My city is gone, what about yours?

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
The city I grew up in is a piece of work. It is a small New England town tucked away in southwestern New Hampshire with a beautiful church at the head of a circular rotary featuring a statue of a Civil War soldier. On a sultry summer night well after the witching hour in 1967 my friend Sonny and I were trying to move scattered cannonballs back into the neat pile where they originated around the replica cannon on Central Square as it is known.

Those round projectiles were incredibly heavy, and I could barely roll one, but Sonny was strong, and he could lift one and carry it. Just three years prior the city had been recognized for an “All-America-City” award, a distinction not handed out lightly. I could not have known a half century ago that the city would devolve into a bizarre Orwellian nightmare, manufacturing moronic Manchurian Candidates of political correctness.

The city has a newspaper, a radio station, and a college that have morphed into a kind of local Bermuda Triangle of dispensed brain damage, influencing public opinion in destructive ways, not the least of which appears to be a drop in local average intelligence. It is counterintuitive that a city with a college at its center would produce a cerebrally stunted population but that appears to be the case and it seems to be part of a plan to wreck civilized society in order to rebuild it in the image of some grand utopian surveilled and controlled model of totalitarian overlording.

It has been nearly 60 years since that All America City Award and in the overall scheme that is not much time to stupefy a community into giving up their most important freedoms. A brazen, stolen, and crooked presidential election took place right before the eyes of local denizens preoccupied with the fairy dust of equity, inclusion, and Critical Race Theory. The city is lost, and I am greatly saddened by this outcome.

All I can do is to keep an account of what is happening and use wordsmithing skills to bring it to the people. That is becoming more difficult in an age that cancels “dangerous thinking”. For those that can still think, censorship is the hallmark of every totalitarian society that has ever existed. If you are reading this you are still free, but time is running out. My city is gone, what about yours?

The city I grew up in is a piece of work. It is a small New England town tucked away in southwestern New Hampshire with a beautiful church at the head of a circular rotary featuring a statue of a Civil War soldier. On a sultry summer night well after the witching hour in 1967 my friend Sonny and I were trying to move scattered cannonballs back into the neat pile where they originated around the replica cannon on Central Square as it is known.

Those round projectiles were incredibly heavy, and I could barely roll one, but Sonny was strong, and he could lift one and carry it. Just three years prior the city had been recognized for an “All-America-City” award, a distinction not handed out lightly. I could not have known a half century ago that the city would devolve into a bizarre Orwellian nightmare, manufacturing moronic Manchurian Candidates of political correctness.

The city has a newspaper, a radio station, and a college that have morphed into a kind of local Bermuda Triangle of dispensed brain damage, influencing public opinion in destructive ways, not the least of which appears to be a drop in local average intelligence. It is counterintuitive that a city with a college at its center would produce a cerebrally stunted population but that appears to be the case and it seems to be part of a plan to wreck civilized society in order to rebuild it in the image of some grand utopian surveilled and controlled model of totalitarian overlording.

It has been nearly 60 years since that All America City Award and in the overall scheme that is not much time to stupefy a community into giving up their most important freedoms. A brazen, stolen, and crooked presidential election took place right before the eyes of local denizens preoccupied with the fairy dust of equity, inclusion, and Critical Race Theory. The city is lost, and I am greatly saddened by this outcome.

All I can do is to keep an account of what is happening and use wordsmithing skills to bring it to the people. That is becoming more difficult in an age that cancels “dangerous thinking”. For those that can still think, censorship is the hallmark of every totalitarian society that has ever existed. If you are reading this you are still free, but time is running out. My city is gone, what about yours?
Sorry to hear that. But I want every libturd state in the union to explode in riots

You being a sad, butthurt loser doesn't mean that a city has disappeared, snowflake.

Until America is completely erased and transformed into a Marxist state of poverty...their work will continue.

Unimpeded I must add

It is as much the fault of those who did nothing....as it is those who did everything

Perhaps as the survivors rummage through the ashes of the remains they will finally conclude that doing nothing was not a winning strategy.

Until America is completely erased and transformed into a Marxist state of poverty...their work will continue.

Unimpeded I must add

It is as much the fault of those who did nothing....as it is those who did everything
The uppity left will be crushed. Humans have been rising up against their ilk for the past 5,000 years.

Unimpeded I must add

The uppity left will be crushed. Humans have been rising up against their ilk for the past 5,000 years.

That may or may not "eventually" happen.

But I'm fairly certain that will not occur in our lifetimes or that of our prodigy.

Only when the notion of "free freedom" has faded away. maybe.

Ray is another example of someone who lives in a well run, educated city that has progressive leadership, and sucks off the teat of all the benefits said city offers those who live there, only to spend countless hours complaining everyday about how liberal it has become.

Of course, moving to a hardcore conservative city is out of the question, as all the amenities are stripped bare, and the only place you'll find manicured lawns and beautiful gardens of flowers are in the front acreage of the cities largest employers. But feel free to get you a double wide on the outskirts, where your 'freedoms' and personal beliefs will be shared with your fellow residents.

That way you can quit complaining and crying about liberals in your midst, and your fellow townsfolk will likely share your paranoid delusions about a 'stolen election'.

Happy trails, be sure to let is know how things are in your conservative hellhole paradise.

Unimpeded I must add

Funny you mention history, because liberalism has always won out in the end for all of it.

Unimpeded I must add

That may or may not "eventually" happen.

But I'm fairly certain that will not occur in our lifetimes or that of our prodigy.

Only when the notion of "free freedom" has faded away. maybe.
Nature has selected the left for extinction trust me on this. In time they will cease to exist on planet earth.

Unimpeded I must add

Funny you mention history, because liberalism has always won out in the end for all of it.
What are you smoking?

What you said about the election is untrue, so the rest might also be bogus.

Um, all that babbling, I read this twice, and you still haven't told us what change happened in your city to make it "Gone", exactly.

I was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY (4th largest city in the US). I recall it mostly as a gritty, working class, area of ethnic enclaves. Almost everyone I knew from there has since left the city. Today it is a vibrant area that all NYers would love to move to, if they could afford it. The city has been run by the Dems almost non-stop but it has survived and prospered under them.

Forum List

Back