side of the city where they elect left wing morons to the legislature that promise everything and deliver nothing (and the poor side just keeps going in the wrong direction).

Suck on it.
Hey dickhead...all cities have prosperous and not so prosperous sections...it is their nature

My hometown is gone.

A question and a misunderstanding:

- What if Christopher Columbus would had been a Nubian?

- A statue of Christopher street day was removed?

What you see here in this video is a kind of window in the underground. And if you'll take a look then you'll see there in the background of the underground empty white bookshelves. Pupils, students, teachers, professors had made this bookshelves under the Nazis by the burning of books in 05/10/1933.

Last edited:
Sorry you were one of the first of president Johnsons failed experiments.

Suck on it.
Hey dickhead...all cities have prosperous and not so prosperous sections...it is their nature
Lol, example California!

Brooklyn? Pass. Any part of New York SHITTY needs to be sunk into the Atlantic.
When was the last time you were there?
Never, fortunately.
Always nice to hear an opinion unbiased by actual experience.
New York Shitty has been nothing but a leech on the rest of the state. Every fucking idiotic policy that comes from the Capital District is geared EXCLUSIVELY to benefit the cesspool and to hell with the rest of the state.
I grant you there is a part of most NYC natives that considers Canada begins just north of Bear Mountain. On the other hand, almost 1/2 of all NYers live in or around the city. I do feel for you since I feel the same way about Wyoming having way more power (proportionally) than NY does.
Ahh yes, another asswipe who thinks the urban shitholes should have ALL the say in the national agenda. Two words for you: Screw YOU!
Ahh yes, another asswipe who thinks the rural shitholes should have ALL the say in the national agenda. Two words for you: Screw YOU!
OK, then get this. These rural areas, which BTW represent America far better than the urban shitholes, will cut off all food supplies to the cities, how's that for revenge?
Farms are owned by corporations. Family farms are a small portion of food. 5% of farms produce 70% of our food.
And you know the owners and investors of the corporations live in those cities.

No, many of them live in South America. Farmers who live on the land care about the land and the water table. Absentee owners of corporate farms care about making money. The land and the water table are of no concern to him.
Until America is completely erased and transformed into a Marxist state of poverty...their work will continue.

Unimpeded I must add

It is as much the fault of those who did nothing....as it is those who did everything
The uppity left will be crushed. Humans have been rising up against their ilk for the past 5,000 years.

That may or may not "eventually" happen.

But I'm fairly certain that will not occur in our lifetimes or that of our prodigy.

Only when the notion of "free freedom" has faded away. maybe.
Nature has selected the left for extinction trust me on this. In time they will cease to exist on planet earth.

If leftists didn't exist, you'd still be living in caves and wearing animal skins, because you'd still be clinging to the old ways.

Brooklyn? Pass. Any part of New York SHITTY needs to be sunk into the Atlantic.
When was the last time you were there?
Never, fortunately.
Always nice to hear an opinion unbiased by actual experience.
New York Shitty has been nothing but a leech on the rest of the state. Every fucking idiotic policy that comes from the Capital District is geared EXCLUSIVELY to benefit the cesspool and to hell with the rest of the state.
I grant you there is a part of most NYC natives that considers Canada begins just north of Bear Mountain. On the other hand, almost 1/2 of all NYers live in or around the city. I do feel for you since I feel the same way about Wyoming having way more power (proportionally) than NY does.
Ahh yes, another asswipe who thinks the urban shitholes should have ALL the say in the national agenda. Two words for you: Screw YOU!
Ahh yes, another asswipe who thinks the rural shitholes should have ALL the say in the national agenda. Two words for you: Screw YOU!
OK, then get this. These rural areas, which BTW represent America far better than the urban shitholes, will cut off all food supplies to the cities, how's that for revenge?
Farms are owned by corporations. Family farms are a small portion of food. 5% of farms produce 70% of our food.
And you know the owners and investors of the corporations live in those cities.

No, many of them live in South America. Farmers who live on the land care about the land and the water table. Absentee owners of corporate farms care about making money. The land and the water table are of no concern to him.
Until America is completely erased and transformed into a Marxist state of poverty...their work will continue.

Unimpeded I must add

It is as much the fault of those who did nothing....as it is those who did everything
The uppity left will be crushed. Humans have been rising up against their ilk for the past 5,000 years.

That may or may not "eventually" happen.

But I'm fairly certain that will not occur in our lifetimes or that of our prodigy.

Only when the notion of "free freedom" has faded away. maybe.
Nature has selected the left for extinction trust me on this. In time they will cease to exist on planet earth.

If leftists didn't exist, you'd still be living in caves and wearing animal skins, because you'd still be clinging to the old ways.
The old ways are the best ways. Because they are also the RIGHT and Correct ways. go back to your Labatt's and curling, Gord.

Forum List

Back