Time for you Trump supporters to show your loyalty

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
It's time for you to show how loyal you are to your Dear Leader. He needs it. Seems he sent out invites to all his loyal supporters to attend his big send off but a lot of RSVPs are coming back with notes like..I've got a teeth cleaning scheduled that day, sorry. Trump's going to need the optics of a big crowd waving him off so show up and help him out...Trump's White House staff and alumni are reportedly using the same excuse to skip his big sendoff
They showed their "loyalty" on January 6 and you were calling it terrorism.

It's time for you to show how loyal you are to your Dear Leader. He needs it. Seems he sent out invites to all his loyal supporters to attend his big send off but a lot of RSVPs are coming back with notes like..I've got a teeth cleaning scheduled that day, sorry. Trump's going to need the optics of a big crowd waving him off so show up and help him out...Trump's White House staff and alumni are reportedly using the same excuse to skip his big sendoff
Liberals have teeth?

Don't care who shows up. I'd sooner watch Trump's send off tomorrow morning than Biden's sad installment before a field of empty little flags behind barbed wire and army troops.

1611087999224.png

Use your dollars too fight back. Boycott these asshole un American companies. The NFL and NBA are already toast.

It was terrorism and insurrection. Every man jack of them that entered our capital should be charged with multiple felonies, including accessory to murder.

Your a pathetic baby.

An ego that big and fragile needs constant stroking. And there are plenty of whores to oblige.

I do not know whether the OP is being serious or sarcastic.

But, yes, it will take a lot of personal courage to attend tomorrow's ceremony with President Trump.

No doubt Dem operatives will be taking film of the event so that they can identify as many participants as possible. Then the Dems will try to get them fired from their jobs. Or they may send mobs to vandalize their houses.

It kind of reminds me of how the cops in New York City during the last century would entrap gays and then try to get them evicted from their apartments.

The most vicious and self-righteous & hypocritical people have succeeded into fooling the American people into giving them absolute power. Now we can understand how the good people in 1930s Germany must have felt.

Well, this photo has been used several times to lie about big gatherings for Trump.
The Million Maga March I think was the last one.
They could simply bring it out again.

1611091823200.png

I do not know whether the OP is being serious or sarcastic.

But, yes, it will take a lot of personal courage to attend tomorrow's ceremony with President Trump.

No doubt Dem operatives will be taking film of the event so that they can identify as many participants as possible. Then the Dems will try to get them fired from their jobs. Or they may send mobs to vandalize their houses.

It kind of reminds me of how the cops in New York City during the last century would entrap gays and then try to get them evicted from their apartments.

The most vicious and self-righteous & hypocritical people have succeeded into fooling the American people into giving them absolute power. Now we can understand how the good people in 1930s Germany must have felt.
lol.

You are a sad little boy.

you need a psychiatrist for that TDS...your OP doesn't even make sense

Those are two very apt analogies.

OP is obviously encouraging people to attend in the hopes that more violence occurs.

Forum List

Back