My business will be successfully relocated in Brazil as of April.

My fellow Americans, it was a great pleasure to be among you, among the nation that my ancestors built (some were on Mayflower, others were immigrants in the 1860's and 1920's).

However, in order to preserve the wealth and well being of our family, our heirlooms, and our dignity, we shall be departing for Brazil, where conservative forces have regained the control and sovereignty of their nation.

I regret to inform you that there is nothing you can do to protect yourself, your family or your business in the United States. Within a few years you will not be able to distinguish between China and the US; your will not only be seized and/or throttled, but all of your personal interactions shall be subject to a social media secore (Sesame Credit).

You will no longer be able to board an airplane or even an Uber if your social credit score is too low. Your social credit score will be a measure of your conformity and submission to the new Feudal States of America.

The Republic is dead.

Flee while you can.
make sure you give up your citizenship on your way out.....

Why should he? Because he doesn't wanna' be ass-fucked for the next four years?
according to the right he was assfucked for 8 years under obama...why didnt he run then?....fair weather citizens are not very good citizens....

My fellow Americans, it was a great pleasure to be among you, among the nation that my ancestors built (some were on Mayflower, others were immigrants in the 1860's and 1920's).

However, in order to preserve the wealth and well being of our family, our heirlooms, and our dignity, we shall be departing for Brazil, where conservative forces have regained the control and sovereignty of their nation.

I regret to inform you that there is nothing you can do to protect yourself, your family or your business in the United States. Within a few years you will not be able to distinguish between China and the US; your will not only be seized and/or throttled, but all of your personal interactions shall be subject to a social media secore (Sesame Credit).

You will no longer be able to board an airplane or even an Uber if your social credit score is too low. Your social credit score will be a measure of your conformity and submission to the new Feudal States of America.

The Republic is dead.

Flee while you can.

Whelp. Hope you've done your research. I had a colleague who had a equipment shipping business and did quite a bit of it in South America. He told me that Brazil was quite corrupt. Lotsa under the table "fees" and "gratuities". Good luck. Hope you are living in a house with a gated front. :)

Good gawd, these drama queens.

Indeed, how many of your fellow 'KKKrats on the list below followed through on their promise?

Another attempt to change the subject from the latest apocalyptic Trumpster thread.

Trumpsters = Zero accountability.

Just pointing out your MASSIVE hypocrisy once again. It's really too easy...

Good gawd, these drama queens.

Indeed, how many of your fellow 'KKKrats on the list below followed through on their promise?

Another attempt to change the subject from the latest apocalyptic Trumpster thread.

Trumpsters = Zero accountability.

Just pointing out your MASSIVE hypocrisy once again. It's really too easy...
I didn't promise to leave. No hypocrisy. Take it up with the nutters who did.

The OP is doing it.

So you're just whining.

The Republic is dead.

Flee while you can.
Why Brazil? They have as good a chance as any of going Mexican crime wise. Uraquay or Costa Rica much more stable.

"in order to preserve the wealth and well being of our family, our heirlooms, and our dignity,"

When I read this I literally had to hold onto my mouth before I spit out my tea. LOL.

I imagine some guy in a suit, top hat, wearing white gloves with a prominent curly moustache making his last payment to the property helpers (and stiffing a few who weren't in the loop), packing his Rolls Royce trunk and heading south.

Yep! they be moving from Beverly to Brassssil ! they better hopes California dont tax em too much on the way out though.

The Republic is dead.

Flee while you can.

Good luck in your new home...

We don't need luck.

You do. Enjoy wearing a mask for the next 20 years.

Yep, I know....I am just a blue collar working stiff...don't have the resource to leave the country.
Its easier than you think.

The Republic is dead.

Flee while you can.

We don't need luck.

Yep, I know....I am just a blue collar working stiff...don't have the resource to leave the country.

Nah, I think I'll stay here and be a thorn in the progressive side....

The Republic is dead.

Flee while you can.

We don't need luck.

Nah, I think I'll stay here and be a thorn in the progressive side....
Just saying if you can pass a drug test there are alot of really good paying jobs if you are willing to travel.

The Republic is dead.

Flee while you can.

I smell something and it is not Toro but it is bullshit!

Costa Rica has a good record of stability but it would take an awful lot of attitude adjustment to have much of a productive workforce. But we don't know the nature of the business being moved. Perhaps if it's a financial business there would be bright prospects. For manufacturing? Not so much.

Brazil IS corrupt. Sometimes worse than was Washington under Clinton but more often moderately so as under family Bush. Brazillian Portuguese is a challenge for most Americans. Very few are even aware of the differences between original Portuguese and especially major differences in both pronunciation and word-meanings between it (BP) and Spanish.

Beware hand gestures. The American "OK" has a pejorative meaning in Brazil - worse if the three fingers we extend upward are, instread, pointed down. Means the same as fingers up - but with a little boy.

That does make things easier for Democrats thinking to migrate but, then, Democrats are not allowed to think.

I did enjoy the work I did in Rio and São Paulo but Brasíllia is a Swamp (politically) and Porto Alegre. while loaded with history and art, can be a dangerous place for anyone, local or visitir. I was not subjected to any attempts at bribery but the local distributor I used had a small department entirely devoted to dealing with the corruption without running afoul of the U.S. regulations that make many American goods illegal to be supplied.

The Republic is dead.

Flee while you can.

Best wishes to you & your family.

How interesting that you are descended from some Mayflower passengers.

Yes, the USA is changing.

Personally, I am blown away from what has happened to Georgia. It is a harbinger of what is occurring all over this nation.

No, I do not plan to leave, for I am 83, so ...

And, quite frankly, most Americans will not be that impacted by the authoritarian government that starts tomorrow.

But perhaps in 30 years as the USA becomes more like China with its social controls (and reeducation camps?), maybe there will be some substantial emigration.

Ironically, Mexico may have a problem of undocumented Americans trying to escape to that country!

It could be three years, it could be thitry, realistically and all hyperbole aside, I'd give it 10-12 years.

But it's better to leave a decade before it actually happens. That's why Einstein and other Jewish thinkers left Germany long before SHTF.

The Republic is dead.

Flee while you can.

I'm not going to get into the irony of someone who calls himself "The2ndAmendment" moving to Brazil.....

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back