My body, my choice = its only for republicans

Whether Biblical scripture is true or not, it tells you how humans can be. They are the same as thousands of years ago. So if the end days are not here, still something wicked this way comes at this point.
The republicans want a civil war if they don't win the next election. That will be the end of days for most people.

Texas law banning most abortions has gone into effect

A controversial Texas abortion law took effect at midnight local time Wednesday, but the Supreme Court has yet to act on an emergency appeal from abortion providers and abortion rights advocates to put the law on hold. The Texas law, signed by Republican Gov. Greg Abbott in May, bans abortions when a fetal heartbeat is detected, which can occur at six weeks – often before many women know they are pregnant. What makes the Texas law different is its unusual enforcement scheme. Rather than have officials responsible for enforcing the law, private citizens are authorized to sue abortion providers and anyone involved in facilitating abortions. Under the law, anyone who successfully sues another person would be entitled to at least $10,000.

Texas' abortion law, Louisiana's recovery, Caldor Fire's path: 5 things to know Wednesday (msn.com)

Most women don't know if they are pg by 6 weeks.

Its true, the republicans = Taliban
See, here's where you and I differ, Penny.

I have principles. You don't.

I don't give a flying fuck if you kill your worthless idiot spawn, but you want it both ways.

A controversial Texas abortion law took effect at midnight local time Wednesday, but the Supreme Court has yet to act on an emergency appeal from abortion providers and abortion rights advocates to put the law on hold. The Texas law, signed by Republican Gov. Greg Abbott in May, bans abortions when a fetal heartbeat is detected, which can occur at six weeks – often before many women know they are pregnant. What makes the Texas law different is its unusual enforcement scheme. Rather than have officials responsible for enforcing the law, private citizens are authorized to sue abortion providers and anyone involved in facilitating abortions. Under the law, anyone who successfully sues another person would be entitled to at least $10,000.

Texas' abortion law, Louisiana's recovery, Caldor Fire's path: 5 things to know Wednesday (msn.com)

Republicans = taliban? We don't hang people from helicopters, we don't hack homosexuals to pieces while they're still alive, we don't shoot people in the head for playing music, we don't behead people because they are a different religion, we don't brutally rape young women until they die, we don't crucify people because they helped another country out.

Confederate Soldier

Not yet, but I'm sure it will come to that. The republican probably do rape women, but deny it.
You'd probably want more than anything for any gays or trans to die.

Man, you are warped. Republicans are your fellow Americans that just want to run the country differently. That's how I view democrats. Why can't you be like that, instead of a hateful liar?

Can those women not have to take the vaccine, i mean it is her body?

The taliban won.
The Taliban was given Afghanistan by Biden. He pulled out in the dead of night leaving behind Americans and millions in weapons. And removed air support/ surveillance from the AFG army so they couldn’t defend themselves.

Biden and his supporters are pieces of shit.

Forum List

Back