Biden wants everyone to have the internet by 2030

If I was black, would I have internet or ID?

By 2030, will Joe make sure I have ID if I am black?

The lockdowns and movement restrictions they imposed in China made what we had to go through here look like a lovely spring walk in the park.
With all the bitching and whining here about the short lockdowns, wearing of masks, social distancing, etc, I wonder how people would
have felt about a mandatory app being installed on your phone to track your whereabouts. And if you strayed outside of where you were supposed to be,
they knew and they straight up quarantined (imprisoned) you.

Wonder how that would have gone over in the Land of the Free? :)

Biden wants everyone to have the internet by 2030, and will spend however much he needs to in order to get it done.

But why?

Nikki Haley wants everyone on the internet to verify their ID

Corporate America is creating a social credit score to see if you should even be able to post on the internet, the kind China has today.

As we see both parties and corporate America working together to influence the next generation of internet users, should we have a moment to pause and question their motivations?

The paranoia and hysteria would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic. Right wing Americans have to be the most frightened and fragile creatures in the world.

You can't have a modern economy unless you have high speed internet coast to coast. Lack of high speed internet is causing the USA to lose investment and jobs to countries with better infrastructure.

If the release was intentional, it would have started in another country. The Chinese would not have let it out to play to destroy their own economy and people.
You people need some new conspiracy theories.
The Chinese have 1.4 billion people. In wars people are expendable. And the powerful will kill their own for it.

Internet service costs money...So, you're looking for a handout?

Sure. I want the 1 GBPS down/ 50 MBPS up in order to properly run the roughly 20 devices that ping off my Google Mesh WIFI. The i9 17 inch laptop I just bought is blazing fast. It is like a server.

So, yea, I do not have internet, but I need it by 2030.

What is your favorite graphics card?

Sure. I want the 1 GBPS down/ 50 MBPS up in order to properly run the roughly 20 devices that ping off my Google Mesh WIFI. The i9 17 inch laptop I just bought is blazing fast. It is like a server.

So, yea, I do not have internet, but I need it by 2030.

What is your favorite graphics card?
Well, you can buy your own....Sound fair?

Why should I be forced to pay for your Internet?

Why the hell don't you pay for it yourself?

Potatohead is an idiot. Anybody that voted for him is a moron.

Biden wants everyone to have the internet by 2030, and will spend however much he needs to in order to get it done.

But why?

Nikki Haley wants everyone on the internet to verify their ID

Corporate America is creating a social credit score to see if you should even be able to post on the internet, the kind China has today.

As we see both parties and corporate America working together to influence the next generation of internet users, should we have a moment to pause and question their motivations?
Yup. Biden & Co continue trying to control what is information and what is misinformation on the internet because they want everyone to have the internet to know the truth - their truth.

I saw that. Didn't respond. Maybe and age thing. I'll turn 70 this year. Not sure, I could possible care less about social score.
I do care about personal information security and tracking across platforms, and leaving as small a footprint as possible.

To the OP's Question, yes always question the motivations of politicians. I think they would like a bell on every cat that puts a paw down, as would big business, and possibly foreign governments.
I don't view their intentions to be above board here.

1. Using AI, track and document everything each person does and says on the internet and keep a file on them. It will provide them with everything they need to know about every man, woman, and child on the globe

2. Use the power of propaganda on the internet to steer people on how to think, what to think, and how to vote.

3. Use #1 to most effectively implement #2.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Forum List

Back